Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are white women made to destroy human progress? (Islam copers, they are coming for you next)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Jewish is not white. Yes, jews appear white. But many other races have white skin, too. Ashkenazi jewish is a distinct ethnic group which can be traced via DNA ancestry tests. Our problems only exist because of the jews. They are behind the sexual revolution. They forced feminism and radical left ideas upon us. They created the incel waves. They even invented the term "racism". They control mainstream media and colleges. They teach and show women what they should think and believe.

Jews won WWII, and the rest of us lost. Bolsheviks were pretty much all jewish, look it up.
Asheknazi Jews are white. They have race mixed so much with whites that they now ARE white. Mizhari Jews, and yes, even Palestinians, are in fact actual, pure ews. Many Palestinians are the descendants of Jews who converted to Islam.

I know a 16 year old boy whom had memorized it at age 13 or something. So insane. I cannot even memorize two pages. Also jfl hours ago I saw a chick in burqa and she moved away from me. Brutal. They don't me either.
Surely you can memorize the short verses at the end easily. Though I know it's harder for someone who doesnt know Arabic.

Surely you can memorize the short verses at the end easily. Though I know it's harder for someone who doesnt know Arabic.
I am not Arabic. I have only memorized what is needed in prayer.

I know a 16 year old boy whom had memorized it at age 13 or something. So insane. I cannot even memorize two pages. Also jfl hours ago I saw a chick in burqa and she moved away from me. Brutal. They don't me either.
that is giga brootal, burqa women are chaddam only.
Asheknazi Jews are white. They have race mixed so much with whites that they now ARE white. Mizhari Jews, and yes, even Palestinians, are in fact actual, pure ews. Many Palestinians are the descendants of Jews who converted to Islam.
@Edmund_Kemper Are you a long lost tribe of Israel?

>copenhagen
please allah do smth

It's not just white women - it's all women. White men are just the first race who were retarded enough to fall for their women's bullshit cries for "equality" and "voting rights".

It's not just white women - it's all women. White men are just the first race who were retarded enough to fall for their women's bullshit cries for "equality" and "voting rights".
cope, it happened in Rome as well. I know some people will say italians arent white, but for the sake of this argument they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back