Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Are women pedophilic?

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Interesting theory from twitter:

elMY3FE.png

Women want to be childlike: virtually all women have a fetish for "DaddyDoms". They want to be the "little girl" and they want a tall white dominant high-status Chad to be their bearded "DaddyDom". And they get from the idea of having a tall Chad tower over them like an adult would tower over a child. And they want to be "protected", not be held responsible for their own bad actions, they want Daddy to beat up all the "creeps" (=unattractive men with low socio-economical status). Women are infantile. While their body might age, they do not seem to be actually mature with that age but are strangely stuck in a juvenile state.

(Also, I'm pretty sure despisesunrise is Sigma's alt)

Yeah some they are

Rarely but even this stat is just too suicide fuel for me. Fuck toxic femininity.

I’d say females are more pedohphilic than men.

Very few probably. Most women are into tall, wide shouldered, powerful alpha males with status and not twink boys like Bieber or Kpop stars. Men are much more pedophilic in nature I think.

What good is a twink boy in the jungle? not that they wouldn't bang them for fun though. Good question, haven't bothered enough to think about it deeply.

A young 13 year old girl who can have a baby would have a much better chance at delivering a healthy baby compared to a 35+ year old women. Thus it makes logical sense that men would have attraction to the 13-18 age range, although i'm only interested in women over 18 personally.

Yes but they are not considered pedophiles.

Very high iq theory tbh

All women are pedophiles tbh

I wish some MILF rapes me tbh

I wish there would be more pedophilic women, then it wouldn't be just six foot Chads, and so less hypergamie.

Women are pedophiles. They also fuck animals

My brother lost his virginity at 15 to a foid of 22, so yes it is possible
Ik a guy who lost his virginity at 14 or 15 to a woman who was 30 JFL

I'm not sure but holes are disgusting beings anyway

They want to feel dominated, that's all