Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a good person?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date

Do you believe you'd go to heaven?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not sure about heaven since I'm atheist, but I do believe I'm a good person for the most part. There are always people who will disrespect or try to exploit you, such as foids for example. The solution is to avoid such people, avoid them, don't help or associate with them. There's nothing wrong with seeking revenge, if necessary.

No. I am a sinner.

I'd say I am, yes. I've never been into a fight nor physically harmed anyone in that matter. I'm usually a just person.

Last edited:
I'm gonna burn in Hell, and IT will love it.

Being the faggots they are they will join me
All people should go to hell and tortured forever!
This is what a vengeful God intended. FOR HE WILL CAST FIRE AND BRIMSTONE AND BURN THE HEATHENS

I am a objectively a better person than 99% of women and normies

Not saying this out of ego, I have never hurt or bullied others which Im sure 99% of women and normies have done one point in their lives in relationships and friendships, aided by their herd mentality no doubt.

Ive never commited a crime either. And Im not as gigantic of a hypocrite as most of normies/women are.

So I guess Im a "good person" but soyciety sure doesnt think so since Im a low tier man and am worth less than zero

Not quite. I've bullied a few foids in school. Not proud of it, because they didnt wrong me in any way and I shouldn't have done it.

Morals are subjective tbh. KKK members think that they're good people and so do others outside of the clan, but what might be right for them, may not be right for others. Also religion is a load of bollocks anyway. Being alive is hell tbh

ill do anything to grt what i want

I’m rather selfish and haven’t contributed much to society. However, I’ve always been helpful and empathetic towards non-cucked incels.

My ideas of how I would restructure society if I were to become the worlds' dictator tomorrow would be seen as evil by plenty of NPC normies and foids. However, I am anti physical torture, have never bullied or beaten someone willingly (maybe a few occasions in my lifetime in which I was peer pressured), have no criminal record, am reasonably kind and polite irl and wish for society to prosper (on my terms though, otherwise it can burn tbh).

I would say my bad deeds and thoughts can be excused because of the things I have (and haven't) experienced. Overall I think I am a good person.

I saw that the question was "Do you go to heaven" and I voted no and was a bit confused until I saw the title again.

I will go to heaven, but not because I am good, because I am not good. I am sinner, who will go to heaven by the grace of God.

I've done nothing of significance in my life to be considered ultimately bad or good. But I sure as hell dont deserve to be tormented for eternity nor do I deserve ever lasting paradise.

since the only definition of good and bad in a religious sense that I know of comes from islam.I'm absolutely fucked cuz I don't pray .assuring allah is real.
I saw that the question was "Do you go to heaven" and I voted no and was a bit confused until I saw the title again.

I will go to heaven, but not because I am good, because I am not good. I am sinner, who will go to heaven by the grace of God.
How do you know he'll forgive you ?. How can you go if you're sinful. Then what's even the point of you being here and not in heaven already?.

Last edited:
Not that good, I've almost never really done anything terrible. Anyways, I would probably go straight to hell.

Nope, going straight to hell.

I don’t believe in divine retribution and an afterlife at all would be hell. I have done no harm in my time on Earth though.

I don't have a personality.

I'm better than i used to be. I'm not good yet but i hope i will in the future

This pandemic made me realize I probably won't (I don't believe in God though, so it's just a matter of speech).

I don't give a shit about a disease that kills so few people, and I don't think I should be locked home or forced to wear a mask because of it.

Apparently, that makes me a bad guy. So I guess I am.

72 virgins, baby

Attachments

• second plane.jpg
    second plane.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4
I used to be, but people always walked over me.
Ugly men have no human rights

I'm awful person honestly, mostly i regret my attitude to my mother ( tho she is also awful person )

And in the end being good and evil doesn't mean anything cause there's no belovments omnipotent god and even more there's no afterlife

I used to be, but people always walked over me.
Yeah, I always get the feeling that most people here were good people, once, but the irrational hate we get in our lives turns us into monsters, I still try to be a good person despite everything.

Also, I remember a quote from Dishonored that explains this perfectly ;

''We all start with innocence, but the world leads us to guilt.''

Yeah, I always get the feeling that most people here were good people, once, but the irrational hate we get in our lives turns us into monsters, I still try to be a good person despite everything.

I used to be the most passive awkward beta people pleaser. I'm now a stalker

Also people wonder why we are so full of hate when that's the only feeling people show towards us

As long as god doesn't care if i'm ugly, I would probably go to heaven

Do you believe if retribution day came tomorrow, you'd go to heaven?

Were you a good person before the world/women abused and used you?

How are you still a good person with a blackpill mindset?

Just wanna see something

Good question though I don't think I can vote. Because I don't know. I guess if I was a bad person though I would go ER already.