Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are women evil?

;)

• No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
I am voting for the AfD. They are the only tolerable party.
Ich weiß nicht, mir gefällt es nicht das sie Rechtsextreme tolerieren. Als Türke mach ich mir da etwas sorgen.

Women only have sympathy for their own male spawn and even that's lacking most of the time. White knight cucks serve foids even when they're repulsive landwhales. So they have little respect or attraction for the vast majority of men. Ever notice when women talk about some terrible tragedy, the first thing that comes out of their mouths is always "those poor women and children". Men are and always will be disposable trash to them.

Ich weiß nicht, mir gefällt es nicht das sie Rechtsextreme tolerieren. Als Türke mach ich mir da etwas sorgen.
Ich kenne ein paar Türken und eine Griechin, die die wählen.
Die wollen halt einfach nicht, dass was die haben durch neue Immigranten kaputt gemacht wird.

And I doubt the AfD is going to start actually deporting people other than the refugees. I think an even more right-wing party has to emerge for that.

Ich kenne ein paar Türken und eine Griechin, die die wählen.
Die wollen halt einfach nicht, dass was die haben durch neue Immigranten kaputt gemacht wird.

And I doubt the AfD is going to start actually deporting people other than the refugees. I think an even more right-wing party has to emerge for that.
Thats understandable, thanks for dissolving my doubts.

Thats understandable, thanks for dissolving my doubts.
np

What's funny is that the Turks I know are actually assimilated Kurds.

np

What's funny is that the Turks I know are actually assimilated Kurds.
I know a few like that too, I even have a friend which denies his kurdish roots and calls himself turkish.

I feel like calling them evil is just a cope. I have personally experienced evil acts from them however most of their nature is inadvertently awful. They just can’t comprehend the consequences of their actions as a whole.

not voting = High iq