Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are waiting for your life to begin, or are you waiting for it to end?

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
For me, I’m stuck in purgatory, my life has never began for me to start contemplating about death. I’ve been stuck in the same state for decades, waiting for something to happen. I mean isn’t it more rational to start accepting and embracing the thought of death AFTER you’ve experienced life to an extent? I find it extremely contradicting for me to be suicidal while simultaneously still yearning to live. It’s an awful mental state to have.

A701F7C4 8EEB 42E6 A76A AE9F62603D02

St. Augustine contemplating the mystery of the trinity.

Last edited:
if you cant relate to OP youre fakecel and should be banned instantly

For me it is too late. I am definitely waiting for it to end because I have passed a point where there's any possibility of ascending.

im waiting for it to end. i have fucked up everything including my mind.

It's too late for me too.
I'm frustrated as fuck. 26yo, mentally fucked up, nothing happened in my life, I rotted for the "best years of my life".
I've been waiting for it to begin until 22yo, and then I knew it was over. So yeah basically rn I'm just waiting to see if I can cope with being a slave of the capitalist society. If I can't cope, I'll rope.

I'm waitingto die

I don’t have a life, and I have no memories of the past 4 years. I just went to school, and went back home for 1500 days.

I’ve spent thousands of hours playing the same old videogames on my shitty dinosaur computer. While checking social media once in a while, I’ve witnessed my peers gone through experiences, built and broken relationships, live, grow up, change. They’ve graduated before me and moved on to new stages of their life; definitely set up for success. I’m still stuck in highschool, doing the same menial shit. This last year I tried, but I didn’t make good friends, and I got rejected. My oneitis is going to start college a few months from now, she’ll be having fun going to parties, new places, making friends, dating, having sex. and I’ll see it all on my phone while I sit down in special ed.

I'm basically dead

I exist to drink alcohol

I remember that shit. From the moment I was a kid I believed in that. I kept telling myself, "maybe in grade school it will get better", "maybe once I go to middle school it'll get better", "Maybe in highschool it will get better", "Maybe in college it will get better". Now I've just recently graduated a STEM degree and nothing has changed. Every time I switched schools would try to do better but now I've used up all of my chances.

My life begins when I begin sallekhana and ends when I complete it.

i just want to be left alone

I am already dead, and the rest of my life is merely a lease on time that I can't afford to pay for.

Last edited:
For me, I’m stuck in purgatory, my life has never began for me to start contemplating about death. I’ve been stuck in the same state for decades, waiting for something to happen. I mean isn’t it more rational to start accepting and embracing the thought of death AFTER you’ve experienced life to an extent? I find it extremely contradicting for me to be suicidal while simultaneously still yearning to live. It’s an awful mental state to have.

View attachment 262819
Summers going to be torture with women walking alround almost naked kissing chads and normies

I wait for my life to begin. I will cultmaxx, enlighten the world with my superior knowledge and fight all degeneracy. Everyone is eventually going to follow me.

Waiting for becoming competent enough to get retribution without facing any consequences for it

View attachment 262819
Brutal, I am sorry this happened to you, its not your fault.

For me it is too late. I am definitely waiting for it to end because I have passed a point where there's any possibility of ascending.

I'm waiting for it to end brocel, I'm 29, I'm not young anymore.

"The child is grown, the dream is gone" -Pink Floyd