Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are white women made to destroy human progress? (Islam copers, they are coming for you next)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
What do you think about this, that white women are nature's way of destroying human civilizations. I know some of you will say Jewish, but almost all of those Jewish women are white. White women themselves are also hugely disproportionally feminist.

If we look at the biggest organization, almost all feminist pushes were by white women. Achieving a traditional family is hardest for our white brothers today than almost any other group (other than blacks for reasons I might post about some other time) all due to feminism. We can never have a virgin wife that our lives our joined together with in a loving relationship and have a family with, especially if we are sub 4, meanwhile it was possible back then. It's over for us.

Feminism doesn't deal with facts or results of how it actually plays out, but instead to emotion points that sounds good when they are argued without anyone fact checking them. That's why anyone who goes against feminist talking points are censored, silenced, getting bombed (like back in the day), and even today MRA groups having their meeting disrupted by feminists pulling fire alarms and even threatening to set the area on fire.

Now for all the Islamcopers out there who think Islam will somehow save the west (cope), you are no match for white women's destructive power.
Their infestation has begun.

Last edited:
> thinking women are acting as a collective
low iq ngl

> thinking women are acting as a collective
low iq ngl
No, but they all have tendencies, like wanting Chad. Society destroying tendencies are also present in white women.

They're welcomed to try.

Northern europeans have always been cucked.

The Roman historian Tacitus mentioned in his work Germania(On the Origin and Situation of the Germans) that "the opinions of women are given respect".

Also, when the British led by Queen Boudica had their uprising against Rome, a roman general Suetonius, said, before his legion of 10,000 romans crushed the 100,000+ strong british force, "in the ranks opposite, more women than soldiers meet the eye ".

There was no media in rome. Period. But there was jews and 2 jewish made religions .and hordes of barbrians...hmm sounds oddly familiar.
Did you know why they were bringing in those barbarians? Because birth rates were so low and men didn't want to marry, as the laws were so biased against them. The laws didn't come from the Bible, Christianity could have saved Rome but it was too late, it collapsed anyways.

The Roman historian Tacitus mentioned in his work Germania(On the Origin and Situation of the Germans) that "the opinions of women are given respect".

Also, when the British led by Queen Boudica had their uprising against Rome, a roman general Suetonius, said, before his legion of 10,000 romans crushed the 100,000+ strong british force, "in the ranks opposite, more women than soldiers meet the eye ".
Exactly, it's as if the whiter they are, the more cucked they become because the more manipulative and destructive their women are.
Christianity actually slowed the process again, but you can only stop genetics for so long.

Last edited:
Matriarchy Is neanderthal origin, I swear. Stan Gooch was right.

Matriarchy Is neanderthal origin, I swear. Stan Gooch was right.
Only problem I see is that rice are actually more neanderthal than mayo. I guess maybe they were different neanderthal races or something.

Nothing really new here. Anglo-Judeo world order is responsible for all of this. Anglo and Jewish males would never allow their women to do this if they didn't benefit from this.

All three parties (Anglo males + Jewish males + white foids) are responsible for the inceldom you see in the west and increasingly around the world.

Scandinavians are ultra cucked because they simply want to outshine the western Anglosphere in terms of virtue signalling.

Yea it's true.

Have you been to Israel? They are as white as Italians.
Jfl if you think skin tone determines race. I guess light-skinned East Asians are white now too? And dark curries and American blacks are the same race?

I'd actually call blacks, or literally anyone else, more white than Jews. White amd Jewish are opposite concepts. To be white is to be not Jewish, and to be Jewish is to be not white. Saying one is both white and Jewish is like saying something is both hot and cold. It's just insane, and untrue by the definitions of the words.

Now for all the Islamcopers out there who think Islam will somehow save the west (cope)
I don't even want islam to save the west tbh. West deserves to rot, be the shithole that it is and be reduced to dust.

Jfl if you think skin tone determines race. I guess light-skinned East Asians are white now too? And dark curries and American blacks are the same race?

I'd actually call blacks, or literally anyone else, more white than Jews. White amd Jewish are opposite concepts. To be white is to be not Jewish, and to be Jewish is to be not white. Saying one is both white and Jewish is like saying something is both hot and cold. It's just insane, and untrue by the definitions of the words.

Race is a made up concept.

If skin is white then you are white by definition, in the real world no one takes stormfront delusions as gospel.

Race is a made up concept.

If skin is white then you are white by definition, in the real world no one takes stormfront delusions as gospel.
Oh, so you are Jewish? I guess that explains why you take this personally. I'll add you to my ignore list.

Oh, so you are Jewish? I guess that explains why you take this personally. I'll add you to my ignore list.

I'm not Jewish but now i know you took this seriously.

You are a fragile stromcuck.

White women are responsible for 99% of problems in the west, and deserve to be raped to death by the sandniggers they imported (in minecraft)

What do you think about this, that white women are nature's way of destroying human civilizations. I know some of you will say Jewish, but almost all of those Jewish women are white. White women themselves are also hugely disproportionally feminist.

If we look at the biggest organization, almost all feminist pushes were by white women. Achieving a traditional family is hardest for our white brothers today than almost any other group (other than blacks for reasons I might post about some other time) all due to feminism. We can never have a virgin wife that our lives our joined together with in a loving relationship and have a family with, especially if we are sub 4, meanwhile it was possible back then. It's over for us.

Feminism doesn't deal with facts or results of how it actually plays out, but instead to emotion points that sounds good when they are argued without anyone fact checking them. That's why anyone who goes against feminist talking points are censored, silenced, getting bombed (like back in the day), and even today MRA groups having their meeting disrupted by feminists pulling fire alarms and even threatening to set the area on fire.

Now for all the Islamcopers out there who think Islam will somehow save the west (cope), you are no match for white women's destructive power.
Their infestation has begun.

View attachment 349636
Islam won't save the west, it will destroy it and build it from the ground up

lmao Genetically predisposed to be feminists. Truly over for nordcucks
Yea it's true.

Have you been to Israel? They are as white as Italians.
Most Israelis are not Middle Eastern, but Asheknazi Jews, whom are white

Last edited:
@RREEEEEEEEE GTFIH muh nigga

It's not white women, it's any woman when outside of male authority/supervision. White women are just more spoiled because white countries are more cucked and for longer time and they have higher SMVs for being more attractive than other women on average.

White Women are truly evil. They are on the quest to bastardize all masculine cultures and religions into being cucked

cuck for not saying all women

All women exist to turn us to the stoneage

This is what happens when a stronger culture takes over its pretty blackpilled stuff

Most Israelis are not Middle Eastern, but Asheknazi Jews, whom are white

I know but apparently having white skin isn't enough to be white you need to have special pass.

Which is why i said 'they're as white as Italians' because they pretty much are, either all Med people of Europe our non whites or they're white no ifs and buts.

I know but apparently having white skin isn't enough to be white you need to have special pass.

Which is why i said 'they're as white as Italians' because they pretty much are, either all Med people of Europe our non whites or they're white no ifs and buts.
No, Asheknazi Jews are arguably whiter than most Southern Europeans, genetically speaking, they can barely even be considered white. Look at how all of Joe Bdien's kids amrried jews, imagine that happening over multiple centuries? Mizahari Jews are brown/middle eastern, bu Ashkenazi jews are white, even if Mizharis and Ashkenazis were at one point from the same race.

It's similar to Spanish and Latinos in a way

Nothing really new here. Anglo-Judeo world order is responsible for all of this. Anglo and Jewish males would never allow their women to do this if they didn't benefit from this.

All three parties (Anglo males + Jewish males + white foids) are responsible for the inceldom you see in the west and increasingly around the world.

Scandinavians are ultra cucked because they simply want to outshine the western Anglosphere in terms of virtue signalling.
brootal analysis, but true

Cope

White women are responsible for 99% of problems in the west, and deserve to be raped to death by the sandniggers they imported (in minecraft)
that is brootal af

Islam won't save the west, it will destroy it and build it from the ground up
lmao Genetically predisposed to be feminists. Truly over for nordcucks
based af
It's not white women, it's any woman when outside of male authority/supervision. White women are just more spoiled because white countries are more cucked and for longer time and they have higher SMVs for being more attractive than other women on average.
cope, noodlewhores are rated higher by males on average and they weren't pushing feminism since ancient times, even prosperous civilizations like China

White Women are truly evil. They are on the quest to bastardize all masculine cultures and religions into being cucked
agree

cuck for not saying all women
white women brought feminism to the rest of the world. Most places were trad for thousands of years no matter how prosperous it got.

No, Asheknazi Jews are arguably whiter than most Southern Europeans, genetically speaking, they can barely even be considered white.
true, although I think whites wanting people like Greeks to be considered white is done because they want to associate with their ancient culture and claim to be kangz
I don't even want islam to save the west tbh. West deserves to rot, be the shithole that it is and be reduced to dust.
based

Last edited:

Based sfcel.
cope-gif.350016

Based sfcel.

cope-gif.350016
Calling Jewish as opposite of white is gigacope and truecel level decile iq. Jews are obviously way closer to whites than they are to say Chinese people.

Jewish is not white. Yes, jews appear white. But many other races have white skin, too. Ashkenazi jewish is a distinct ethnic group which can be traced via DNA ancestry tests. Our problems only exist because of the jews. They are behind the sexual revolution. They forced feminism and radical left ideas upon us. They created the incel waves. They even invented the term "racism". They control mainstream media and colleges. They teach and show women what they should think and believe.

Jews won WWII, and the rest of us lost. Bolsheviks were pretty much all jewish, look it up.

Jewish is not white. Yes, jews appear white. But many other races have white skin, too. Ashkenazi jewish is a distinct ethnic group which can be traced via DNA ancestry tests. Our problems only exist because of the jews. They are behind the sexual revolution. They forced feminism and radical left ideas upon us. They created the incel waves. They even invented the term "racism". They control mainstream media and colleges. They teach and show women what they should think and believe.

Jews won WWII, and the rest of us lost. Bolsheviks were pretty much all jewish, look it up.
cope Jews look white to me thus hey are white. idc about this DNA bs
all you SFcels do is take all the good white people did come from white men and all the bad shit from Jews. when in reality it's mixed

all you SFcels do is take all the good white people did come from white men and all the bad shit from Jews. when in reality it's mixed
Whatever makes you sleep at night. If sexual revolution didn't happen we wouldn't need this forum.

Achieving a traditional family is hardest for our white brothers today than almost any other group (other than blacks for reasons I might post about some other time)
It's easier for a nigger to get a black wife, knock her up and have her taking care of the children than it is for a white man to do the same with a white woman.

It's easier for a nigger to get a black wife, knock her up and have her taking care of the children than it is for a white man to do the same with a white woman.
Seems pretty easy for blacks to do that with white females too though

You are saying this like white women wouldn't enjoy being "raped" by uncivilized shitskins
Seems pretty easy for blacks to do that with white females too though
lol white women will submit to any nigger but that's not what I am talking about

Last edited:

Ashkenzi Jews have been reproductively isolated from other European population, but they are still most closely related to other European groups.

True, pretty much look the same.

That one I would have to think about tbh.

@RREEEEEEEEE GTFIH muh nigga
A female-only mosque? I don't necessarily see a problem with this unless they're now saying women can be imams as well (which isn't possible).

A female-only mosque? I don't necessarily see a problem with this unless they're now saying women can be imams as well (which isn't possible).
theey syaying women to be imams

theey syaying women to be imams
Jfl if they think "female imams" are a thing. I have heard of females that have memorized the Qur'an but they don't have the authority like an imam does. I'm getting strong "intelligence-based operation" vibes to "de-radicalize" people.

Jfl if they think "female imams" are a thing. I have heard of females that have memorized the Qur'an but they don't have the authority like an imam does. I'm getting strong "intelligence-based operation" vibes to "de-radicalize" people.
I can't believe there are millions who have it memorized. I only know one girl who has the torah memorized and she doesnt want me.

I can't believe there are millions who have it memorized. I only know one girl who has the torah memorized and she doesnt want me.
I know a 16 year old boy whom had memorized it at age 13 or something. So insane. I cannot even memorize two pages. Also jfl hours ago I saw a chick in burqa and she moved away from me. Brutal. They don't me either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back