Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are uptight manlets who want to be masculine so bad they gymcel the most miserable people in the world?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
I think so. Masculinity is highly critical, and they only have one way of fulfillment. It literally speaks to me as though it's a pointless struggle their poor biology is unable to get them out of.

Yes. Bonus points if ethnic. Also if lacking hair, jaw etc...

Yes. Bonus points if ethnic. Also if lacking hair, jaw etc...
what do you think of the hypocrites who say that people who give up are "victims".
And that all complaining is not sense-signaling, but just whining lol.
They really got their views cut out against them.

what do you think of the hypocrites who say that people who give up are "victims".
And that all complaining is not sense-signaling, but just whining lol.
They really got their views cut out against them.
Basic bitch coping. They try to justify and find meaning in their own suffering, when in fact doing nothing as an incel yields the same results as being a "self-improving" tryhard incel. I'm strictly talking about the dating scene here of course.

manlets in the gym always look so tense and angry, whereas tall Chads walk around calmly flaunting their genetics.

Manlets shouldnt gymcel

imo every gymcel even if they’re chad looks like a coping tryhard retard. you don’t need a six pack or that much strength for anything. and the chance of you getting into a fight is basically 0%

Gymcelling is a good cope. i get really suicidal if I skip exercise for more than one day or two.
Doing it for femoids thinking it'll get you laid is dumb though

LMAO even on incel forums manlets are being shit on.Fuck you tallfags

imo every gymcel even if they’re chad looks like a coping tryhard retard. you don’t need a six pack or that much strength for anything. and the chance of you getting into a fight is basically 0%
It's an outlet for latent narcissism. You can substitute wealth, nice clothes, etc. for gymcelling to fulfill the same egoistic purpose.

But I wanna look like puck.
Puck-Marvel-Comics-Judd-Alpha-Flight-b.jpg

I think so. Masculinity is highly critical, and they only have one way of fulfillment. It literally speaks to me as though it's a pointless struggle their poor biology is unable to get them out of.
Arent you judging them like normies and women would, which is assuming manlets work out due to their napoleon complex? Anyone who overworks their body though is clearly flexing tryhards.

Typically in life you do things iether because you love it or fear something that it helps.
When gymcels aren't in MMA or doing anything in the military, then they're doing it because it eliminates their fears/ insecurities so they can get closer to loving themselves/ loving their identity.
Arent you judging them like normies and women would, which is assuming manlets work out due to their napoleon complex? Anyone who overworks their body though is clearly flexing tryhards.
They can't be doing it because they love it (working out) unless they're ignorant and stupid enough to think it's for health and fitness. But even then wanting health and fitness in a vacuum isn't believable since no one is so unreasonably germophobic/ fatophobic/ unhealthophobic or whatever.
Working out is usually a key to something else like fighting and military shit.
I suppose you could love looking amazing/ greek god like if you were doing it for drama theater, or just for yourself or whatever. But you'd be fucking up your body for so long that it would hardly be worth it.
Typically a lot of the neanderthalistic normies don't do anything for theater or pretend play. So there had to be some real to do with reason behind it.
It has to be insecurity, I.E. fear of being unworthy.

I trickled this down to my dad and he just laughs it off and wants to bury the ovnversation by transitioning with laughter. But it just means it's buried. Though when no one can see him, or it wasnt' recorded he can bury it without any care.
He it only as integritous as how harmful the people who see it, who can see it would damage his reputation.
A lot of people are only integritous based on reputation, and hence are nonvirtuous status-whores.
People ought to be integritous/ hold integrity based on situations/ life journey rather than whether reputation will hold fruit or not.
Someone's integrity should be systematized based on what's good for the world, not around ego.
But here we are.
It's an outlet for latent narcissism. You can substitute wealth, nice clothes, etc. for gymcelling to fulfill the same egoistic purpose.
video games are the same. you go into your own little pretend world and pretend to be a bad ass for 30 mins, then go and try to imprint the same in the real world.
I hate my dad for just being a gymcel and playing call of duty rather than doing anything productive or intellectual with his time.
But rednecks escape to their own little hick hovels so they can make the roof the hotbed for their rules.
The arena of ideology/ supporters of ideology cannot remove the civil right of someone doing what they would in their space.
The stage of scruples is only as swaying as how it intertwines with a person's concerns (desires)/ survival/ will.
The scruple-stage of liberalism is strong enough to draw hicks back with humanitarian hooliganism, but when they're in their own house then their own private ideology of basic hickery can remain.

Last edited: