Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are u sometimes getting the looks of disgust/pity from people in public?

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
It happened to me multiple times. My face is so repulsive that i can’t even be invisible.

Yeah, I sometimes do. Also I catch people making fun of me. My friends think I am paranoid, but I know I am not. They just have low EQs.

I get them all the time. Couples often laugh at me when they pass me on the street

SOMETIMES?

idk. I don't look at peoples faces so I can't tell what looks they're giving me if any.

Are you doing this because of anxiety? Or u just don’t care?
I don't care + extreme autism/schizoid personality disorder. I don't talk to people irl unless I specifically have a question or want something from them. Otherwise I don't look at them. Most of the time I'm daydreaming and unaware of my surroundings irl.

Foids look at me like i took a shit in their cereal

idk. I don't look at peoples faces so I can't tell what looks they're giving me if any.
relatable.
It is like part of my brain doesnt care about people.
I dont look at people and I dont remember them.
Ongoing problem with me is that I spent years with people in the same room (school) and I still dont remember anyones names.

The daydreaming thing, also reltable. I have ways of switching to autopilot to get from A to B, especialy when I cycle or walk.

It happened to me multiple times. My face is so repulsive that i can’t even be invisible.

Just a few hours ago, was the story for my company to get some key copied. Walk out the store, see young foid looking at my face and grimacing as she passes me. Caught it in corner of my eye. And I was wearing a mask jfl.

Yes. Literally either angry disgust or pity disgust on their face.

I will murder someone one day when I will have enough of it (in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3).

Mostly from foids, fear and disgust.

Disgust is probably the biggest reason for bullying behind social status, such a brutal emotion