Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we mentally tough because we can accept reality, or does being incel just force you to be mentally tough?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
There has to be genes for having self awareness and not deluding yourself.

I can find plenty of guys with horrible lives who are still delusional as fuck. Even ones with higher education.

I remember my dad and uncles being doomers about communism and china (still cucked when it comes to women), who ended up being completely right, so most of this shit has to be hereditary.

I can find plenty of guys with horrible lives who are still delusional as fuck. Even ones with higher education.

I remember my dad and uncles being doomers about communism and china (still cucked when it comes to women), who ended up being completely right, so most of this shit has to be hereditary.
Either that or something in the water.

No, its just males with self awareness I would say.

Fuck reality, I cannot look in the mirror and accept that that's me... I'd rather die than accept looking like that. They hate us because our faces are oppressed and we're not just going to live our lives and deal with it. If you're ugly, please kill yourself or go ER if you can't afford surgery.

Incels have only two choices to be mentally strong and endure the pain or let the pain turn you into a monster.

Self aware = racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynist.

Delusional = brainwashed, bluepilled

Fuck reality, I cannot look in the mirror and accept that that's me... I'd rather die than accept looking like that. They hate us because our faces are oppressed and we're not just going to live our lives and deal with it. If you're ugly, please kill yourself or go ER if you can't afford surgery.
:blackpill:

People who aren't mentally tough either rope or go ER

Forced to by inceldom, if a system/beliefs are working for you then there's no reason to question it. Ppl only change when forced to BC were programmed to change our environment first.

I know a lot of incel tier men and faiiled normie men who are very idealistic, pro female imperative, and just generally npc. So no, being incel doesn’t make you think this way (blackpilled). There’s something up with us.

getting destroyed early on will either break you (the guys who never speak or go out at all) or make you a lot tougher

and in general guys who have trouble will end up developing their minds more, someone sexually successful just won't even if they have the IQ, I've seen it in real life, there's plenty of guys with excellent grade averages and base IQs who are slumming it in the job market because they got too much sex to care about anything

It's forceful

I believe it's both. First inceldom forces loneliness on us, most of us don't even have anyone we could call a real friend we trust. Or at least i don't. This loneliness forces us to spend way to much time with our selves, which results in either going insane or accepting reality how it is and building a though mind.

Constant rejection and seeing your oneitis talk to other guys but leaving you to rot, will FORCE you to be tough, there is no other way

I know a lot of incel tier men and faiiled normie men who are very idealistic, pro female imperative, and just generally npc. So no, being incel doesn’t make you think this way (blackpilled). There’s something up with us.
I have a non-conformity gene. I never shied away from unpopular theories and opinions.
I am also vengeful. If something goes wrong, I get angry instead of sad. This is why I didn't rope.

For me it is second. I experienced a lot of suffering and breakdowns before becoming numb.