Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are we actually living in hell?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Seriously, everything in this world is so horrible. You almost forget that every other animal except for us dies by getting torn apart. Every insect, every mammal, every fish, every bird and anything that is sentient has a terrible life. Seriously wtf is wrong with the universe, why the fuck couldn't the universe just be rocks in space without meaning. Why the fuck couldn't sentient creatures just not have existed. We like to joke about Chad, Stacy, etc but even those fuckers get organ failure and die as they get older.

It is impossible for a sentient being to exist without suffering in some sort of way in this god damn hell hole. The only reason the ultimate cope (religion) even began was because people needed a cope because of how terrible things were. They told themselves that if they're good they'll go to heaven. But that's bullshit cope, it's just telling yourself that things will get better even though you know deep down that it's all bullshit that you tell yourself to cope with life.

People are being tortured to death for no good reason in the world every day. But hey keep on telling yourself that it's for a reason XD. THERE'S NO FUCKING REASON FOR ANYTHING, YOU'RE JUST A COPING FUCKING SUBHUMAN THAT'S FUCKED FOR LIFE LIKE THE REST OF US. To the best of our knowledge, from everything we can gather about life, it is fair to predict that whatever comes "after" will be even more painful.

The only thing that comes after is the sweet, sweet void :D

life is meaningless, but those blue pilled fucks still hold onto it, your set from born already
either godlike gens, or not
rich parents, average, or broke ones ( why dafuq bring childs to this corrupt place if you aint got shit so it has a good life...)
and then their inst humaness at all, we mog each other for pathetic reason like im better then you so i can look down upon you,
people are just dumb in my eyes, dont cope with them and your gonna be the outcast but im fine with that

Oh this is actually heaven, because jahanam is waiting for us in the next life, and this world is paradise compared to that burning pit

I'm an example of your ultimate religious coper.

No, this life is not one-tenth of one percent of what hell is like. That's not to say that this life isn't bad, it's to say how horrible hell actually is. I understand why incels hate the world and lots of things, but they should be cognizant of the true hell that awaits for any incel who doesn't repent.

Nihilism is a terrible meme. There's no reason to hate everyhting as an incel. You should be happy with your copes. you can hate women and feminism and chad and that's all justified, but don't hate EVERYTHING, you wont be able to cope.

Mankinds only purpose is to evolve into an eternal being able to control the universe. We are nothing but a evolutionary necessity for that purpose.

we are, this is the age of hell

I'm an example of your ultimate religious coper.

No, this life is not one-tenth of one percent of what hell is like. That's not to say that this life isn't bad, it's to say how horrible hell actually is. I understand why incels hate the world and lots of things, but they should be cognizant of the true hell that awaits for any incel who doesn't repent.

Nihilism is a terrible meme. There's no reason to hate everyhting as an incel. You should be happy with your copes. you can hate women and feminism and chad and that's all justified, but don't hate EVERYTHING, you wont be able to cope.
Christianity is cucked af you're joining us in Hell if god exists

Christianity is cucked af you're joining us in Hell if god exists
Yeah evangelicals and baptists are cucked, but not proper tradchristians. I am not going to hell.

No
If it was you would find no enjoyment

Yeah evangelicals and baptists are cucked, but not proper tradchristians. I am not going to hell.
You are beyond help mentally
I don't like Islam but atleast they pray 5 times a day fast ramadan go to hajj and actually bring up their kids to follow the religion what do you do that convinces you that you are perfect and going to heaven kek

You are beyond help mentally
I don't like Islam but atleast they pray 5 times a day fast ramadan go to hajj and actually bring up their kids to follow the religion what do you do that convinces you that you are perfect and going to heaven kek
Nothing. I am saved by faith, not by works. That's it. That is Christianity in a nutshell.

more likely just living in a random quantum instability where time and space temporarily exist before being extinguished again.

Oh this is actually heaven, because jahanam is waiting for us in the next life, and this world is paradise compared to that burning pit
i wish religion was actually real so i could sell my soul to Satan. At least I'll have some good times before I die.

Nothing. I am saved by faith, not by works. That's it. That is Christianity in a nutshell.
According to your belief you can kill, steal and commit any kind of atrocity and you will still go to heaven as long as you believe in Jesus. Lmfao. Protestants are the worst scum to have walked the Earth. You are right alongside the communists when it comes to hypocrisy.

According to your belief you can kill, steal and commit any kind of atrocity and you will still go to heaven as long as you believe in Jesus. Lmfao. Protestants are the worst scum to have walked the Earth. You are right alongside the communists when it comes to hypocrisy.
Yes that's how it works. I know alot of people don't like it but it just be like it do. The blood of Christ can forgive all sins, except for that of denial of said blood.

We wont dissappear ever. We have always existed and wont stop after death because we are part of the existence and will live on in other ways forever but no one will ever know how.

You dont just spawn into this universe when elsewhere there could be other stuff, we are chosen to be here

Long1

Long2

Long3