Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are western incels who are against Abrahamic religions cucked?

What do you think?

• Yea

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Even if you aren't into the spiritual aspects, you should definitely be on board with the cultural aspects. The rampant hedonism and degeneracy promoted by atheists is demoralizing, depressing, and has led directly to our situation. Things are so bad we don't even have the option to betabux! I'm curious if anyone can present upsides of today's atheist culture over the Twentieth century and earlier's mostly Christian culture. There were still taboo challenging copes in the 1900s but people of course weren't allowed to indulge those copes like they are nowadays.

Paganism is the only uncucked choice

JFL, I was going to say there are many Westerners trying to return to their original ancestral religions (pre-Abrahamic at least).

Cope, most paganism is pretty gynocentric. Muh female deities, muh white women, etc. Some of the biggest cucks I have ever seen were white nationalists. "Muh white pricesses are being deceived by da joos and niggers, they can't know better", while at the same time they think women should be free to work, have authority over men, make important decisions, etc. Ultimate retarded cuckoldry.

Cope, most paganism is pretty gynocentric. Muh female deities, muh white women, etc. Some of the biggest cucks I have ever seen were white nationalists.
very low iq

Cope, most paganism is pretty gynocentric. Muh female deities, muh white women, etc. Some of the biggest cucks I have ever seen were white nationalists. "Muh white pricesses are being deceived by da joos and niggers, they can't know better", while at the same time they think women should be free to work, have authority over men, make important decisions, etc. Ultimate retarded cuckoldry.

The rampant hedonism and degeneracy promoted by atheists is demoralizing, depressing, and has led directly to our situation.
Atheism doesn't automaticaly mean feminist cuckery. Soviet Union was atheist and it wasn't fucked up like us. Even wild animals like bears and ducks are atheists and they're not feminist cucks. Modern feminist bullshit didn't pop up until the 20th century - well after atheism.

Even if you aren't into the spiritual aspects, you should definitely be on board with the cultural aspects.
The rampant hedonism and degeneracy promoted by atheists is demoralizing, depressing, and has led directly to our situation.
Atheism has no inherent requirement for those things.

Relying on Jewish BS to keep people pure is a bad strat because when they figure out it's BS they have no scruples to fall back on.

We should be trying to build values from a secular basis.

Cultural aspects of Cucktianity: "Turn the other cheek, goy!".
This. That is the one thing I couldn't stand about Christianity is that your supposed to be subservient and to forgive your enemies, and every other gay crap.

Atheism doesn't automaticaly mean feminist cuckery. Soviet Union was atheist and it wasn't fucked up like us. Even wild animals like bears and ducks are atheists and they're not feminist cucks. Modern feminist bullshit didn't pop up until the 20th century - well after atheism.
Soviet Union was a depressing and demoralizing place to live in lmao

Atheism has no inherent requirement for those things.

Relying on Jewish BS to keep people pure is a bad strat because when they figure out it's BS they have no scruples to fall back on.

We should be trying to build values from a secular basis.

That “Jewish BS” helped form cohesive civilizations. There is nothing preventing Atheist countries from devolving into depressing shitholes like we see now. You’ll find many of the values Abrahamic religions impose make no objective sense and won’t be upheld by secular nations.

Humanity can finally be destroyed, ending inceldom and getting revenge on normies. No more cucking to society.
Thanks for proving my point. Atheism just leads way to such edgy nihilism. Enjoy being miserable I guess...

christianity, judaism and islam put foids in their place, and its cucked to reject these truths

I only care about the blackpill and only want a Blackpill type of sharia law. Religion doesn't have to exist, we only need to control foids and tax the rich properly and all would be good.

This. That is the one thing I couldn't stand about Christianity is that your supposed to be subservient and to forgive your enemies, and every other gay crap.

Well Christianity is about going beyond biology. The ultimate culmination being the singularity/god AI, something the Nazi's never understood. Post biological evolution supercedes biological evolution because the product of post biological evolution is of superior evolutionary value. Biological biases and instincts need to be overcome in order to create the greatest and most perfect being possible.

Religion dumb

Well Christianity is about going beyond biology. The ultimate culmination being the singularity/god AI, something the Nazi's never understood. Post biological evolution supercedes biological evolution because the product of post biological evolution is of superior evolutionary value. Biological biases and instincts need to be overcome in order to create the greatest and most perfect being possible.
Kinda sounds like a pipe dream to me, but human nature cannot be curved. Just like how feminists thought that they can make women and men equal through the laws, when biology clearly said otherwise.

Kinda sounds like a pipe dream to me, but human nature cannot be curved. Just like how feminists thought that they can make women and men equal through the laws, when biology clearly said otherwise.

Well I am making these points as someone who is not a Christian. I'm also being abstract and rambling a bit. It's all legit thoug. Biology will "say otherwise" as you say in many instances and feminism taken to it's extreme is an example of that but it's a broad topic and some feminist stuff is basically misandry, so not of Christian values, not what I'm talking about.

Human nature is a product of evolution. You can look at Christianity as going beyond biology in what it teaches. I'm talking about monotheism as a whole, not just Christianity but I'll use that as an example. Many of Christian teachings are contrary to human nature. You gave an example of that in your post about loving your enemies which was a very good example. I take the example of the Nazis because they valued the primacy of biology from their perspective. So killing a biological enemy is moral while being kind to a biological enemy is immoral. The ultimate good is creating idyllic society based on the biological values they esteemed and the highest cause is biological evolution. However from an evolutionary perspective, where we place evolutionary progress as the highest goal, then going beyond biology into postbiological evolution is a higher cause since it creates God/Singularity which has potential to be the most powerful and perfect being. I believe that the ultimate goal of Christianity is actually the creation of God and Gods ethics and values would be Christian, or postbiological you could say.

tengrism mogs, any european religion is cringe and cucked

you are an idiot? imagine an incel worshiping nature
Nature formed the female attributes which we're attracted to and has many beautiful things.

Just because it has ugly things (our relative attractiveness, pus-filled pussies) doesn't mean we can't honor it.
That “Jewish BS” helped form cohesive civilizations.
Greeks/Romans seemed to manage just fine until Jews infiltrated and destroyed it from within.

There is nothing preventing Atheist countries from devolving into depressing shitholes like we see now.
Sure there is: a focus on values for their own sake.
Religion is not the only way to convey priorities.
It's an unreliable construct for encouraging it.
It worked better in past ages when we were more gullible and oppressive.

You’ll find many of the values Abrahamic religions impose make no objective sense and won’t be upheld by secular nations.
Why should we be upholding things that don't make objective sense?

What things are you referring to?
christianity, judaism and islam put foids in their place, and its cucked to reject these truths
Judeo-Christian society is what led to modern feminist excesses. It's cucked to ignore that.
Christianity is about going beyond biology.
The ultimate culmination being the singularity/god AI,
something the Nazi's never understood.
We don't need theistic soul BS to understand or approach extrabiological approaches, we have that with meme theory.
If by paganism you mean the various polytheistic approaches like Hindu/Norse/Greek/Babylon then that can suffer from a lot of the same problems as monotheism. The values promoted by those religions can vary a great deal.

Nature formed the female attributes which we're attracted to and has many beautiful things.

Just because it has ugly things (our relative attractiveness, pus-filled pussies) doesn't mean we can't honor it.

Greeks/Romans seemed to manage just fine until Jews infiltrated and destroyed it from within.

Sure there is: a focus on values for their own sake.
Religion is not the only way to convey priorities.
It's an unreliable construct for encouraging it.
It worked better in past ages when we were more gullible and oppressive.

Why should we be upholding things that don't make objective sense?

What things are you referring to?

Judeo-Christian society is what led to modern feminist excesses. It's cucked to ignore that.

We don't need theistic soul BS to understand or approach extrabiological approaches, we have that with meme theory.

If by paganism you mean the various polytheistic approaches like Hindu/Norse/Greek/Babylon then that can suffer from a lot of the same problems as monotheism. The values promoted by those religions can vary a great deal.
do you know how cruel nature is?
everything in nature is just a competition

the opposite of nature is love

Abrahamists are low iq if you think about it. All they have to go on is circular reasoning. “B-but muh bible/Quran/Torah says...” :feelskek:

Abrahamists are low iq if you think about it. All they have to go on is circular reasoning. “B-but muh bible/Quran/Torah says...” :feelskek:
I said even if you ignore the spiritual aspects, the cultural aspects are clearly a plus. I’d also rather be low IQ and happy than high IQ and miserable, if I had a choice

By the laws of nature inceldom is good. Idk how people on an incel site can be in favor of their own misery, especially when there’s a solution

There is nothing which exists outside nature, including our ability to fathom the concept of love, however short we all fall of it's ideal nature.
I’d also rather be low IQ and happy than high IQ and miserable, if I had a choice
stop LARPing faggot, if you believed this you'd just give yourself a lobotomy

if you want to get absolute possible lowest-IQ lowest-misery you'd just an hero since there's no misery/intelligence when you brain is gone

just admit you love to have sentience bro

There is nothing which exists outside nature, including our ability to fathom the concept of love, however short we all fall of it's ideal nature.

stop LARPing faggot, if you believed this you'd just give yourself a lobotomy

if you want to get absolute possible lowest-IQ lowest-misery you'd just an hero since there's no misery/intelligence when you brain is gone

just admit you love to have sentience bro
Low IQ as in 80 vs 120. Not trying to make myself retarded, I would just prefer to think less about existentialism

Atheists started feminism. Atheists started globalism. Atheists support every anti incel ideology including religion. Atheism gave birth to the modern western values.

If being religious is dumb . Then calling myself an incel who support atheism is mental illness.

Atheists started feminism. Atheists started globalism. Atheists support every anti incel ideology including religion. Atheism gave birth to the modern western values.

If being religious is dumb . Then calling myself an incel who support atheism is mental illness.

If god were real I'd want to torture and kill him for creating me with these genes

Worshipping some sky daddy who is responsible for creating your miserable existence is the most cucked thing imaginable

You might as well get on your knees and pray to Chad while sucking tyrones BBC because it is in effect the same thing. Religious morality is always twisted to support authority and status quo. Dont challenge the social/sexual authority goy, envy is a sin!

Just be a good goy and youll get your due in the afterlife (when youre dead and no longer a threat to the guys at the top)

We dont need voodoo magical larping nonsense to enforce gender norms, and religion is certainly not going to make a major comeback in the west anytime soon regardless

Last edited:
Filthy Muslims are aweful in almost every conceivable way apart from a few based laws regarding women's rights.

Monogamy is justice-based and doesn't need supernatural backing.

Monogamy is justice-based and doesn't need supernatural backing.
Idk if you're living in Iraq or something, but no one here cares about justice or fairness for low smv men. A female can unironically kill a man and get away with it by claiming she's abused. Anyways, I explicitly mentioned Idc about someone's spirituality; my point is Christian values would be better than whatever we're creeping towards.

Idk if you're living in Iraq or something, but no one here cares about justice or fairness for low smv men. A female can unironically kill a man and get away with it by claiming she's abused. Anyways, I explicitly mentioned Idc about someone's spirituality; my point is Christian values would be better than whatever we're creeping towards.
Virgins and only virgins deserve virgins.

Spare me this guy in the sky bullshit

Majority of the people in this thread didn't even read past my title. We're basically Reddit

paganism is for vargcucks

After the sexual revolution and birth control pill people's religion became worshiping women.

No, it's actually cucked to believe in CUCKtianity which enabled all the degeneracy we hate

Yes. Secularism enabled the likes of tinder and onlyfans to exist. The results of the poll proves once again this place is cucks.co

Christianity would work if everyone did it, but not gonna happen. Today, the church tells you to get married to some "born again" slut, be a beta provider, and shit out kids. Works great, til you get divorce-raped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back