Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are white women really more attractive?

on average they have better features/coloring

White bitches #1, Asian #2. Sheboons don't rank

Yes, they're. White females have the best traits. Angelic looking, just look at Russian girls.
Asian females are literally pale-yellowish monkeys.
Short lower limbs compared to torso ratio. bug eyed, extremely flat face due to nasion-supra/orbital and maxillary recession. alveolar prognathism, and bulbous wide noses.
Any Asian woman who is top tier face wise or just estrogenic looking body overall has several plastic surgeries, usually they've the body of a pubescent little boy so it's easy to detect the unsual unnatural traits.
Negresses have similar characteristics to these described above, excluding the short limbs/torso ratio, epicanthic fold and non-dimorphic body (i.e non-estrogenic traits). The good looking ones are always mixed.

I only go for White women, nothing else sexually interests me, nothing. Non-white women I just don't find sexually attractive at all, they do nothing for me.

Conflict of interests however at the same time is that White women are the most materialistic, brainwashed, entitled, spoiled, hedonistic, decadent, monetary, selfish, and degenerate women out there nowadays compared to all the other different ethnicities or races of females, I'm a sucker for punishment I guess but really it's because I don't condone the whole "Kill Whitey Meme" that has overtaken the entire west. I want to fuck within my own race or ethnicity and that's that.
White foids tend to be more attractive before 30.
Yeah, a majority of them do tend to age like sour milk after age peak, drawbacks.

Not all, but a majority of them do.
white women are the holy grail of ethnic men
I don't understand how non-white men can be incels [Okay, maybe Asiancels], you can literally be the most ugly fat nigger on the planet these days and White women will fuck you bearing you a pack of halfbreed niglets just out of sheer social virtue signaling alone, I see this all time having travelled half the United States and Canada. You can be an overweight unemployed or felony prison convict black guy and White bitches out of social virtue signaling will throw their pussies at you bragging amongst their White girlfriends of how multicultural they are together. *sighs*

In Germany they have White bitches who fuck former ISIS members and associates who immigrate over there for fuck's sake. *sighs*

Last edited:
Fair skin is the standard of beauty all around the world. It is a result of centuries of european colonialism. Also, fair skin in some cultures signifies status because if you had fair skin in like the 1400s it meant you werent a farmer or similar laborer who worked out in the sun all day. People on here do worship white foids over ethnic foids but will never admit to doing so. Your average white foid is probably better looking than your average ethnic foid but that is not to say all ethnic foids are ugly.
Brown is the color of dirt or shit so naturally people aren't all that hyped up on it.