Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we incels the only people that cannot benefit from therapy?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
It happened to me: reading some comments online, mostly from females, saying something like "hey, my therapist helped me so much <...>". I've NEVER read something along those lines said by an ugly person.

The reason? Easy: there is no therapy for your face.

We have to face a world of suffering and, on top of that, a world that is not capable to comfort us, because there is no way to do that (aside from providing us loyal girlfriends -not prostitutes- whichs is unfortunately not doable).

And here i am, thinking about this shit while watching some few old pictures of myself that have survived (i've destroyed almost all of them): man, i was ugly even when i was 10 and i distinclty remember the dreadful feeling of realizing i was ugly in such a young age.

My entire life is just a rollercoaster of feeling below average and having those lows when i realize how fucking ugly i am. At 16 i looked exactly like the virgin caricature of the Virgin vs Chad series. Now, at 35, i'm a bit better but... fuck.

And therapy can't do shit about all of this. I seriously wish i could end my life in a painless way. Suicide bags you say? Seems crafty.

Gl male/foid goes to therapist: "Just be confident,talk more,be yourself"
*does that,receives positive attention,makes friends and lives the best of their lives*

Low tier male goes to therapist:"Just be confident,talk more,be yourself"
*does that,receives negative attention,people call him creepy and weird.Gets frustrated and kills himself*

Therapy with cultured therapist could help, we could talk about lolis positively ¦>

Therapists can help dumb broads because they operate essentially as teachers for them, that can help them ever so briefly understand facts, logic and reasoning that they could not understand under their own abilities before.

Then once the dumb broad is brought to a proper understanding of her actions and that of the Chads in her life who have pumped her and dumped her, she then has an epiphany about why so and so keeps on happening to her and its the most profound moment in her life ever because now once again she finally understands why her life is the way that it is.

Wizards and incels on the other hand often have actual mental problems (not learning problems like thots) and because our issues are not solved in such an "A to B" like teaching manner, that I believe is the reason therapy so often fails for people like us, which is to say there are probably too many hacks and not enough genuine therapists ie mental health experts in the profession.

Also I am quite certain as well that many Wizards and incels problems or at least the hugest one of all could be solved if dumb broads finally stopped being dumb and took chances on us en masse.

I'd be willing to bet if they did they and the incel and or Wizard would have a great life together and he wouldn't inevitably end his by roping and or swallowing a bullet and she wouldn't see the end of her's surrounded by cats and having no children to call her own dying a lonely death.

What do I know though? Dumb broads will just go on being dumb and create a grim future for us all for so being but ultimately the blame for this rests with the Jews and the cucks who enable these whores to keep being dumb and doing stupid shit that doesn't benefit us or even themselves in the long run.

theRAPIST is raping them and after they living happy life

psychodelics like magic mushoorms/lsd are real therapists

Spot on OP, therapy is only good for normies or chads/stacies with mild mild mild mental problems. For an ugly incel? fuck no lol!

Plus, a lot of the time, foids are the therapists and talking to a female therapist is obviously completely pointless. They can't relate to us. At worst, she will send you to a loony bin to get rid of you for wasting her time with your subhumanity.

therapy can just slightly improve your perception of yourself through mental conditioning, and if this step is not followed by real and objective responses you will go back to your previous state of mind.
this is why is usless for us:
- the therapist brainwashes an incel into thinking he is high value
- the incel goes out and gets treated like shit
- the incel turns back to his old beliefs of being low value

Therapy is useless for all men, even the non-incel ones. Talking about your feel-feels is something foids like. They want people to give them attention and listen to them talk about their non-issues that no one else cares about.

Men's emotional problems run on an existential level and generally deal with the lack of purpose in their lives, no amount of talking can fix such a problem. Only action will do but we are not allowed to perform the actions necessary for fixing those problems.

When a man is depressed it's because he lives a shitty, meaningless existence that was forced on him by society and which he cannot escape from. When a foid is depressed, it's because Chad dumped her.

(((Therapy))) is useless. Total waste of time. Like burning money in the fire.

Psychological problems can be solved through therapy, geneticals not.

Therapy is bullshit and as unscientific as astrology or creationism.

This is one area in which we incels are actually in the same boat as normies - therapy can't help any of us. I doubt it even helps foids - their silly #FoidWorldProblems are so small and meaningless that they say they "feel better" after visiting a therapist, but they never really felt all that bad in the first place.

I think I'll share that with my therapist next week. There's no therapy for my face, height, baldness, etc. Probably get some bullshit like focus on the things you CAN control. Meanwhile foids and 8+ males don't even have self awareness because they got life on easy mode due to halo effect.

I was forced into therapy since childhood. Considering my circumstances now, it hasn't helped a whole bunch.

that shit is a joke to scam you.

2000+ years ago therapists went by a different name. They called themselves sorcerers, mystics and priests and they would tell you what you wanted to hear in exchange for a donation or fee. They would provide remedies, prayers and meditations for you to perform. And they would record your confessions and inner secrets for later use by the political elite and intelligentsia if they ever deemed you a threat. Just like modern therapists do by keeping a file on you. And in these last 2000 years, nothing has really changed. They dress things up in the language of "scientism," but it's all really just bullshit. There's no potion, incantation, prayer, meditation, hypnosis, neuro linguistic programming or cognitive behavioral therapy for your face.

Therapy is useless for us because we are not mentally ill.
Mental illness is when there is something wrong with someone’s mind - they are delusional.
We are depressed because there is something wrong with our REALITY (female hypergamy).

The only thing they can do is change your perspectives on things. Like I’m a virgin that everybody hates and finds disgusting and I feel depressed over it.

Well, they can talk you into not being depressed by changing how you view the world but you are still a disgusting virgin that nobody likes and you will eventually become depressed again once the bluepilled brainwashing wears off and reality hits.

The only way mental health professionals help us is by getting us incelbux.

If your country doesn't have some form of incelbux then don't even bother.

I can't imagine a therapist not giving me some bluepilled advice. That's the lens most people see the world through. Combined with the fact that the field is dominated by foids in general. There's probably some legit therapists out there that'll give you the actual scoop, but who wants to jump through hoops trying to find the needle in the haystack? The good therapists would confirm our viewpoints on how shallow society is(Especially women), but give us actual practical advice where needed(Surgerymaxx to fix whatever insecurities you have, etc...). It would probably do something for mentalcels, but it's over ugly guys.

Most of the advice we'd have to wade through would be TEE HEE nothing wrong with society, It's all in your head bro, Just gymmaxx bro, just diet better bro... Fuck the garbage advice, just give me some happy pills that'll make the chemistry in my brain work better.

Last edited:
mostly from females, saying something like "hey, my therapist helped me so much <...>
They get fucked by their therapists tbh.

Also females are irrational so they can get help from someone they trust presenting them with a rationalized approach.

We, on the other hand are rational, therapy is useless as our understanding of the world cannot be rationally challenged.