Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are women evil?

;)

• No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
evil disgusting parasites

Alright, who fucking ruined this?

They are callous and irrational. Idk if that equates to evil. If I wanted to be super edgy I'd say I don't believe in good or evil, but I won't because idk if I do or don't really.

Women are parasites and thats pretty obvious.

no no
they are not not evil

They murder billions of innocent babies and fetuses so they are evil

Are animals evil when they kill each other en-masse on a daily basis?

Women are parasites and thats pretty obvious.
This will be my cope for the day, I have a lot to do outside and without a doubt I will see several of these half naked fake up scum everywhere I go. Thanks for the reminder.

This will be my cope for the day, I have a lot to do outside and without a doubt I will see several of these half naked fake up scum everywhere I go. Thanks for the reminder.
No problem boyo.

All women are queens. It’s our toxic personality that needs addressing.

yes they have no soul

Is a dog evil if he bites another animal?
No, they are just following their instinct. Women are no different

Is a dog evil if he bites another animal?
No, they are just following their instinct. Women are no different
they know full well what they are doing, they just dont care about the repercussions, this is why I say that they have no soul

"Evil" is a word soys use to describe self-interested people. It holds no sway over mentally sane people. Morality is a spook.

As a seasoned etymologist, the origin of evil comes from eve, who s a treacherous woman that betrayed God. So yes.

They're not really evil, just compelled by their biology. The consequences of that drive low tier men mad, but there was no bad intention when they don't even care about our existence or treat us like humans.

Depends on how you define evil. I'd say they're more like irrational beasts who have a semblance of intelligence, but not enough to control their base instincts and prevent them from acting purely out if self interest to the detriment of others.
High IQ

All women are thots. Teasing us with there skin.

"Evil" is a word soys use to describe self-interested people. It holds no sway over mentally sane people. Morality is a spook.
Self interested people are narcisstic. Evil people are those, who feel joy by harming others.

unlike animals women could use their rationality to overcome their instincts but they simply don't
care about the well being of the system they live in.
i would define them as Irrational and Egoistic more than evil.

They tease us with what we desire and lead us on until they milk us dry.

Yes, they are. Period.

Here I was expecting a proper women hat thread only to get cucked like that.

They are and men are as well. Women are more on average though.

This is a good representation of democracy in germany, no matter what you vote its shit.

Not sure what to do tbh.

Didn't vote for either, but yeah they're evil.

Yes they are every human is evil

Looking at the way they act towards ugly men : yes, they are evil.

Pure evil. Plugue