Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are you a Chad worshiper?

What do you think of Chad?

• Chads are pretty cool bros (delusional cope)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chad is our enemy (the only correct answer)

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • I am a Chad (get out)

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If you love Chad so much, why don't you suck his dick tbh?

WHO GIVES A FUCK

I hate chads. They are fucking scum.

I hate chads but i hate soys and foids more

They will forever be our enemy.

I can relate
In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc. Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith and honor of our King and Country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the Northern parts of Virginia, do by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God, and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil body politic; for our better ordering, and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid; and by virtue hereof to enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal laws, ordinances, acts, constitutions, and offices, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general good of the colony; unto which we promise all due submission and obedience. In witness whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape Cod the 11th of November, in the year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, Anno Domini 1620.

Chads, Stacies, Normies and everyone else are our enemies

Yes I always said that chads feed femoids egos, without chads we would have a based trad society

I think I'm a Chad
Q5so2xe81j631

What would you rate me out of 10?

chad is simply enjoying the limitless pussy over him .

Honestly, yes. I often worship Chads who look young and fit in their mid 30-50s. Even more so those men who manage to keep a perfect hairline past 40-50s. They are truly a marvel to look at tbh

Honestly, yes. I often worship Chads who look young and fit in their mid 30-50s. Even more so those men who manage to keep a perfect hairline past 40-50s. They are truly a marvel to look at tbh
Chad worship is against the rules, boyardino.

I am more hateful towards normies since they have been meaner to me overall ngl. Chads tend to just ignore me and leave me alone. It was always lower tier normies and normies that would shit on me to try and gain social status. That being said I dont worship Chad either, more just neutral.

But why do you worship him tho?
as a subhuman , i am unworthy and not good enough as a man to fuck a foid , please her and create another subhuman baby . so i may as well let her fuck superior genetic and create healthy offsprings . there is no use for ugly people except being slaves to serve those who had superior genetics and create wealth for them . that's why I believe why even islam allowed slavery , so those who are ugly can be useful and won't pollute the gene pool .

Chad worship is against the rules, boyardino.
But I haven't done anything against the rules on this forum yet. I confessed to worshipping, but didn't commit it.

I am more hateful towards normies since they have been meaner to me overall ngl. Chads tend to just ignore me and leave me alone. It was always lower tier normies and normies that would shit on me to try and gain social status. That being said I dont worship Chad either, more just neutral.
tbh , chads are enjoying being chads and aren't those insecure narcessistic normies

I only hate Chads that date/fuck below their looksmatch. Being a Chad in itself is not bad and you're delusional if you think it is. Everyone here wishes they were Chad, yourself included.

Neutral. Neither hate or worship

idk you tell me

Chads are the reason why we don't get laid. They are profiting of hypergamy and are fucking a bunch of foids when they could only fuck one and just let us fuck too. They are egoistic as fuck. Hate them.