Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are White Incels Either Hideous Or Severely Mentally Ill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
If you're a white guy and you're not hideous looking or severely mentally ill I don't see how you can be living incel. You whites are the most desirable race and even if you're not good looking you still have those European features which will beat ethnic features like mine hands down. You average or slightly below average white guys can find a woman. I'm convinced that white incels are majority mentally ill and there is only a minority of them that are truly hideous white guys like Eggman. I'm sick and tired of all these average looking white guys claiming to be incel when they are not. I know for a fact there are people like this on here and also i've seen videos of people like this on YouTube.

yes, i'm mentally ill. i think severely so. i mean ffs, i get anxiety even communicating in multiplayer games, also i have never even talked to a girl before so...im a truecel. point blank.

whogivesafucc said:
yes, i'm mentally ill. i think severely so. i mean ffs, i get anxiety even communicating in multiplayer games, also i have never even talked to a girl before so...im a truecel. point blank.
You're a joke you can't just expect women to want to be with you. Your inceldom is justified. I don't see what you mentally ill guys are complaining about. You can't function in a relationship anyway.

I was the second ugliest white guy in highschool.
Random people and even friends constantly reminded me of my ugly appearance.
Being an ugly white guy isn't easy because you are expected to pull mad bitches.

They're mostly mentalcels here. I have yet to see a white truecel.

Crustaciouse said:
Being an ugly white guy isn't easy because you are expected to pull mad bitches.

everyone at my school thought i was gay. this rumor was amplified by the fact that i only had like 1-2 friends.

its over.

whogivesafucc said:
Crustaciouse said:
everyone at my school thought i was gay. this rumor was amplified by the fact that i only had like 1-2 friends.
its over.
The people at my school would probably think I was gay if I wasn't talking about hot bitches with my friends.

Neither they are just retards who refuse to fuck a non white girl

RREEEEEEEEE said:
They're mostly mentalcels here. I have yet to see a white truecel.
lets not forget the sfcels who dont even try for any other race

Guess what, in Europe every one is white. There goes your white advantage.

Krispinwah said:
Neither they are just retards who refuse to fuck a non white girl

im actually more attracted to brown girls/latinas but they'd never give me a chance tbh.

WorldRulerAisha said:
lets not forget the sfcels who dont even try for any other race

Volcels.

Crustaciouse said:
whogivesafucc said:
Crustaciouse said:
its over.
The people at my school would probably think I was gay if I wasn't talking about hot bitches with my friends.

yep

"yo bro i fucked this bitch at that party last night lol she was tight man you know"
"nice"
"you fuck any bitch bro?"
"no"
"what the fuck nigga are you deadass gay"
"no?"
"yo its aight if ur gay bro i won't tell anyone"
"im not fucking gay"
"ok bro ok chill"

Us Curries are truecels, but that isn't a good thing. :'(

No there are some hideous whites who are truecels but 99% whites on this forum = volcels

Dekim said:
Guess what, in Europe every one is white. There goes your white advantage.
White girls still date white men even in ethnic areas. I don't believe all this hype that white people aren't getting together in today's society.

whogivesafucc said:
Crustaciouse said:
whogivesafucc said:
Crustaciouse said:
its over.
yep
"yo bro i fucked this bitch at that party last night lol she was tight man you know"
"nice"
"you fuck any bitch bro?"
"no"
"what the fuck nigga are you deadass gay"
"no?"
"yo its aight if ur gay bro i won't tell anyone"
"im not fucking gay"
"ok bro ok chill"
What I did was usually tell my friends about how I saw a girl with a big ass and tits and how I wanted to smash.
My friends where loser virgins too so they could relate to me.

NeverSubmit said:
White girls still date white men even in ethnic areas. I don't believe all this hype that white people aren't getting together in today's society.

Back in the day when i was a teen and goofing with omegle, only indian/latina/black girls paid me any attention. White girls always skipped in a blink of an eye.

I have AVPD and mild social anxiety.

whogivesafucc said:

Hop on MDMA boyo

Dekim said:
NeverSubmit said:
Back in the day when i was a teen and goofing with omegle, only indian/latina/black girls paid me any attention. White girls always skipped in a blink of an eye.

start going for indian/latina/black girls then man lol

whogivesafucc said:
start going for indian/latina/black girls then man lol

That was on omegle... these girls had never met a white guy irl... Where i live there's a huge selection of people from every possible ethnicity and nationality, so i'm not a special snowflake anymore.

Attachments

• BB631CC5-D820-4FF6-AE9F-5BF29B331E11.png
    BB631CC5-D820-4FF6-AE9F-5BF29B331E11.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 97
Eggman got laid so even he is not as truly hideous as you said. In order for a White male to be be incel he has to be disfigured.

im hideous and aspie waspie wooh wah

Status
Not open for further replies.