Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are u an organ donor?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
yes or no?
i'm not, imagine dying and saving a foids life with ur organs that will get rearranged by chad xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

my organs will rot with me

everyone here is in kindergarten, no one is an organ donor

i'm not, imagine dying and saving a foids life with ur organs that will get rearranged by chad xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That would be gay as hell. Fuck that. Jfl at cucks who sign up to give their organs to rosties who won't even have sex with them.

i know many IRL that are, truly cucked
They think when they whip out their id in front of foids at every opportunity they can it will make their pussies wet when they see the pink donor sticker, but all the foids are really thinking about is using their hearts and livers so they can live longer to fuck chads.

Last edited:
My organs would be rejected from a foids body because they’re too ugly.

Im not, never i will

They think when they whip out their id in front of foids at every opportunity they can it will make their pussies wet when they see the pink donor sticker, but all the foids are really thinking about is using their hearts and livers so they can live longer to fuck chads.
Didn't know about the sticker.

no
i used to donate blood to get free blood check-ups tho

yes or no?
Holy shit fuck NOOO

Last edited:
Fuck no. Letting some fuck get my organs that are normal/chad/stacy/cucks faggots.

No. There have been cases where organs were removed from people not dead yet :feelsseriously:
Imagine if you got an injury then the doctors killed you so they can give your organs to a chad cum dumpster.

If I can't enjoy my life with my organs, then sure as hell noone else is enjoying their lives with my organs.
You aren't entitled to my body
full

my organs barely work for me why would they work for someone else? my organs are loyal to me

If some Becky gets my heart I'll ghostmaxx and push random object just to fuck with her

I will never donate my organs. So that i could give hand to the degeneracy of modern society by letting Chads and foids live longer and fuck each other while I (literally) ldar?

Gigacuck if you do

I was at first then removed it

my organs will rot with me
I don't think I could be a donor even if I wanted. Regardless. Society has done nothing for me but push me towards death. Why should I care about being a service to them. What make incels rope just to harvest our organs? No thanks
this. also I heard they harvest organs right before you die and in rare cases u may wake up during the surgery
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/patient-wakes-doctors-remove-organs/story?id=1960943

women wokeup during organ harvesting jfl. fuck donating organs

Last edited:
Fuck that I would not do it even for 10k

No and if I am it’s getting changed. The elite won’t donate their organs to others so I won’t be either. And I certainly won’t be donating my organs to some foid scum so that she can live longer with Chads cock in her mouth.

fuck that cucked shit

I don't have my drivers license but when I do get one, I will NOT be an organ donor. Extremely cucked helping people and getting NOTHING in returned. Especially if they are foids.