Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill are we living in that "ideal world"

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
A book on evolutionary psychology.
IMG 20200115 105808

It’s over, boyos

1. As other posters have pointed out, women don't necessarily select the males with altrustic, caring characteristics. They do select males with masculine, "healthy" characteristics but this doesn't mean they are the best for going on to spread their genes, especially not in human society.

2. One man's utopia is another man's hell. Ideal society to whom, exactly?

Women don't even know how to select for good genes. Take two guys of exact equal looks and she'll pick the low inhib obnoxious brute over the smart nice guy.

Women don't even know how to select for good genes. Take two guys of exact equal looks and she'll pick the low inhib obnoxious brute over the smart nice guy.
Maybe they feel like an aggressive male will do better at protecting? But even then we live in a society not out in the woods somewhere.

Get a load of what's on the next page . Potent suifuel. It's surprising that the black pill so well studied and documented . This book was published before 2006.
IMG 20200115 110835

True, the holes are living in a utopia, the thing i hate the most is that they can't stop complaining and saying that they are super opressed tbh

they apparently like guys who will cause drama and problems because they enjoy it. they don't like nice boring guys. even if exact equal looks imagine being with someone who is high inhib and enjoys games/anime over a guy that like going to bars / thugmmaxxed. society in a nutshell

1. As other posters have pointed out, women don't necessarily select the males with altrustic, caring characteristics. They do select males with masculine, "healthy" characteristics but this doesn't mean they are the best for going on to spread their genes, especially not in human society.

We are currently living in that ideal world for women.

We are currently living in that ideal world for women.

I don't normally plug this, but I wrote a thread about this a while ago that I think you would find interesting as you are entering this topic.

I don't normally plug this, but I wrote a thread about this a while ago that I think you would find interesting as you are entering this topic.

Thank you ,one of the best threads I have ever read in this forum. the juggernaut theory perfectly explains my condition. I went after a quirky girl lonely girl. Thinking that I will be her saviour. Her brootal rejection opened my eyes.

Last edited:
The part about symmetry is BRUTAL.
Asymmetry is a sign of genetic trash, even though my face was made asymmetrical by chad's fist... Foids just assume I'm even more genetic trash than I actually am...

And the cuckoldry part... That's why artificial wombs and waifubots are superior.
Nobody wants to be a literal cuckold, it's just the weak spiritually weak men who chose cuckoldry of solitude.
Science will allow men to reproduce without foids so foids can raising their chadlings in the chad harem... I'm sure that won't be chaotic...
Science will end cuckoldry.

If we want to go back to natural selection, then most foids would be beaten and raped and treated like living fleshlights. That’s the reality of a world without socially enforced equality.

If all there is is sexual competition men would all become useless braindead simp chads. At that point, the lesser chads would lose and the useless cycle would just continue, that wouldn't foster intellect or creativity.

Soon enough babies will not be born but created in labs and augmented with mech upgrades.

Babies by design, ie. Frankenstein lab creations, half human, half dolphin hybrid esque creatures will be created to inhabit places like the ocean underneath the icy surface of the moon Titan. At some point the half human/half dolphin hybrids will go to war with the half human/half great white sharks and then Earth will be destroyed........

Our species deserves destruction