Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a guarder male or a satellite male?

are you a guarder male or a satellite male?

• Strong Guarder

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Weak Guarder

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Hybridization

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Weak Satellite

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Strong Satellite

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
boojies

boojies

Recruit
★★★★
poacher2-680x492.jpg

1412759721459_wps_4_Man_with_Girlfriend_Flirt.jpg

untitled.jpg

Satellite seems to be a very common female strategy, which surprised me when I learned about it given that is so traditionally a male strategy, and used by human males as well in its own expressions.

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

Guarders are males who:
  • Approach females aiming to isolate them away from a crowd against the competition of other such males
  • Pay attention to fertility cycles of their girlfriends and keep them socially separated from males during this time
  • Have more jealousy and paranoia behaviors
  • May test discarded panties for semen traces and such things, on days they don't have sex with girlfriends
  • Tend to have more controlling behaviors in general, with fertility isolation being a primary aim of it
  • Tend to be larger males, keep females sequestered off from larger spatial segments by blocking with bodies, keeping up against wall areas, etc
  • Can become aggressive with males crossing into such sequestered off area, and have some territorial seeming behavior like this
  • Prone toward size based competitions and fighting. Or at the very least the bluffing of such, which is guarder but a weaker expression of it than fighting.
  • Tend to have a few high value long term relationships and to mate guard them and the produced progeny as their strategy
  • Compete with each other, possibly going through one or two relationships, or even more in some cases, before finding the best long term mates they can get and picking one
  • Have a higher tolerance for rejections and will spam females all day looking for sex and being poached before finally both getting a "yes" and maintaining it by all satellites not moving in on them.
Satellites are males who:
  • Stand off in the distance watching one or more guarder males approaching and working females toward sex
  • Move in on females when guarders fail to successfully guard them for whatever reason
  • Oftentimes very short term mating strategies aiming to brood parasitize the guarder males who "sexually possess" said females
  • However, not exclusively so, as simply diverting a female to oneself in these ways are all satellite behaviors
  • It's just that they tend toward cuckoldry more so than guarders, who try to protect from such primarily
  • Particularly (certainly not exclusively) adopted by smaller males who will lose in physical confrontations regarding their approaches made to guarded females
  • They create an impression of orbiting the guarders they compete with like a satellite does, which is where the name comes from
  • Has many more surreptitious expressions. Guarder males will dislike satellite males, and guarders are the majority of males most probably, so involves staying a bit hidden from such males, as one essentially feeds on them in sexual competition.
  • They watch guarders have their own competitions toward isolating females away from the primary group toward having sex with them, and follow them from a distance, swooping in to their own sexual advantage in various situations
  • for example following a successful guarder bringing a female back to a camping area from a dance floor area at a festival, and following from a distance until seeing them arrive at the bathroom area, and immediately injecting oneself into the scene upon the male entering into one of the units and rapidly aiming to bring the female away from him to one's own location for fucking her, and thereby functioning as an interceptor like male when the guarder has his back turned
  • Interception of females being but one common such pattern, with the strongest expressions of satellite males being confrontation adverse and fleeing if seen by the guarder male rather than successfully either inseminating the female and being done with competition or having led her off outside of his ability to find them in the time in which his guard was down and he thereby failed as a guarder.
  • A weaker satellite expression may attempt bluffing physical confrontation against smaller guarders who identify the attempt on their mate prior to the satellite having success, as for example they may be larger satellites who can falsely signal as being larger guarders willing to fight over the matter and thereby scaring and intimidating weak guarders, whereas the strongest satellites will simply flee even from the weakest guarders.

idk, man idk. i dont have a mating strategy anymore

You can just go with what sorts of fantasy you have, that is virtually what I'm doing given my lack of essentially any success. What you would be doing if you had the ability to actually do as you pleased regarding such matters.

I predict a large majority of members here are satellite males, and that this is in contrast to the typical situation of guarder males dominating. That is the typical situation in the animal kingdom. A small group of satellite males maintains itself, whereas the typical condition is one of being a guarder male.

Cant say for sure as I never had a mate

I'm a subhuman male

Cant say for sure as I never had a mate

Neither have I, but I still fantasize and theorize about things. What sort of fantasy do you have? That ought to be enough to determine things, so long as you aren't asexual. If you are asexual than you are not on such a spectrum of behaviors in the first place though, or perhaps a highly passive satellite actually. Highly passive satellite will end up essentially asexual unless you are a model as opposed to mimic so as to naturally have some low but significant probability of females progressing through your passivity -- particularly lower quality ones that do approaches, as typically it is guards that approach females and then satellites actively engage them at a point substantially into the process of the guard trying to fuck the girl but prior to having success obviously. So a satellite that is passive pretty much describes someone who stands in the distance of a group overlooking them but not using the acquired intelligence to shape actions toward mating success, and only having success if for some reason you end up approached by a female who progresses through things while you remain passive, which is somewhat a rarity provided you are truly extremely passive.

poacher2-680x492.jpg

Essentially the girl not involved in the kissing, but without taking measures to eventually become one of these two girls.

and thereby exerting no evolutionary pressure on her competition beyond what the male decides to give her, which will be less that he would give her if she successfully passed as the model by mimicry, but still something because of males being not so choosy, and needing to be careful not to pick the wrong female as a wife to the exclusion of the correct choice. This risk can be addressed by dividing the prize into a first place and second place one, which first place particularly dislikes when being not via mimicry earned. However, a totally passive male satellite is going to be even more screwed over than such a female, for the male will still fuck the less attractive girl even if she doesn't mimic to be difficult to distinguish from the more attractive female, but you will be hard pressed to find a female willing to fully progress through sex without you taking initiative, and such a female would certainly be with utmost desperation and disgust at herself for making use of you I'm sure, as compared to even a somewhat less passive competitor.

Last edited:
Neither have I, but I still fantasize and theorize about things. What sort of fantasy do you have? That ought to be enough to determine things, so long as you aren't asexual. If you are asexual than you are not on such a spectrum of behaviors in the first place though, or perhaps a highly passive satellite actually. Highly passive satellite will end up essentially asexual unless you are a model as opposed to mimic so as to naturally have some low but significant probability of females progressing through your passivity -- particularly lower quality ones that do approaches, as typically it is guards that approach females and then satellites actively engage them at a point substantially into the process of the guard trying to fuck the girl but prior to having success obviously. So a satellite that is passive pretty much describes someone who stands in the distance of a group overlooking them but not using the acquired intelligence to shape actions toward mating success, and only having success if for some reason you end up approached by a female who progresses through things while you remain passive, which is somewhat a rarity provided you are truly extremely passive.

poacher2-680x492.jpg

Essentially the girl not involved in the kissing, but without taking measures to eventually become one of these two girls.

and thereby exerting no evolutionary pressure on her competition beyond what the male decides to give her, which will be less that he would give her if she successfully passed as the model by mimicry, but still something because of males being not so choosy, and needing to be careful not to pick the wrong female as a wife to the exclusion of the correct choice. This risk can be addressed by dividing the prize into a first place and second place one, which first place particularly dislikes when being not via mimicry earned. However, a totally passive male satellite is going to be even more screwed over than such a female, for the male will still fuck the less attractive girl even if she doesn't mimic to be difficult to distinguish from the more attractive female, but you will be hard pressed to find a female willing to fully progress through sex without you taking initiative, and such a female would certainly be of utmost desperation and disgust at herself for making use of you I'm sure.
so i guess im guarder

Satelite I guess??

I honestly don't know how a guard could be an incel with such a dominant personality

every approach I did I had to isolate the female ngl

As an autist i don't have the capacity for such social awareness and manipulation.

Satelite I guess??

I honestly don't know how a guard could be an incel with such a dominant personality

Guards typically do the best, with satellites being a minority group using an alternative mating strategy that is much less successful but still somewhat stable. However, a small weak guy with a guard personality is going to be a failure of a guard because he will just let people grab his girlfriend from him and be a pussy about matters. So, he still needs to compete with stronger more dominant guys for a limited number of females he finds attractive, and could be a small pussy despite using a guard strategy with little success.

Secondly, guards need to tolerate the pressure that satellites put on them. A guard could spend an hour of doing cold approaches before he finds a girl willing to fuck him, and then he needs to isolate her from a larger group of guys and use domineering and alpha like behaviors to keep others from wanting to risk progressing to fighting or nastiness regarding the matter. The satellite just stands off in the distance watching this effort being expended by the guard, and then waits for the guard to get the girl almost to where she can be fucked and where they are substantially away from the major crowds, but then the satellite activates and in a more private shielded setting not prone to more than the pertinent competition between the two breaking out regarding the girl, because of the guarder having partially isolated her successfully, the satellite can intercept her. For example, the satellite could be an 8/10 male and the guarder just a 5/10 male. Typically in such scenario the guarder will actually be the stronger and more violence prone guy, but nevertheless the guarder can be distracted or do something such as use an outhouse prior to fucking the girl, and such girls are typically then open to being pulled away by superior satellite males such that upon returning from his brief away the guarder male has lost and needs to go back to the main group to try to find another girl, or to find the satellite male that snagged his to kick his ass ultimately, or at least pull her back and cause a confrontation regarding the matter.

Nevertheless, if such guarder males have ten satellite males at a time who are above them watching them doing this, they can have girl after girl snatched from them if they aren't better at guarding than the competition is at satellite, and this can result in them being forced into the involuntary celibate position because of their inability to successfully guard any of their pulls from the competing satellites trying to intercept them.
As an autist i don't have the capacity for such social awareness and manipulation.

Autists are oftentimes passive satellites I believe. You really need to be a bit more active with females tbh. Realize that all females can be fucked regardless of their marital status, boyfriend status, and so on, other than for that you can unfairly get in trouble fucking adolescents as I'm sure all are aware -- though still oftentimes can to some extent. Realizing that, just increase the activeness of being a satellite. Look for much less attractive males having successes in private areas while inconspicuously standing in the distance as you so naturally do; however, then upon your observation of the guarder leaving the environment, and as rapidly as you can, and without concerning yourself overly much regarding the matter, provided you've correctly identified that it was a guarder male with a female progressing toward sex, and prepared to flee at the first sight of the guarder, just pull the female from the area she is in with him and physically relocate her to a nearby area that is nevertheless far enough away for the guarder to have trouble finding it. Simply having done that with the female will show her a degree of activity in you as compared to just passively standing in such a place forever and never acting on any opportunities. Just being that little bit more active will probably have a good impact on your sex rate, and it's really a simple pattern of just observing less otherwise attractive guards having successfully mostly isolated females at events and such toward fucking them, and then to just remove the female from that location if the guard male goes to get drinks, or use bathroom, or such things, prior to fucking the female he grabbed.

Many females will go with you, particularly if you are actually better looking. You can even be pretty persistent in pulling them unless they blatantly resist or become upset, in which case you ought to most likely flee inconspicuously so as to not make them think you tried to rape them, yet to avoid any certainly imminent problematic behavior allegations. That degree of activity will be seen as impressive and make you temporarily possibly even pass as neurotypical to them. Many females are naturally passive and offer only token resistance to being led away by such males, provided they are at least as attractive as the alternative male. However, if you are passive as satellite you are just going to watch other guys fuck females because you aren't actually trying to actuate your active strategy and are relying entirely on one of the least viable strategies for a male.

You also need some degree of subtlety such as having an excuse to lead the girl away (e.g., drugs, alcohol, some cool thing, her friend who you made up wanting to see her, or whatever story results in her moving away unbeknownst to the guarder male), and preferably her verbal agreement, but you can guide her along and try to take advantage of the natural female tendency toward being passively led along by such behaviors, even if she wishes she were more assertive in staying with the guard for that matter, however if you move in on males who are clearly notably less attractive anyway you shouldn't have too much trouble in beating them, which entails the female essentially agreeing to be led away by you and you finding such a female to lead away prior to the other male realizing what is happening or being able to find her upon noticing.

Last edited:
Guards typically do the best, with satellites being a minority group using an alternative mating strategy that is much less successful but still somewhat stable. However, a small weak guy with a guard personality is going to be a failure of a guard because he will just let people grab his girlfriend from him and be a pussy about matters. So, he still needs to compete with stronger more dominant guys for a limited number of females he finds attractive, and could be a small pussy despite using a guard strategy with little success.

Secondly, guards need to tolerate the pressure that satellites put on them. A guard could spend an hour of doing cold approaches before he finds a girl willing to fuck him, and then he needs to isolate her from a larger group of guys and use domineering and alpha like behaviors to keep others from wanting to risk progressing to fighting or nastiness regarding the matter. The satellite just stands off in the distance watching this effort being expended by the guard, and then waits for the guard to get the girl almost to where she can be fucked and where they are substantially away from the major crowds, but then the satellite activates and in a more private shielded setting not prone to more than the pertinent competition between the two breaking out regarding the girl, because of the guarder having partially isolated her successfully, the satellite can intercept her. For example, the satellite could be an 8/10 male and the guarder just a 5/10 male. Typically in such scenario the guarder will actually be the stronger and more violence prone guy, but nevertheless the guarder can be distracted or do something such as use an outhouse prior to fucking the girl, and such girls are typically then open to being pulled away by superior satellite males such that upon returning from his brief away the guarder male has lost and needs to go back to the main group to try to find another girl, or to find the satellite male that snagged his to kick his ass ultimately, or at least pull her back and cause a confrontation regarding the matter.

Nevertheless, if such guarder males have ten satellite males at a time who are above them watching them doing this, they can have girl after girl snatched from them if they aren't better at guarding than the competition is at satellite, and this can result in them being forced into the involuntary celibate position because of their inability to successfully guard any of their pulls from the competing satellites trying to intercept them.

Autists are oftentimes passive satellites I believe. You really need to be a bit more active with females tbh. Realize that all females can be fucked regardless of their marital status, boyfriend status, and so on, other than for that you can unfairly get in trouble fucking adolescents as I'm sure all are aware -- though still oftentimes can to some extent. Realizing that, just increase the activeness of being a satellite. Look for much less attractive males having successes in private areas while inconspicuously standing in the distance as you so naturally do; however, then upon your observation of the guarder leaving the environment, and as rapidly as you can, and without concerning yourself overly much regarding the matter, provided you've correctly identified that it was a guarder male with a female progressing toward sex, and prepared to flee at the first sight of the guarder, just pull the female from the area she is in with him and physically relocate her to a nearby area that is nevertheless far enough away for the guarder to have trouble finding it. Simply having done that with the female will show her a degree of activity in you as compared to just passively standing in such a place forever and never acting on any opportunities. Just being that little bit more active will probably have a good impact on your sex rate, and it's really a simple pattern of just observing less otherwise attractive guards having successfully mostly isolated females at events and such toward fucking them, and then to just remove the female from that location if the guard male goes to get drinks, or use bathroom, or such things, prior to fucking the female he grabbed.

Many females will go with you, particularly if you are actually better looking. You can even be pretty persistent in pulling them unless they blatantly resist or become upset, in which case you ought to most likely flee inconspicuously so as to not make them think you tried to rape them, yet to avoid any certainly imminent problematic behavior allegations. That degree of activity will be seen as impressive and make you temporarily possibly even pass as neurotypical to them. Many females are naturally passive and offer only token resistance to being led away by such males, provided they are at least as attractive as the alternative male. However, if you are passive as satellite you are just going to watch other guys fuck females because you aren't actually trying to actuate your active strategy and are relying entirely on one of the least viable strategies for a male.

You also need some degree of subtlety such as having an excuse to lead the girl away (e.g., drugs, alcohol, some cool thing, her friend who you made up wanting to see her, or whatever story results in her moving away unbeknownst to the guarder male), and preferably her verbal agreement, but you can guide her along and try to take advantage of the natural female tendency toward being passively led along by such behaviors, even if she wishes she were more assertive in staying with the guard for that matter, however if you move in on males who are clearly notably less attractive anyway you shouldn't have too much trouble in beating them, which entails the female essentially agreeing to be led away by you and you finding such a female to lead away prior to the other male realizing what is happening or being able to find her upon noticing.
I also think many young high SMV males in the west use the satellite mating strategy, as they tend to have a lot of STR or ONS.

None of them wtf is this

We're incels not PUAs

Autism as a pathologically evolved satellite strategy that is passive and evolved from active satellite strategies fragmenting seems sensible to me, and in alignment with my hypothesis of sexual disorders being an evolution that deviates from absolute fitness into a secondary fitness, rather than stabilizing in a healthy condition. There was probably fitness gained by the active satellite strategy, for it is seemingly quite powerful in mankind; however, I am unsure the prevalence of it. Guarding is typically by far most substantial mating technique displayed by males, with satellites being a tiny minority that is nevertheless pretty persistent. Both have myriad expressions under them -- most likely all of human sexual competition can be thought of as coming down to a game between satellites and guards, both across them and internally among them, with the internal battles being based on a mimicry versus model paradigm, and sensitive to things such as countermeasures (mate assessment and discrimination) versus dispersion (indiscriminate mating without concern for quality) strategies.

It's likely related to my prior hypothesis of high functioning autism as selective retardation done defensively. I imagine that being retarded in one domain somehow assists in satellite behaviors that can otherwise be countered by guards using some methodology or something.

I'm a weak satellite. I realize you keep saying you are incels and not PUAs, but this isn't PUA it's new theory from evolutionary biology regarding sexual strategies in other animals, which is most clearly with striking similarity to the manner of human sexual competition, such that we can learn from it. I hadn't prior realized I was a satellite and in competition with guards, and it was potentially of the utmost value for me, so I opted to share it with you here, as some of you may salvage yourselves with the technical insight of yourself as pathologically passive satellites that are using a strategy primarily only viable for hot females who will have bees fly to them to pollinate them just by being pretty and standing still.

Pollination-Cross-Polination-All-You-Need-to-Know-as-a-Gardener-FB.jpg

You are the inseminators, and therefore it is foolish for you to use the strategy of a flower, which is to simply be something passive that is pretty in the distance, that attracts that which inseminates it to it.

Last edited:
What is this shit? You either Chad or incel.

Most of you probably have a clinical insight deficit into your pathological passive nature as satellite males.

There are self-administered, validated tools as well, such as the Beck Cognitive Insight Scale (BCIS),11 which is based on a separation of the concepts of “cognitive insight” and “clinical insight.” Clinical insight is described as the awareness of mental illness requiring treatment, while cognitive insight encompasses the patient’s ability to evaluate, reappraise, and modify distorted beliefs or misperceptions. These interpretations are regulated at a “higher level” of cognition, also called metacognition, allowing clinicians to assess self-regulating and self-monitoring functions of thought processes. The BCIS assesses a patient’s objectivity about delusional thinking, previous errors, reattribution of false explanations, and ability to receive corrective information from others. It includes self-reflectiveness and self-certainty subscales in order to measure willingness and capacity to entertain alternate explanations and over-confidence in validity of beliefs.

It's the opposite of what neurotypicals have.

Liemburg et al40 studied connectivity within the DMN and hypothesized that poor-insight patients (n=19) would show greater connectivity impairment than their good-insight peers (n=25). Insight grouping was assigned on the basis of the PANSS insight item (G12). All subjects underwent resting fMRI. Results showed that “schizophrenia patients with relatively preserved insight showed stronger connectivity than patients with poor insight in the anterior cingulate cortex and precuneus, both key regions in self-reflective processing. These findings tentatively support the hypothesis that poor insight may be related to impaired self-related processing.” In other words, poor insight was associated with a relative breakdown of DMN connectivity and operations.

A more recent resting state study reported reduced functional connectivity in DMN but not the task-positive network in an adult autistic sample (Kennedy and Courchesne, 2008). Specifically, reduced connectivity was localised to MPFC and left angular gyrus, and while the DMN and task-positive networks were significantly anti-correlated in controls, no such anti-correlation was observed in the ASD group

In summary, DMN activity in autistic patients is thought to be low at rest, with reduced connectivity between anterior and posterior DMN regions probably reflecting a disturbance of self- referential thought. In contrast to altered connectivity in the DMN, connectivity in the task-positive network appears normal in autism. Moreover, the absence of an anti-correlation between the DMN and task-positive networks, suggests an imbalance in the toggling between these networks, driven by a paucity of introspective thought.

It's also reminiscent much of Biastophilia by the lovemap hypothesis of it,

the absence of the courtship behavior phases manifests as paraphilic rape (i.e., biastophilia)

You simply need to be slightly more active in your mating attempts with females, as otherwise you are going to simply make yourself more prone to actually raping them, seeing as you are allowed to be even rather a harasser with females even, if they are old enough and you don't take things too far, as well as can be a complete asshole to all other males sexually to the best of your ability to actuate such, and although I suggest being as decent as possible, you should certainly not be decent at your own complete expense simply by the brokenness of female sexual selection being such that they describe males in your manner as ideal despite having as their ideal male one with which they haven't any sex. It's an insidious trick which you ought to substantially disregard despite what any others ever claim to you regarding the matter.

I'm a nobody.

I am a sexless worker drone.

It looks like some guys here can't/didn't read or never approached.

Satellites have relatively poor rejection tolerance. You need to stalk the high rejection tolerance males and let them accumulate the myriad rejections one will in the course of looking for females desiring sex, and let them then bring such females away from the primary crowds without other such males coming and having the various guard contests among themselves. You just want to sit down passively observing this surreptitiously until all of that nonsense is said and done with. At that point is when you need to liven up and to follow the guard who won the contest from a distance and with some plan of interception in mind essentially. You are just waiting for any mishap, such as a group of friends colliding with them and conversation breaking out, but even that is such an active situation that only weak satellites would start trying things there with stronger ones still just observing matters. However, perhaps the guard male bringing the female back has been drinking and goes to use outhouse on the way; this provides a brief period of visual disconnection in which the girl will quite probably be open to other higher quality mates leading her off. Especially useful during still active times of day where she can be blended into a crowd in the brief period of time available.

You could probably even organize together somewhat and create mishaps for guards on their way of leading females from group congregation spots to mating spots, as just having a group assertively force itself onto them and aiming toward fragmenting them and separating them. As one additional example.

The stronger satellites are higher anxiety and oftentimes smaller males, and essentially have a parasitic strategy on guards by taking advantage of their ability to withstand large amounts of rejections and high confidence to do many approaches in order to just steal the goodies from them at the end after essentially detecting them having success and stalking them waiting for them to make an error allowing you to separate the female from them, which if you successfully do and having successfully characterized the situation is with a substantial probability of allowing you to then fuck the female because of that essentially denoting you having conquered a competitor in most cases.

And the strongest satellite is perfectly passive and just sits there waiting to be mated with, like a flower. It's not a good strategy for males imo as it is essentially being an inseminating creature acting as a flower. Females are fine with such a technique, for upon identifying such a female most men be hoping onto her :). But passive satellites actually will not be, for they have the same strategy as her, and the two cannot naturally mate it seems. Which immediately impairs your ability to enjoy some of the highest quality females I'm sure, even as they are passed about by guards who keep an eye on them. If guard stops keeping an eye on one he is in the process of trying to fuck, you need to quickly walk away with her though, without the guard seeing you or knowing where to find you, rather than just continuing to be passive at that point as a male satellite.

Last edited:
Neither, I am a non-acting ghost.

Which is just another way to say a passive satellite. The strongest expressions. You guys are in fact pathologically strong expressions of a passive satellite strategy presenting with concomitant clinical anosognosia. In my opinion, anyhow. I believe if you were to study the issue, that you could gain such a cognitive insight into your condition as to be able to no longer be incels via simply study of why you are a passive satellite and why this is making you fail substantially in terms of having sex.

I am quite satellite oriented myself even as being only weakly so on this poll, and yet I see in you quite radical expressions of this actually, and in myself perhaps as well I do but am blinded from such by the same clinical insight deficit as you have, and thus which I would, yet with cognitive insight into such via my study of so many pertinent matters. One example of how I am a weaker satellite than you is that I am with substantial arousal in imagining myself being seen by a guard after he has used a bathroom or similar thing for a short period of time me fleeing with his passive satellite that was waiting for him; the strongest expression of a satellite male will immediately flee; conversely, I would at the least indicate a willingness to kick the guys ass if I thought I could most likely intimidate him, even though I wouldn't want to progress to fighting and would back off even if a tiny guard tried to fight over the matter, but could get benefit to intimidate or demoralize one especially who is also less attractive than me, and I could defend myself in such a situation, but would avoid actually starting a fight or aiming to by quickly backing down from my essential bluff. So, that is more of a guarder oriented behavior in me, but it requires a lot more assertiveness and activity than you have, even as I also am typically actually passive satellite as well and perhaps having clinical insight deficits.

However, that willingness to risk physical confrontation, and to bluff such to another male, and inclination even toward bullying smaller males in physical competitions, is all hallmark guard behaviors, along with other guard behaviors I have. However, I am with a notable preponderance of satellite behaviors like you guys seem to clearly have as well, but not so strongly and extremist as you seem to be expressions of the matter to my perception, being almost cat like men who are jumpy and run away upon being seen, as well as some of you simply essentially catatonic flowers expecting females to inseminate you -- as they ought to do for you imo, as well as for me irrespective of my hypothetical clinical insight deficit, given my inability to distinguish either such truth as being the case.

Last edited:
I also like the technique of doing a semen neutralizing spermicidal wash of the female's vagina followed by then ejaculating into her; thereafter, sealing ejaculate in with something such as a foam spray that is protective from natural sperm competition and further tampering. Such introductions could almost certainly be made rather surreptitiously within the typical process of mating with a female, with their technical function being almost certainly overlooked other than by the smartest of people.

Still, that is a textbook guarder male type behavior, of isolating something such as fitness into a walled off area. It's actually almost beautiful in itself just comprehending such a thing as having isolation of such a degree around the truest fitness of all. The natural, subconscious protection from short term matings being termed "spousal rape" and being oftentimes an evolved tendency toward snooping out competitor sperm if suspicion is aroused. A more evolved guarder behavior would use the two step wash and sealant technique, which I believe was first introduced in theory by me and likely in by nearly nobody in practice given my near sole genius in this otherwise delusional and largely retarded world of disgusting filthy animals of various manner each equally loathsome and detestable.

That is guarder rather than satellite behavior. Satellite has fun learning of competition doing such a thing and then breaking it with some countermeasure that clears the foam allowing for one's own flush seal technique be used, or perhaps even without the satellite having such inclination, but certainly desiring to drill through a barrier protective of the fitness of the guarder, as that is almost textbook sexual competition between primitive life using such techniques, for the guarders will block off entrances to structures with females inside them with their bodies plugging the entrances, but the satellite of them will tunnel through the material to get into it without needing to pass through the guarded blocked off entrance.

However, that would be an active technique. I think a lot of autists may be very nearly in a situation in which they are nearly entirely reliant on females progressing with them and essentially just rejecting the females who compete for them and taking the traditional female role almost. That seems to be the case, as they are almost just catatonic it seems to be, or with such high anxiety as to be ultimately isolated from society otherwise, and they don't have insight into having a need to do these weird things. This seems almost like a surreal game to us, and like something the children of the corn would do, but it's just your weird ass set of mating rituals to a large extent and like Simon says or something almost, and it's weird because even though you are neurotypicals you are like ancestral people and small children and you believe in all kinds of nonsense and have cognitively anosognosic psychosis because of an out of hand cold war experiment I believe.
I don't necessarily think it was a false flag attack; however, it was almost certainly blowback. It just doesn't make sense to me otherwise, why it would be that someone with religious beliefs he is willing to die for, calling himself a Wahhabist, would act outside of the authority of the king and head cleric, and yet having acted within their desires it is mind boggling why the USA wouldn't retaliate against Saudi Arabia. However, really Osama Bin Laden most likely became the head of a new splinter sect that derived from Wahhabism under a program derived from MKUltra for combating the Soviets by fucking with religion, hypnosis, brainwashing, and the like.

As a matter of fact, the traditional Saudi culture itself is essentially running on MKUltra now that I think of it.

bigswarmthree.png

Government-owned terrestrial television has changed little since 1969. Its programming is still predominantly focused on educational, entertainment, and religious subjects. Reruns of Arabic-language cinema, particularly Egyptian movies, are also broadcast. Political content other than official government announcements has remained relatively limited.[12]

I wouldn't be surprised if they just switched their entire damn religion to MKUltra in 1969. Perhaps Bin Laden was actually orthodox and against such westernization. I will need to read the history more to have an educated thought regarding it; however, now that I think of, the programming in Saudi Arabia is also heavily religious, and constitutes government indoctrination by having swarmed schizophrenics around broadcasting apparatus so as to tell us about the nonexistence in their delusional fantasy worlds described in their themed collections of fiction materials.

Victorian-style devil outrage reached a fever pitch in the family-values 1980s. In his 2015 book We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s, author Richard Beck tells the story of a series of allegations of ritualized Satanic child abuse in daycare centers around the country. Through painstaking elicitation, police, prosecutors, and investigators managed to get children to testify to all sorts of unthinkable violations. Not just sexual assault: There were allegations of gamified animal torture and vast networks of child porn production and distribution. And, of course, the devil.

I asked Beck if in all his exhaustive research he had been able to track down a single instance of verified Satanic ritual child abuse. “No,” says. “My editor and I joked that the book would sell better if I could find an actual case, but as far as I could find it never happened.” Since they didn’t occur in reality, the infernal elements had to be products of adult interpretation and suggestion. Yet whole municipalities managed to convince themselves that there were hidden networks of devil worship and child abuse in their own backyards. How did they accomplish such a feat?

In 1983, Judy Johnson, of California, accused a teacher at her son’s preschool of raping him, said faculty members had sex with animals and even claimed the teacher could fly.

Johnson was hospitalised with paranoid schizophrenia
and died before the end of the preliminary hearing from problems related to alcoholism. But LA’s Children’s Institute International then interviewed several hundred children about the alleged incident.

The students were coerced through suggestive interview techniques into making bizarre claims including the existence of secret tunnels under the school in which the alleged abuse took place; orgies supposedly conducted in car washes and airports; disturbing games in which children were allegedly photographed nude; mutilation of corpses; blood drinking; baby sacrifice and a flying teacher.

Pazder was consulted by the prosecution as an expert on Satanic ritual abuse and corroborated the claims. All parties in the McMartin preschool trial were acquitted of all charges in 1990.

At trial, Dr. Noblitt testified about the existence of cults using ritual abuse and of organized satanic networks engaged in wide-ranging criminal enterprises including child abuse. The picture painted by Dr. Noblitt in his testimony at trial is one where criminal cults are common across the United States, and that these alleged cults typically engage in torture and murder of both adults and children. Furthermore, Dr. Noblitt opined that these cults are experts in a form of mind control or brainwashing in which victims are so heavily traumatized that they develop total and complete amnesia until the victim enters therapy and recovers the memory. His descriptions of these cults involved rape, murder, torture, grave robbing, and ceremonial animal and human sacrifice. Furthermore, he alleged that these activities took place at churches, involved police officers and other professional individuals. Lurid media coverage of this issue at the time additionally invoked the specter of widespread cannibalism. In order to explain the lack of physical evidence for these outrageous crimes, Dr. Noblitt explained to the jury that these cults will frequently lead their victims to believe in something preposterous, so that if they ever told of their tortures the stories would involve elements that would be so far-fetched that the victims would necessarily be disbelieved. This, according to Dr. Noblitt, was done intentionally by the cults as part of the mind control programming in order to discredit their victims.

In an interview shortly after the trial in a local newspaper, Dr. Noblitt was described as having been the prosecution expert witness in many ritual abuse cases, including the Keller case (Dickinson, 1993). He stated in that interview that Dan Keller, while in court, used a mysterious hand signal to mind-control people within the courtroom. Further, he asserted that cults use severe torture on victims and that all memory of the torture is repressed. In a direct quote from this news article, Dr. Noblitt stated: “I believe they use a technique of mind control unknown in legitimate psychology. It’s akin to hypnosis, created through abuse…the state of shock is so severe that it sends the victim into a deep trance state. Then cult members use different signals or triggers…” to control the victims.

A 1979 profile in New York magazine quoted Mayor Edward I. Koch as saying that she was ''one of those seminal forces, original, a go-getter.'' He said there were ''few people who can claim as many accomplishments.''

Dr. Densen-Gerber's success at getting government help became her downfall when the state investigated her use of public funds in the early 1980's and found irregularities. She resigned as executive director of Odyssey House in 1983, but remained active in affiliated programs.

Her influence extended to areas like child pornography. In 1977, her testimony that there were 264 monthly publications devoted to the subject helped persuade the House of Representatives to unanimously pass a bill to regulate it.

IPT, the publication of the Institute for Psychological Therapy, reported in 1992 that later government investigations proved her estimates to be exaggerated by ''several orders of magnitude.''

Dr. Densen-Gerber also commented on many other hot issues from a psychiatric point of view.

In 1991, she went to Omaha to testify in court that her interview with a man convinced her he had witnessed four satanic ritual killings. She characterized herself as an expert at deprogramming survivors of satanic cults.

serveimage

serveimage

The tiny article inside The Washington Post on Jan. 13, 1979, read like something from a cartoonishly sinister spy show: “CIA documents released yesterday show the agency once considered using drugs, shock treatments and even removal of parts of the brain to ‘dispose of blown agents, exploited defectors and defecting trainees.’”

Type for-profit
Genre new religious movement

The idea that punishment can be therapeutic is not unique to the Rotenberg Center. In fact, this notion is widespread among the hundreds of "emotional growth boarding schools," wilderness camps, and "tough love" antidrug programs that make up the billion-dollar teen residential treatment industry.

This harsh approach to helping troubled teens has a long and disturbing history. No fewer than 50 programs (though not the Rotenberg Center) can trace their treatment philosophy, directly or indirectly, to an antidrug cult called Synanon. Founded in 1958, Synanon sold itself as a cure for hardcore heroin addicts who could help each other by "breaking" new initiates with isolation, humiliation, hard labor, and sleep deprivation.

how_a_cult_spawned_the_tough_love_teen_industry_630x738.gif

DFAF was founded by Betty Sembler, wife of shopping center developer and Ambassador Mel Sembler. In 1976, Betty and Mel Sembler founded the cult[4] Straight, Incorporated, a "coercive rehabilitation" program in the United States that produced hundreds of reports of abuse of adolescents and their families during its 15 years of existence. Straight was adapted from the controversial therapeutic community programs Synanon and The Seed.

In 1979 Densen-Gerber was the subject of a scathing profile in New York magazine, “The Mysterious Mistress of Odyssey House,” which said, “Most people think of Odyssey House as a solid, benevolent program... Dr Densen-Gerber... has also emerged as an influential spokeswoman for sexually abused children. Today, she has become a familiar figure at public forums and legislative functions, detailing the horrors of addiction and ill treated youngsters... The cameras whirr and the lawmakers reach for the handkerchiefs and appropriations [funds]. It's a good show... But there is another side to this tale...”

Naturally the technique employed in Odyssey's treatment is spelled out in exquisite bits. In essence it is a medical doctor's extension of the original Synanon method. Synanon eschewed 'the use of any medical doctors and just had their boarders kick "cold turkey" spurred on by the jeers and encouragements of ex-addicts who had gone through the same gauntlet. Odyssey is more sophisticated and noticeably better organized and run. It insists on complete and exacting urine checks on all members to make certain no drugs are being used. It has exacting in-take procedures and highly structured promotion levels and rewards. It has penetrating and demanding deep "probe" sessions that do emulate the early marathon Synanon ways, but here Utilize psychiatric methodology as opposed to street wisdom.

Ramirez set up the synanon-based Phoenix House which hired former Synanite Ted Dibble to manage one of its centers. Phoenix House is one of the biggest TCs today. Psychiatrist Dr. Judianne Densen-Gerber visited Dr. Ramirez in Puerto Rico and setup her own synanon-based TC in New York City called Odyssey House. Many entrepreneurs, previously excluded from the lucrative drug rehabilitation trade because of lack of a medical degree, have opened their own second, third, and fourth generation synanon-type therapeutic communities.

This is unprecedented, probably in the history of the United States," commented Dr. Judianne Densen-Gerber, a lawyer, psychiatrist and nationally prominent specialist on child abuse. ( Denson-Gerber is an MD who is thought to be a CIA asset Her husband was on the Warren Commission.) During her visit to Nebraska in December 1990 she said: 'If the children are not telling the truth, particularly if they have been abused, they need help, medical attention. You don't throw them in jail!'

Over the years, the Narcotic Farm experimented with other treatment models, including Synanon. For more on that, see Points: the Blog of the Alcohol and Drugs History Society, Lessons from the Narcotic Farm, Part Five: Matrix House

ARC is also known for its involvement with the MK-ULTRA program (the CIA’s infamous mind-control drug experiments) during which the ARC director received CIA money for LSD research. It was after this scandal that ARC’s fate was sealed. On December 31, 1976, the last subject was transferred out of the lab.

The Connection Between Synanon and Scientology – Part 1: Laying The Groundwork

Congressional hearings in 1974 exposed that Seed Inc. was a Synanon based behavior modification group using brainwashing techniques similar to North Korean prisoner camps. One of the ways it was funded was under CIA program MKSEARCH – U.S. government funding.

A 1979 profile in New York magazine quoted Mayor Edward I. Koch as saying that she was ''one of those seminal forces, original, a go-getter.'' He said there were ''few people who can claim as many accomplishments.''

Dr. Densen-Gerber's success at getting government help became her downfall when the state investigated her use of public funds in the early 1980's and found irregularities. She resigned as executive director of Odyssey House in 1983, but remained active in affiliated programs.

Her influence extended to areas like child pornography. In 1977, her testimony that there were 264 monthly publications devoted to the subject helped persuade the House of Representatives to unanimously pass a bill to regulate it.

IPT, the publication of the Institute for Psychological Therapy, reported in 1992 that later government investigations proved her estimates to be exaggerated by ''several orders of magnitude.''

Dr. Densen-Gerber also commented on many other hot issues from a psychiatric point of view.

In 1991, she went to Omaha to testify in court that her interview with a man convinced her he had witnessed four satanic ritual killings. She characterized herself as an expert at deprogramming survivors of satanic cults.

ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume4/j4_2_1.htm

The Origin of the Myths

In 1976 Robin Lloyd, correspondent for NBC, published For Money or Love: Boy Prostitution in America (Out of Print)(Out of Print).18 In the book, for which a U.S. senator had written an introduction, Lloyd claimed that a huge network of prostitution involving 300,000 boys existed. The notion that child pornography trade is big business was initiated in this book. Yet, nowhere in the book is there any empirical basis for the number 300,000. Indeed, Lloyd admitted that it was a working hypothesis which he had suggested to a number of experts to test their reactions.19 This didn't prevent Judianne Densen-Gerber, director of Odyssey House, a chain of residential treatment clinics for drug addicts, from taking over the figure as if it represented a reliable statistic. She set about to mobilize public opinion against child pornography to which, she said, Lloyd had alerted her.

The media followed the stories of child exploitation in detail. In the national periodicals during 1977 nine articles appeared.20 The New York Times, a paper known to avoid sensationalism, printed 27 articles that year compared to one in the two years before. When in May, 1977 the highly popular television series Sixty Minutes devoted a program to child pornography, a tidal wave of letters to politicians resulted.21 That spring a subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives held a series of hearings on the subject which lasted until autumn, keeping child pornography in the news in the U.S.A. A platform was established by crusaders against child pornography, and in the prevailing climate of moral panic their cries for stronger measures received wide political support.

The chairman of the committee was Representative John Conyers Jr., who had organized the hearings to pass judgment on the proposal of Representatives Kildee and Murphy for a first Federal law against child pornography. It was this series of hearings that would make the question of child pornography a national issue. The first hearing was dominated by the appearance of Judianne Densen-Gerber. Equipped. with some child pornography magazines, she shocked congressional representatives with her claim that she had, together with Robin Lloyd, counted 264 comparable publications that, according to her, appeared monthly (an exaggeration by a factor of several orders of magnitude as we shall see). The figures which Robin Lloyd had mentioned as a working hypothesis were repeated by Densen-Gerber as fact:

Lloyd's book documented the involvement of 300,000 boys, aged 8 to 16, in activities revolving around sex for sale.22

She then multiplied the number by two, because her intuition told her that 300,000 girls were also involved in such activities. She then multiplied it again by two since, according to Lloyd, the real figure was "twice what he (could) statistically validate,"23 and this lead to something like a million children. The chairman Conyers multiplied this again by two since, he reasoned, America had not only one million runaways but another one million school drop outs. In this way the contours of a national disaster were drawn. According to Conyers:

"So we have somewhere possibly in the neighbourhood of 2 million kids who form a ready market for sexual exploitation from pornographers and the like."24

Densen-Gerber could not agree more. The Kildee-Murphy proposal was made law without any opposition: 401 for, 0 against.

The Spread of Rumors

In 1986 the Senate Commission33 under the chairmanship of William V. Roth, Republican from Delaware, came to the same conclusion as the ILIC report. Nevertheless, neither the Roth report nor the ILIC report were able to dampen the spread of rumors about an enormous trade. Even in 1986, the claims of Lloyd and Densen-Gerber continued to come up as facts in official reports: the Meese Commission, initiated by the Reagan administration to prepare a drastic sharpening of the anti-pornography laws, uncritically took over these claims.34 According to the Meese Commission, Congress had discovered that child pornography and child prostitution "have become highly organized, multi-million dollar industries that operate on a nationwide scale."35 The monthly appearance of 264 magazines (Densen-Gerber) was again reported as truth, alongside the 30,000 exploited children of Los Angeles (Lloyd Martin).

The U.S. Supreme Court took over these claims in their first child pornography case, New York v Ferber (1982), saying that child pornography comprised, "highly organized multimillion dollar industries that operate on a nationwide scale."36 The otherwise dignified court was so upset by the alleged extent of the problem that the solicitor for the accused, Herald Price Fahringer, lost his composure and fled the sitting as fast as he could.37

The claims of Lloyd and Densen-Gerber also appeared outside the U.S.A. The report, Exploitation of Child Labour, which was submitted in 1981 to the Commission for Human Rights of the United Nations, claimed: "In the United States there are at least 264 pornographic magazines specializing in pornography concerning children."38 It was claimed that in 1977, 15,000 slides and 4,000 films of child pornography had been intercepted by the police, which was, according to the report, 5% of the total stock in circulation.

According to the United Nations report, the value of trade in child pornography in 1977 was estimated at $500 million. Such estimates are not based on any kind of empirical evidence, and are easy to refute. If these claims were true then the allegedly intercepted slides and films would have had a value of thousands of dollars each.39 In reality, these films were sold for much less, which can be checked with reference to the advertisement brochures of Deltaboek, publisher of homosexual pornography and literature. From here it is apparent that the Golden Boys film series, produced by COQ in Denmark, cost 85 guilders each, which is about $35.

In 1986, Defence for Children International prepared a report on child prostitution in which they claimed: "Estimates on the number of child prostitutes vary from 300,000 to several millions for the U.S. and Canada."40 A year later these figures were taken over by the Norwegian Ministry of Justice.41 This report was later submitted to the Ministers of Justice of the member countries of the Council of Europe. Within the Council of Europe a report on child exploitation was written in which it was claimed that: "A study of boy prostitutes had suggested that there were 300,000 boy prostitutes in the United States, many of whom are designated runaways."42 The claims of the United Nations report were also repeated. As late as 1988 the Dutch language world development magazine, Onze Wereld (Our World), claimed that: "The American (sic) periodical43 Child Abuse and Neglect reported that in the United States at least 264 different child pornography magazines are in circulation. The kiddieporn stars are drawn from the numerous American runaway teenagers."44 The same article made similar exaggerated claims about alleged illicit trade in donor organs obtained from children killed for the purpose. The story about donor organs had also appeared in the report of the Council of Europe, although there was never any evidence and the story was not credible from the beginning.45

The alleged size of the child pornography trade and the many children said to have been involved, are little more than myths. They are the result of the arbitrary multiplication of arbitrary numbers of alleged victims made by a journalist. The claims had taken on a life of their own. The fact that these claims had by 1980 been rejected by thorough official investigations was insufficient to prevent the claim from reappearing, not only in the media but also in other official circles, including the United States Senate, the United States Supreme Court, a Commission of the American Justice Department, the United Nations and the Council of Europe. After the number had been cited in the Hearings of the House of Representatives, it became associated with an ostensibly reliable source. The fact that the original source was anything but reliable was forgotten.

serveimage

serveimage

baxROhf.gif

SWJK8h4.jpg

bigswarmthree.png

2W3z6Cd.png

netwar theory:

The emergence of netwar implies a need to rethink strategy and doctrine, since traditional notions of war as a sequential process based on massing, maneuvering, and fighting will likely prove inadequate to cope with a nonlinear landscape of conflict in which societal and military elements are closely intermingled. In our view, traditional warfare fits the Western paradigm symbolized by chess, where territory is very important, units are functionally specialized, and operations proceed sequentially until checkmate. Netwar, however, requires a new analytic paradigm, which, we argue, is provided by the Oriental game of Go, where there are no "fronts," offense and defense are often blurred, and fortifications and massing simply provide targets for implosive attacks. Victory is achieved not by checkmate, as there is no king to decapitate, but by gaining control of a greater amount of the "battlespace."

619px-FloorGoban.JPG

counterpart3.jpg

In terms of implications for policy, we argue that forming networks to fight networks and decentralizing operational decisionmaking authority will likely improve the ability of the United States to combat transnational crime and terrorism and to counter the proliferation efforts of rogue states and their nonstate support networks.

Networks and Netwars
The Future of Terror, Crime, and Militancy

The concepts of cyberwar and netwar encompass a new spectrum of conflict that is emerging in the wake of the information revolution. Netwar includes conflicts waged, on the one hand, by terrorists, criminals, gangs, and ethnic extremists; and by civil-society activists (such as cyber activists or WTO protestors) on the other. What distinguishes netwar is the networked organizational structure of its practitioners — with many groups actually being leaderless — and their quickness in coming together in swarming attacks. To confront this new type of conflict, it is crucial for governments, military, and law enforcement to begin networking themselves

They define swarming, in a military context, as "...seemingly amorphous, but it is a deliberately structured, coordinated, strategic way to strike from all directions, by means of a sustainable pulsing of force and/or fire, close-in as well as from stand-off positions."

A recent example of swarming can be found in Mexico, at the level of what we call activist “social netwar” (see Ronfeldt et al., 1998)

800px-Ants_eating_fruit.jpg

Networks, as opposed to institutions, are shaped by decentralized command and control structures, are resistant to “decapitation” attacks targeting leaders, and are amorphous enough to weld together coalitions with significantly different agendas while concentrating forces on a single symbolic target.

digitalcommons.utep.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1014&context=james_wood

In the 1980s and early 1990s the United States witnessed an outbreak of bizarre ‘‘daycare abuse’’ cases in which groups of young children levelled allegations of sexual and Satanic abuse against their teachers. In the present study, quantitative analyses were performed on a total of 54 interview transcripts from two highly publicised daycare cases (McMartin Preschool and Kelly Michaels) and a comparison group of child sexual abuse cases from a Child Protection Service (CPS). Confirming the impression of prior commentators, systematic analyses showed that interviews from the two daycare cases were highly suggestive. Compared with the CPS interviews, the McMartin and/or Michaels interviewers were significantly more likely to (a) introduce new suggestive information into the interview, (b) provide praise, promises, and positive reinforcement, (c) express disapproval, disbelief, or disagreement with children, (d) exert conformity pressure, and (e) invite children to pretend or speculate about supposed events

The legacy of implanted Satanic abuse ‘memories’ is still causing damage today

When 21-year-old nurse Carol Felstead went to her doctor complaining of repeated headaches, she wasn’t just prescribed painkillers. Instead, she was referred for psychotherapy that would ultimately involve hypnosis to “recover” so-called repressed memories of childhood sexual abuse. Carol subsequently came to believe that her parents were the leaders of a Satanic cult and that her mother murdered another of her children, sat Carol on top of the body and then set fire to the family home.

But these allegations were untrue and the memories they were based upon were incorrect. Today, almost 30 years on, “recovered memory therapy” has been discredited by the scientific and academic community and is known to implant false memories, apparent memories for events that never actually happened.

Experimental psychologists have repeatedly demonstrated the ease with which false memories can be implanted in a sizeable proportion of the population under well-controlled laboratory conditions. But it is also undoubtedly the case that such false memories can arise spontaneously as well as in the context of psychotherapy.

Although we are typically not consciously aware of it, we often have to judge whether an apparent memory is real. Is it based upon mental events that were purely internally generated (for example, by imagination or a dream) or based upon events which really took place in the external world?
Implanting false memories

One of the techniques that has been shown to result in false memories is asking people to imagine events that never actually took place. It appears that, eventually and especially in people with good imaginations, the memory of the imagined event is misinterpreted as a memory for a real event. The use of hypnotic regression is a particularly powerful means to implant false memories.

Unlike the earlier studies, which have addressed only few specific targets and attributes, unfounded mentalizing was here apparent throughout a range of basic physical objects and processes, and at a higher level of abstraction, on the superordinate concept of mental. This kind of mental-physical confusion has been recognized mainly among ancient people and small children.

The ability to distinguish mental from physical seems to be impaired both among ASD individuals and supernatural believers, although its manifestation is reversed. Because findings from hyper-mentalistic and hyper-mechanistic cognition, as two opposite phenotypes, can help each other in the search for their underlying mechanisms, one promising approach for future studies might be to integrate research on this newly found matter-blindness to research on mind-blindness

Research looking at specific memory aberrations in the schizophrenia has primarily focused on their phenomenology using standardized semantic laboratory tasks. However, no study has investigated to what extent such aberrations have consequences for everyday episodic memories using more realistic false memory paradigms. Using a false memory paradigm where participants are presented with misleading suggestive information (Gudjonsson Suggestibility Scale), we investigated the susceptibility of patients with schizophrenia (n = 21) and healthy controls (n = 18) to post hoc misleading information acceptance and compliance.

Patients with schizophrenia exhibited an increased susceptibility to go along with misleading suggestive items. Furthermore, they showed an increased tendency to change answers under conditions of social pressure. Underscoring previous findings on memory aberrations in schizophrenia, patients with schizophrenia had reduced levels of correct recognition (ie, true memory) relative to healthy controls. The effects remained stable when controlling for specific mediating variables such as symptom severity and intelligence in patients with schizophrenia. These findings are a first indication that social pressure and misleading information may impair source memory for everyday episodic memories in schizophrenia, and such impairment has clear consequences for treatment issues and forensic practice.

Abstract

Perhaps surprisingly, given the importance of conformity as a theoretical construct in social psychology and the profound implications autism has for social function, little research has been done on whether autism is associated with the propensity to conform to a social majority. This study is a modern, child-friendly implementation of the classic Asch conformity studies. The performance of 15 children with autism was compared to that of 15 typically developing children on a line judgement task. Children were matched for age, gender and numeracy and literacy ability. In each trial, the child had to say which of three lines a comparison line matched in length. On some trials, children were misled as to what most people thought the answer was. Children with autism were much less likely to conform in the misleading condition than typically developing children. This finding was replicated using a continuous measure of autism traits, the Autism Quotient questionnaire, which showed that autism traits negatively correlated with likelihood to conform in the typically developing group. This study demonstrates the resistance of children with autism to social pressure.

Autistic Kids Tend to Imitate ‘Efficiently,’ Not ‘Socially’

Normally, kids copying adult behavior will go out of their way to repeat each and every element of the behavior even if they realize parts of it don’t make any sense.

But a new study shows that when a child with autism copies the actions of an adult, he or she is likely to omit anything “silly” about what they’ve just seen.

In sociology and psychology, mass hysteria (also known as collective hysteria, group hysteria, or collective obsessional behavior) is a phenomenon that transmits collective illusions of threats, whether real or imaginary, through a population in society as a result of rumors and fear (memory acknowledgement).[1][2]

The Morangos com Açúcar Virus (also known as the Soap Opera Virus) was initiated by an episode of the popular Portuguese teen soap opera entitled "Morangos com Açúcar" in which a terrible disease was introduced to the school attended by the characters in the series. The television show, which first premiered in March 2004, follows the stories of a group of "normal" teenage kids and the dramaticized ups and downs that they encounter in their daily lives, much like the Canadian drama series "Degrassi." Only a few days after the episode aired, a few teens began to develop symptoms similar to those depicted on the show. These symptoms included rashes, breathing troubles, and severe dizziness. Before long, the "disease" had spread to more than 300 high school students in 14 different Portuguese schools. Some schools were actually forced to temporarily close because of the severity of the outbreak. However, the Portuguese National Institute for Medical Emergency brushed the epidemic off, calling it a case of mass hysteria. Doctor Nelson Pereira, the director of the PNIME, said, "What we concretely have is a few children with allergies and apparently a phenomenon of many other children imitating." Another doctor, Mario Almeidi, pronounced his disbelief in the disease, saying "I know of no disease which is so selective that it only attacks school children."

A soap opera or soap, is a serial drama on television or radio that examines the lives of many characters, usually focusing on emotional relationships to the point of melodrama.[1]

Research regarding a similar phenomenon:

Abstract

This paper argues that a narrative lens is conducive toward a renewed understanding of moral panic. It is proposed that a melodramatic narrative frame that is central to the construction of news stories about crime is significant for conceptualizing what moral panics are and how they work. The paper will propose that moral panics can be seen as enacted melodramas, where the traditional boundaries between newsmakers, inte groups and ‘the public’ are temporarily dismantled and where everyday citizens experience the role of the suffering victim. This understanding provides insight toward appreciating why only some issues develop into moral panic in particular spaces and times and offers a new framework with which to approach the study of panic.

The False Reality

2005:

$3 Billion in Annual Sales

Allen says that global sales of illegal pornography that exploits children--including those under 4 years old--are about $3 billion a year.

As of December 2005, child pornography was a $3 billion annual industry (Internet Filter Review).

2006:

Congressional estimates put the online child pornography business at $20 billion a year and growing. Online or offline, child pornography is illegal in the United States and most other countries.

2008:

“Child porn is a $3 billion dollar industry, fueled by images of sexual abuse, rape, and torture of children,”

2013:

More than 4 million Web sites worldwide show images of children being sexually exploited, said the U.N. investigator on the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography, Najat M'jid Maalla.

Maalla urged international cooperation to stop the child pornography industry, which she estimated to be worth between $3 billion and $20 billion. She recommended countries share information on sites containing child pornography in order to block them faster.

article from a self identified feminist journalist:

Booming Cross-Border Business

According to a frequently mentioned statistic, the child pornography industry generates $50 billion every year; other sources speak of a $20 billion industry.
In other words, the CAM industry is not a select club of old perverts roaming the web in the privacy of their musty apartment—it’s a multibillion-dollar business of global magnitude, with thriving demand and supply.

Which cites this seemingly evangelical Christian oriented site:

By some reports, child pornography is estimated to be as much as a $50 billion a year industry.[1]

Which much like this apparently plagiarized paper on feminism,

Gender sensitivity about feminism

Another thing that keeps these web sites going is the amount of money that can, and is being made with this business. Some reports show that child pornography over the internet is more than a 50 billion dollar a year business.

Cites this now 404 but archived .edu site,

Introduction:
Child pornography is a very large and in many cases touchy subject. This is one of the reasons that it is hard to catch the people perpetrating it. Many people do not want to talk about it because it is such a horrible thing. This silence is one of the things child pornographers count on to keep their business going. In recent months the issue of child pornography has become visible in the media. Talk show hosts like Oprah Winfrey have produced shows exposing some of the information they have found about child pornography and the people who help to make it such a large and profitable industry. Recently, Oprah had a young man on her show who had been doing sex shows at home and on the Internet for money and who is now working with government officials to help bring down the people who prey on children through this medium.

Another thing that keeps these web sites going is the amount of money that can, and is being made with this business. Some reports show that child pornography over the internet is more than a 50 billion dollar a year business. With technology growing faster and faster everyday and the Internet being such an instant source gratification in so many ways it has become easier for people who run child pornography sites to make a lot of money in a short amount of time. Another thing that keeps child pornography sites going is the laws. The United States has laws against child pornography and prostitution, but many other countries do not have the same laws. In some countries prostitution is legal. This link to other places makes it very appealing to people who wish to view and/or promote this type of material. There are, however, people and organizations in some of these countries that are trying to help expose these child pornographers. There are several organizations that have international ties and work with countries outside of the United States to help stop the spread of child pornography on the Internet. There are organizations that work with local and federal agencies in the United States, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), to help locate and round up the people running these child pornography rings and put a stop to the people using them. In the past year there have been two major child pornography rings busted. In both cases the people running the rings were spread across more than one country. Both cases included people from the United States and Canada.

The sites listed on the 2005 white paper on this topic are great for information on protecting children from predators as well as informing parents on the issues, dangers, and prevention of child pornography. There are some organizations listed in it that help with these issues. In this addendum I will give some additional sites for that purpose as well as some sites with more recent information. Some of these will be about specific cases and others will be about the laws that are in place to help protect our children. One of the sites of particular interest included help and support from the adult film industry. Some of the people in this industry have gotten together to help stop child pornography and the people who keep it going. This group helps to report and investigate suspected child pornographers and their customers in order to assist the government agencies with their reviews of suspected sites.

Which cites nothing and is just an ipsedixitism essentially.

It is very common to see such statistics laundering from the Sex Cultists:

The United Kingdom children's charity NCH has stated that demand for child pornography on the Internet has led to an increase in sex abuse cases, due to an increase in the number of children abused in the production process.[38]

Note that this wikipedia article incorrectly cites the following article by its click bait headline as opposed to by its content which is contrary to its own headline:

Demand for child pornography on the internet has led to an increase in sex abuse cases, it was claimed today.

Children's charity NCH - formerly National Children's Homes - said there was evidence that the 1,500% rise in child pornography cases since 1988 would be reflected in more children being abused to produce the pictures.

"The scale of the problem has changed beyond recognition in just over a decade," said NCH's internet consultant John Carr.

"The increased demand has made child pornography into big business and the consequences for children in all parts of the world are horrifying."

As you can see they go from saying there was an increase in sex abuse cases caused by the viewing of CP to saying that there was evidence indicating there WOULD BE an increase in sex abuse correlating with the viewing of CP. In reality scientific statistical analyses have determined that there is an inverse correlation between the viewing of CP and the child sexual abuse rate, which supports the substitution hypothesis:

“There is actually a statistical correlation between those people who are collecting and viewing child pornography and those that are committing hands-on child molestation offenses,” Garner said.

[missing URL]

“These cases involve real-life abuse and assault of children. Every time an image is viewed, it’s like the assault happened again,” said Andrew M. McLees, special agent in charge of the Newark office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations.

“merely having possession and viewing images such as this does victimize and hurt the individual portrayed in the image.” This is some mystical religious thinking. Like in Voodoo. And note, this was said by a respectable lawyer to appease a judge. And this logic is used over and over, for example by Australian Government web sites.

"... every time somebody looks at that image it's like the crime is taking place all over again…"

"we hear that in court that they feel like they are victimized every single time someone downloads their videos or looks at their videos they feel like they are being raped all over again,” said Canonico

The children might feel like being raped time and again when someone watches it.

The True Reality

Some law-enforcement officials contend that disrupting the companies making a profit off child pornography may only be the tip of the iceberg. Matt Dunn, of the Cyber Crimes Center at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau, said that non-commercial child pornography -- images shared without money changing hands -- is more of a concern than the for-profit industry.

Swapping child porn over file-sharing networks is ongoing -- and it's usually non-commercial, Dunn said. "It's happening every second of every day," he said.

Dunn also questions the estimate that commercial child porn is a $20 billion a year industry -- a figure cited in a 2006 congressional hearing -- and instead thinks it's substantially lower, perhaps in the tens of millions of dollars.

Since the websites -- with names like "Excited Angels" and "Boys Say Go" -- went offline in January, the number of active commercial child porn sites has nosedived from perhaps 300 to the single digits, said Matt Dunn, of the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Custom's Enforcement (ICE), which was the lead law enforcement agency.

Indeed, the ring got paid well -- making somewhere between $5 million to $8 million from early 2006 until late 2007, according to Dunn.

FBI special agent Michael Dzielak investigated the ring with Dunn and other international partners. Like Dunn, he believes the bust has dealt a fatal blow to the child-porn-for-money market -- at least for now.

"It is a game changer," Dzielak said.

Eleven members of the child porn ring were located in Belarus and arrested in 2008. In January of this year, Ukrainian authorities arrested five more.

The ring used a variety of online and traditional payment methods, elaborate defense measures and a franchise business model one Interpol agent compared to a fast food chain to make millions of dollars providing 10,000 Americans and 20,000 others across the globe access to images and videos of sexually exploited boys and girls, some reportedly as young as 3 years old.

ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume4/j4_2_1.htm

The Spread of Rumors

In 1986 the Senate Commission33 under the chairmanship of William V. Roth, Republican from Delaware, came to the same conclusion as the ILIC report. Nevertheless, neither the Roth report nor the ILIC report were able to dampen the spread of rumors about an enormous trade. Even in 1986, the claims of Lloyd and Densen-Gerber continued to come up as facts in official reports: the Meese Commission, initiated by the Reagan administration to prepare a drastic sharpening of the anti-pornography laws, uncritically took over these claims.34 According to the Meese Commission, Congress had discovered that child pornography and child prostitution "have become highly organized, multi-million dollar industries that operate on a nationwide scale."35 The monthly appearance of 264 magazines (Densen-Gerber) was again reported as truth, alongside the 30,000 exploited children of Los Angeles (Lloyd Martin).

The U.S. Supreme Court took over these claims in their first child pornography case, New York v Ferber (1982), saying that child pornography comprised, "highly organized multimillion dollar industries that operate on a nationwide scale."36 The otherwise dignified court was so upset by the alleged extent of the problem that the solicitor for the accused, Herald Price Fahringer, lost his composure and fled the sitting as fast as he could.37

The claims of Lloyd and Densen-Gerber also appeared outside the U.S.A. The report, Exploitation of Child Labour, which was submitted in 1981 to the Commission for Human Rights of the United Nations, claimed: "In the United States there are at least 264 pornographic magazines specializing in pornography concerning children."38 It was claimed that in 1977, 15,000 slides and 4,000 films of child pornography had been intercepted by the police, which was, according to the report, 5% of the total stock in circulation.

According to the United Nations report, the value of trade in child pornography in 1977 was estimated at $500 million. Such estimates are not based on any kind of empirical evidence, and are easy to refute. If these claims were true then the allegedly intercepted slides and films would have had a value of thousands of dollars each.39 In reality, these films were sold for much less, which can be checked with reference to the advertisement brochures of Deltaboek, publisher of homosexual pornography and literature. From here it is apparent that the Golden Boys film series, produced by COQ in Denmark, cost 85 guilders each, which is about $35.

In 1986, Defence for Children International prepared a report on child prostitution in which they claimed: "Estimates on the number of child prostitutes vary from 300,000 to several millions for the U.S. and Canada."40 A year later these figures were taken over by the Norwegian Ministry of Justice.41 This report was later submitted to the Ministers of Justice of the member countries of the Council of Europe. Within the Council of Europe a report on child exploitation was written in which it was claimed that: "A study of boy prostitutes had suggested that there were 300,000 boy prostitutes in the United States, many of whom are designated runaways."42 The claims of the United Nations report were also repeated. As late as 1988 the Dutch language world development magazine, Onze Wereld (Our World), claimed that: "The American (sic) periodical43 Child Abuse and Neglect reported that in the United States at least 264 different child pornography magazines are in circulation. The kiddieporn stars are drawn from the numerous American runaway teenagers."44 The same article made similar exaggerated claims about alleged illicit trade in donor organs obtained from children killed for the purpose. The story about donor organs had also appeared in the report of the Council of Europe, although there was never any evidence and the story was not credible from the beginning.45

The alleged size of the child pornography trade and the many children said to have been involved, are little more than myths. They are the result of the arbitrary multiplication of arbitrary numbers of alleged victims made by a journalist. The claims had taken on a life of their own. The fact that these claims had by 1980 been rejected by thorough official investigations was insufficient to prevent the claim from reappearing, not only in the media but also in other official circles, including the United States Senate, the United States Supreme Court, a Commission of the American Justice Department, the United Nations and the Council of Europe. After the number had been cited in the Hearings of the House of Representatives, it became associated with an ostensibly reliable source. The fact that the original source was anything but reliable was forgotten.

Moral Panic and Child Pornography

The public’s fear of child pornography that began in the 1970s and escalated with the emergence of the Internet, has all the makings of moral panic.
By definition, moral panic is the sudden eruption of outrage towards a specific group disproportionate to any harm caused. Cohen (1972) was first to coin the term and his definition more specifically includes: (1) concern about the potential or imagined threat; (2) moral outrage toward the actors who embody the problem; (3) widespread agreement that the threat exists and that something should be done about it; (4) an exaggeration of the number or strength of cases, in terms of damages, moral offensiveness, and risks if ignored; and (5) the panic erupts and dissipates suddenly without warning. Garland (2008) added two more elements: (1) the actors who embody the problem are viewed as threatening to the status quo; and (2) without action, they risk destroying society. Jenkins (1998) and others have invoked Cohen’s model of moral panic to explain societal fear of child pornography. Jenkins (2001) claims that it was during the initial crusade against child pornography in the 1970s that moral crusaders competed to assert the most incendiary claims about child pornography, including that it was a well-organized, multi-billion dollar industry and that the number of children exploited was in the millions. Jenkins (2001) notes that while most of these claims were discredited, fear persisted. As Walker (2010) describes: “Anxiety over child sexual abuse and the inability to protect children from harm is a salient fear in present society. Despite other, more probable dangers, these issues remain a large concern. Moreover, they are an agreed upon social harm. Child sexual abuse is decried unanimously as a moral wrong and a violation of social norms.” (p.198) Similarly, Ost (2002) explains that the main causes of the moral panic over child pornography “are the moral values which affirm the sacred status of the child and the rights that our society has ascribed to children.” (p.443)

The only criterion of Cohen’s moral panic model that appears not to have been met in the case of child pornography offenders is the fifth. Meaning, at this time, there is no dissipation of the panic. Unlike other panics such as the Salem Witch trials or the crack cocaine epidemic, both of which had a start and end date, the panic over child sexual exploitation has been durable, long-lasting and now in its fourth decade (O’Hear, 2008). Walker (2010) argues the only thing that has changed with the child pornography panic is the fervent role of the state in responding. The federal government has created a number of laws intended to severely punish and control child pornography offenders.

In the realm of sexual offenses, there has been a decrease in hands‐on offenses, but an increase in online offenses against children.

Could making child pornography legal lead to lower rates of child sex abuse? It could well do, according to a new study by Milton Diamond, from the University of Hawaii, and colleagues.

Results from the Czech Republic showed, as seen everywhere else studied (Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sweden, USA), that rape and other sex crimes have not increased following the legalization and wide availability of pornography. And most significantly, the incidence of child sex abuse has fallen considerably since 1989, when child pornography became readily accessible – a phenomenon also seen in Denmark and Japan. Their findings are published online today in Springer’s journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.

The findings support the theory that potential sexual offenders use child pornography as a substitute for sex crimes against children

One concern is that the accessibility of online CP has caused increases in child sexual abuse. Some research suggests that CP may trigger sexual abuse by activating and validating sexual urges in CP viewers that were previously suppressed or con- trolled (Beech et al., 2008; Quayle & Taylor, 2003; Wilson & Jones, 2008). There is no evidence of increasing abuse in the United States, however. In fact, rates of child sexual abuse have declined substantially since the mid-1990s, a time period that corresponds to the spread of CP online. Statistics from U.S. child protective service agencies show that from 1992 to 2007, child sexual abuse declined 53% (Jones & Finkelhor, 2009), including interfamilial abuse (Finkelhor & Jones, 2006). Evidence of this decline also comes from victim self-report surveys and U.S. criminal justice system data (Finkelhor & Jones, 2008; Finkelhor, Turner, Ormrod, & Hamby, 2010), as well as the child pro-tective services data collection system. The fact that this trend is revealed in multiple sources tends to undermine arguments that it is because of reduced reporting or changes in investigatory or statistical procedures.

Nevertheless, Dr. Hernandez privately distributed his study widely, without peer review or any other oversight, and thus bypassed normal opportunities for either scientific validation or refutation by experts in the field of sexual offender diagnosis and treatment. He distributed his study to a limited but very receptive audience nationally (and later internationally, specifically Great Britain), including law enforcement officials and agencies, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Justice (DOJ), and state and federal prosecutors. But it was the policy makers who especially welcomed the study‘s implications.

From both a clinical and an actuarial statistical perspective, an early retrospective study conducted at a Federal Civil Commitment Facility in Butner, North Carolina, inferred an association between accessing child pornography and hands-on sexual offending.3 That study has been criticized regarding its methodology and lack of scientific rigor.4 More recent prospective data have questioned the contention that there is a correlation between accessing child pornography and hands-on offending.5 For example, one such study found that less than one percent of 231 men who had viewed child pornography (but with no evidence of a prior hands-on sexual offense) had gone on to commit a hands-on sexual offense.6 From a purely statistical standpoint (all else being equal) individuals with no history of a hands-on sexual offense against a child, but who have accessed child pornography, are at low risk as a group of committing a hands-on sexual offense in the future.5

In physics, the no-communication theorem or no-signaling principle is a no-go theorem from quantum information theory which states that, during measurement of an entangled quantum state, it is not possible for one observer, by making a measurement of a subsystem of the total state, to communicate information to another observer. The theorem is important because, in quantum mechanics, quantum entanglement is an effect by which certain widely separated events can be correlated in ways that suggest the possibility of instantaneous communication. The no-communication theorem gives conditions under which such transfer of information between two observers is impossible. These results can be applied to understand the so-called paradoxes in quantum mechanics, such as the EPR paradox, or violations of local realism obtained in tests of Bell's theorem. In these experiments, the no-communication theorem shows that failure of local realism does not lead to what could be referred to as "spooky communication at a distance" (in analogy with Einstein's labeling of quantum entanglement as requiring "spooky action at a distance" on the assumption of QM's completeness).

Last edited:

Can you understand it when explained to you though?

poacher2-680x492.jpg

The male human is most attracted to the female human who strongly signals femininity. You can see a very sharp, almost surreal disconnect between the signaling of the male and the female he is kissing, and that is why he is kissing her instead of the female who almost passes as a male. I had to check her clothing even to make sure this wasn't a homosexual male couple strategy for defrauding straight females when I was trying to analyze it, but I determined it isn't, for the child that looks ambiguously distinct from the male phenotype is in feminine signaling clothing, and at such an age that it seems unlikely, especially given the seeming time period, for her parents to switch their child's gender signaling of items such as clothing.

satellite-in-space.jpg

serveimage

serveimage

1043.jpg

This causes the strongly feminine signaling female to be the winner naturally, which means she needs to guard her natural win. However, this upsets the ambiguously feminine female, who now is forced into operating in a guard or satellite strategy, but who can't guard very well because of being the equivalent of a wake male by being an unattractive female. So, she switches to a satellite strategy while she is weak, in which she just tags along and tries to function as his mistress, but her ultimate goal is to be so successful in a mistress role that she essentially snatches the mating values from the wife role, or even obtains the wife role and forces the "rightful" wife into the second place of mistress role.

It is detrimental to the male to inadvertently invest more resources in the female who wasn't a guard initially, so he wants his wife to be the pretty one I believe; however, because the satellite uses mimicry to make it harder and harder for the males of the female model guard to identify her from the naturally ambiguously feminine female, which is a competition that the female initially in the satellite position engages in toward passing as a female guard with false signals sufficiently to win some percentage of mating scenarios unfolding with her in them.

The male addresses the risk of accidentally picking the ambiguously feminine mimic of a feminine female as his wife by taking on a secondary female mistress. If the ambiguously feminine female wins she is the wife and gains the most resource and prestige, which is to the detriment of her husband and his mistress who ought be his wife if not for the offensive techniques used against her success; if she loses she is with the second place of mistress and functions as a parasitic satellite from the perspective of the naturally pretty female, for she is to an extent being diverted resources from her and her children just in case she happens to be her and her children having been incorrectly given second rather than first place. However, the male is happy maximizing his access to fertility in any case, so is happy to have both of them, and largely they compete with each other, even as he would prefer investing more resources in the superior offspring. If the offspring reveal too clearly the mimic from the model he will just immediately detect an incorrect selection.

That is a female satellite strategy. It is called satellite because she essentially finds a guarding female and works toward besting her over time through progressively learning to mimic her and compete against her in other ways. It is a rather analytical role. She must learn the presentation of the more attractive females and how to copy it essentially, and is sort of a tag along in the distance observer girl of the more popular and prettier girls she follows about, even as she herself may be naturally a 6 or higher anyway. Because of initially operating in the distance from other relationships and analyzing them looking for weaknesses in them, she has the relational styling to them of an orbiting satellite around the other female and her partner. Even if the natural wife wins the competition, the mistress operates as essentially a parasitic strategy against her diverting resources from her and her progeny and putting evolutionary pressure on the wife and reducing the benefit of her win by functioning as essentially a pussy off in the distance from the primary family cluster that can be visited as desired so long as it is kept inside of a nice living area and otherwise provided for. A pretty girl could avoid the mimicry strategy entirely and just satisfy a bigamous man his desire.

So, those are female expressions of satellite strategies and guard strategies. In males a more common expression is for the satellite male to essentially identify weaker guarder males to stalk from a distance at large scale social events watching the guarders using their strategy of essentially alpha behaviors and brute force to get a female isolated away from others toward a more private area where he can fuck her, and then to intercept the female between the guarder essentially winning her and actually claiming her, which can be done with some degree of guarder like behaviors still, just expressed further away from the larger congregations of people, whereas stronger guarders will be guarding females and trying to pull them about even in the centers of dance floors, instead of staying to more desolate areas with smaller groups, or even waiting to be fully alone with the female and guarder claiming her before trying to use guarder behaviors, which are expressions of hybridizations or weak satellite behaviors. Stronger satellite behaviors will fully avoid confrontations and competitions regarding alpha behaviors and force or such posturing, or attempting to even just demoralize people and such things, but will intercept females in the time periods they identify the guarders as temporarily addressing other things, and can have successes either by essentially getting such girls to walk off with them to another location prior to the guarder identifying such, as females will do especially if they are somewhat comparable mates anyway, and especially so if the interceptor is a better looking mate, or even by quickly mating with such females where they already are and just being done and gone prior to the guarders even realizing what happened, which is additionally a male cuckoldry strategy of the satellite against the guarder, as the guarder is more likely to make her into a wife or mistress and raise the resultant child.

Strong satellite in a male is going to be with increasing anxiety as well, for they will stand off from the larger masses looking into them analytically, and will flee from guarder males rather than have any sorts of confrontations whatsoever with them. The absolute strongest satellite will just be fully passive waiting for things to essentially inseminate it like a flower, or actually probably actively fleeing from approaching things more like a cat even.

On one hand a flower technique of just being something attractive off in the distance and hoping to attract things from afar for sexual encounters. I imagine it works for females, and is contrasted with more popular guarder females able to socially navigate to territories on dance floors and the like, with the more satellite females needing to signal from further away but still ultimately not having much trouble to attract any males that see them doing so, provided the female is at least somewhat attractive. But also a technique of actively fleeing things, including those even trying to approach you for sexual encounters. It's really the absolute worst strategy for a male. You are using female strategies in my opinion. Females and flee from things that approach them for sex and gain an evolutionary benefit by doing so, even if it is just by walking off and yet being fully ready for sex so long as something grabs them and leads them off for it. However, if you flee the females that approach you for sex, I think you are going to be in quite the problematic situation if you're desiring having such. That is actually even worse that just passively standing off in the distance, to then flee from the females who nevertheless approach you for sex.

Last edited: