Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a good person?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date

Do you believe you'd go to heaven?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Do you believe if retribution day came tomorrow, you'd go to heaven?

Were you a good person before the world/women abused and used you?

How are you still a good person with a blackpill mindset?

Just wanna see something

I am toxic human filth scum of the earth

Yes, even though some thoughts of mine are pretty dark.
But in most (or all?) religions you get judged for your actions and not for your thoughts.

I'm pretty ok ngl

i am a good person but living in this society has turned me bad

I am toxic human filth scum of the earth
Ditto, don't care for anyone and i'm pretty utilitarist, if i can't see an individual being useful for me than he's better off dead.

Most people think like this but are true afraid to admit, fuck everybody, especially foids and cucks.

No I don't. I wish I was. I have too many cranky days. I like to see myself as non-judgmental and I have done a lot to help other people but honestly I can be a huge bitch if you rub me the wrong way. I don't think I'm a bad person but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a good person. I guess somewhere in between.

Yes. Iam good and forced to post here coz of whore foids.

I definitely would not go to heaven

i’m literally the worst person I know.

Not as bad as most people.

Nah, I broke one of the ten commandments. I won't go to Jewish utopia, that's for sure. First because it doesn't exist, and second because of my deed.

This isn't a yes or no question for me, I try to be a good person is all I can say.

as far as human being can be I think I do, didn't think this way back in my religious days since the brainwashing makes you believe you're scumbag just for wanting to have sex or rubbing one off but now that I know how bad humans can be I'd say I'm ok, even more empathetic than the average human being for sure

Yes, I am. Pretty sure about it. I can unashamedly say that I am better than 90% of human garbage.

I may even be above average, who knows, but I still have a plethora of sin inside of me.

Romans 3:

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

EDIT: I can't change my vote, I didn't read the other question you put below the title. I'm not a good person but I'm 100% sure I'll go to heaven because I trust the blood shed for my sins by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Depends if access to heaven is graded on a curb. Compared to normal people I say I am a good person. As a young child I was a good person and wanted to help people. Can’t say I am without sin though. But if I tell myself that I am a good person doesn’t it mean that I am a hypocrite? Even if you have not wronged anyone siting back and letting evil happen is that not sinful? If you analyze Dante’s inferno the sinners that are at the lowest point of hell are not the violent murders but the plotters the betrayers.

Plenty of people in the religious world that think they will accend to heaven because they followed some rules and did some charity work. Yet they have disregard for someone that is not of their religion.

Can you ever be a good person if the thoughts that cross your mind when you do something “good” is “I am a good person, I helped someone, I will be rewarded by god”.

I don't think I'm a good person. Even before blackpill, I did enough bad things, I still remember each instance of doing harm and bad things to other people. With how much I hate this life and would love to be in heaven, even I myself probably wouldn't let me go in heaven, if I were to be just and fair, but I wouldn't let many other bad people go there as well as me. It's not the reason I'm incel though jfl

I have broken all ten commandments except 8. Can't commit adultery as an incel.

I have OCD that always makes me second guess whether something I do is moral or not. I'm pretty sure I moralitymog 99% of other humans.

I still see myself as the good guy. Society and foids are the evil ones. Even if I rape or kill a bunch of foids I am still the good guy because they wronged me first. Everyone is a hero in their own story

Yes I'm going to heaven, I'm not a degenerate faggot.

im a very bad person towards others, and a very good person towards myself.

At one point I was until women and society in general outcasted me. Now I couldn't care less about anyone in this world including myself, If there is a god out there and a heaven I doubt I'd go tbh

Im not going to heaven cuz I touch my peepee

I'm not a good a person since I would do horrifying things if I had the power.

But I'm an ugly manlet so I can do no harm even if I want to.

no it's impossible to be a good obedient person in this messed up world.

I could have become a good person if I was treated like a good person instead of like a bad (ugly) person during childhood.

Outwardly, I think I'm a pretty good person - I'm kind, understanding, and helpful with people a vast majority of the time, probably more than I should be. It's the stuff that I do and think in private which will probably send me to hell. Oh, that and the fact that I'm not really a Christian.

Am neither a good nor a nice person, I do try my best to follow the law of the land and practice common civility.

Depends on how good is defined.

I wish I wasn't

All people should go to hell and tortured forever!

Not anymore, but I was and it made zero difference.

Do you believe if retribution day came tomorrow, you'd go to heaven?

Were you a good person before the world/women abused and used you?

How are you still a good person with a blackpill mindset?

Just wanna see something
Definitely, I think I'm a good person.

The blackpill is the truth, and truth is the highest virtue. If you are truly blackpilled you have place in heaven reserved for you.

Im genuinely a good person