Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are ultra-religious women also sluts ?

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Although I am pretty sure that 99.9999 percent of women are sluts. the only difference is some are bigger sluts some are smaller depending upon their sex drive. 

But one girl I know is extremely conservative and religious  , he does not even wear western clothes like jeans , top , skirts , pants or stuffs like that. She always dresses conservatively in salwar and kurti  and is also religious prays daily , keeps some fastings in certain festivals too.  

Is she also a slut ? She is extremely beautiful curry girl .

I hear that they can be.

Yea, I met a very religious JW 16 year old """shy""" girl in a videogame who I talked to for a long time. They were already dating and chased after chads on instagram and has another instagram for posting perverted shit (not nudes/sexual stuff though) and they had strict parents. :'(

AWALT.

Zielony4 said:
Yea, I met a very religious JW 16 year old """shy""" girl in a videogame who I talked to for a long time. They were already dating and chased after chads on instagram and has another instagram for posting perverted shit (not nudes/sexual stuff though) and they had strict parents. :'(

AWALT.

The girl I mentioned lives in curryland and her parents are searching for a husband through arranged marriage. She is 25. I don't know whether she had past boyfriends or not.

AWALT

All women are the same

Religious females are the most deceptive. Don't go through life thinking there exists a magical girl who has been selected by god/allah/sheeva/zeus especially for you. Women are all the same despite of differences in skin color,religion and nationality.

dawn said:
The girl I mentioned lives in curryland and her parents are searching for a husband through arranged marriage. She is 25. I don't know whether she had past boyfriends or not.

At 25, you might as well consider them to be used up and all that. No woman gets to 25 with being 100 percent virgin or objectively pure. If it's the truth, then it's a win.

wizardcel said:
Religious females are the most deceptive. Don't go through life thinking there exists a magical girl who has been selected by god/allah/sheeva/zeus especially for you. Women are all the same despite of differences in skin color,religion and nationality.

Yea ,I know many religious girl of dubious character but she has allowed her parents to search for a husband through arranged marriage. If she was a slut she would have told her parents not to search .

dawn said:
Yea ,I know many religious girl of dubious character  but she has allowed her parents to search for a husband through arranged marriage.  If she was a slut she would have told her parents not to search .

probably a rich indian chad.

No, but it’s not like you have a shot with them. They’re meant to give a loyal, monogamous, godly relationship with CHAD.

Zielony4 said:
At 25, you might as well consider them to be used up and all that. No woman gets to 25 with being 100 percent virgin or objectively pure. If it's the truth, then it's a win.

Yea but She despite being living in a city which is heavily westernized never ever (not a single time ) dresses in western clothes always dresses conservatively .

Why are you asking if you are already more than half convinced? There could be a million explanations. If she doesn't wear western clothes, it might be because her parents don't allow her. Here in the UK, I went to school with a girl like that. She had a double life. In front of her parents she was the perfect daughter that kept with their faith, with her friends she was another thing entirely. You want to marry this girl, go ahead. Just don't be surprised when she turns out to be a "virgin" that took it up the ass to conserve her "virginity".

Some aren't sluts, they are saving themselves for marriage.... with Chad.

HarveyIsAHero said:
Why are you asking if you are already more than half convinced? There could be a million explanations. If she doesn't wear western clothes, it might be because her parents don't allow her. Here in the UK, I went to school with a girl like that. She had a double life. In front of her parents she was the perfect daughter that kept with their faith, with her friends she was another thing entirely. You want to marry this girl, go ahead. Just don't be surprised when she turns out to be a "virgin" that took it up the ass to conserve her "virginity".

I have no chance of marrying her . I am NEET .
Anyway I am against marriage because I can never be certain about girl's virginity or her fidelity after marriage .

I know many such girl who live double life but for her I don;t have any evidence against her till now.

Very few women that go to church even care about religion. Most of them just go to find a chad.

Zielony4 said:
I know one, she swears up and down she is. A Catholic from India.

ultra low sex drive women are the least primitive and most relationship material tbh

_incelinside said:
ultra low sex drive women are the least primitive and most relationship material tbh

That Fast 5 gif is ragefuel. Stacy will risk getting in a car accident to get a good look at Chang.

Finding an "ultra-religious" woman who isn't a slut is as rare as winning the lottery.

giphy_7.gif

No.

However if Chad commits to them they for sure will be in the bedroom to please him.

they are the most perverted sluts of all because they are repressed

Any and all religion goes down the drain as soon as they see Chad.

Tradthots. The only cure to whoredom is white shariah.

Lol I've seen some religious girls that believe in Christ and the bible, but then go and have sex with a new guy every weekend.

Yes most young ethnic women are religious thus are sluts.

Anal for Muslims. Vaginal for Christian/Agnostic Black or Asian girls.

Yes, deep down they are still the same as other women. They are forced to repress their natural instincts for the sake of avoiding social humiliation. Why do you think the Bible/Quran are so harsh on sluts? Because the authors knew that women are hypergamous by nature and that their promiscuity needs to be controlled in order to maintain a stable society. Atheism, unfortunately, offers no such framework, and tends inevitably towards nihilism, which is why religious societies have survived and prospered over the millennia.

"If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel."
- Deuteronomy 22:22

Excellent bit of ancient wisdom, regardless of religious affiliation/belief.

You have to look at who her friends are. If it is a Muslim girl who only hang out with Muslims than 9/10 times she is good. If she hangs out with white stacies than things don't look so good. Some girls who I know are virgins dress like normal women, but they don't wear shorts, crop tops or tight clothing and this is also a pretty good sign.

HarveyIsAHero said:

they still want a chad, they are no different to other females.

Even when I use to go to church and there were more guys than girls, the women still consistently wanted to try and date non-religious chads, doesn't help that the church environment is very shaming towards masculine behavior, guys were molded to be blue pill betas

KyloRen said:
Finding an "ultra-religious" woman who isn't a slut is as rare as winning the lottery.