Are we vastly overestimating the amount of sex havers?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a47924/college-virgin-poll/

over 44% of college students virgins, wonder how many are technically non virgins but haven't had sex in a year or more or even 9 months etc

CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr104.pdf

from 15 to 19 only 44% of men had sex and 42% of women

49% of people in their twenties haven't had intercourse in the past year http://time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/

maybe the myth of normies constantly having sex and we're only ones left out is that that?

Weeb25

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
I think lots of men lie about having sex too, looking at todays standarts for males i wouldnt be surprised there is tons more of incels in denial

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

currypilled | MMM theorist
-
Don’t listen to sub8 copers bro

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-
I think lots of men lie about having sex too, looking at todays standarts for males i wouldnt be surprised there is tons more of incels in denial
when half of 20 year olds haven't fucked what does being incel even mean tbh, why does it mean anything anymore? genuine question
7% of people in their 20's have sex 2-5 times a week,

Last edited:
AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

Officer
-
No, but most sex happening is conditional, sex is validation only when you can treat women like shit and have them go for you, so only for chad and tyrone

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Foid will lie through their teeth if it wasnt chad.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
"um... It was on the weekend... And um... I was drunk so it doesn't really...uhhh... Count?"

Ngl good find OP. A lot of people just don't have sex now though. Men can't get sex and females are waiting on Chad.

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-
"um... It was on the weekend... And um... I was drunk so it doesn't really...uhhh... Count?"

Ngl good find OP. A lot of people just don't have sex now though. Men can't get sex and females are waiting on Chad.
so whats the point of incel label if nobodys getting fucked ngl anymore? literally 49% millennials not fucking in the LAST YEAR bro wtfs going on lmao????? nobodys getting vee nigga, many of those guys above the 49% can be someone literally who had it once in the last year, wtfs going on bro? are all normies virtually basically incel at this point? maybe not trucel but seems pretty bad dude jfc. even more than 39% uni cucks are virgins???

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
so whats the point of incel label if nobodys getting fucked ngl anymore? literally 49% millennials not fucking in the LAST YEAR bro wtfs going on lmao????? nobodys getting vee nigga, many of those guys above the 49% can be someone literally who had it once in the last year, wtfs going on bro? are all normies virtually basically incel at this point? maybe not trucel but seems pretty bad dude jfc. even more than 39% uni cucks are virgins???
I think that's the basis of sub8 theory...
But idk I don't really subscribe to that stuff. All I know is that I can't get laid because of immutable factors in my brain, bones, height and face. I don't give a shit if normal looking people can only fuck once a year.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Far more men are incel than will ever let on

H

Homoculus

Recruit
-
(in cranky old man voice) I can't remember entire years that all the forensic evidence shows were years of barren sexlessness.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Another Sh*t Day in Cuck City.
-
Idk literally everyone i know have had sex.

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-
mmaybe not incels but still barelyfuckcels?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Not sure about other normies, but reddit normies are not getting any shit, that's I am quite sure.

Haircutbro

Haircutbro

Banned
-
Recently i saw a statistic that 80 % of the people in the state where i live are in a relationship
Its fucking over

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
It’s a large majority of people having sex. It’s rare to find someone who doesn’t, and even then they often admit some form of sexual contact.