Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are you a misanthrope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date

are you a misanthrope?

• Yes

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
misanthrope

mis·an·thrope /ˈmis(ə)nˌTHrōp,ˈmiz(ə)nˌTHrōp/ noun a person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society. "Scrooge wasn't the mean-spirited misanthrope most of us believe him to be"

Misanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, distrust or contempt of the human species or human nature. A misanthrope or misanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings. The word's origin is from the Greek words μῖσος (mīsos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (ānthropos, "man, human"). The condition is often confused with asociality.

:feelsokman:

I hate everything about this world and that includes humans

8YFpZC7_jK0aN_fZN6oSq1FqTdrP_6rK6kF3fDJWIeE.jpg

I should have asked who isn't a misanthrope lol

Yes, I hope someday aliens destroy the earth.

Yes. If I was God I would totally remake the world to make the bluepill true

Well, yeah, why wouldn't I be. Completely socially exiled by my peers and the rest of soyciety from the earliest age possible, all the way until a few years after college, where I'm still not quite sure I belong and have any real friends. Treated like a plague-ridden rat showing obvious signs of plague, despite not actually being one, or just treating me as a perpetual child. The same soyciety that takes the scant money I earn by force and redistributes it to single mothers and other lazy fucks who made bad decisions and then get to live easy off of it, but when I lost my income by factors outside my control, I get denied a social safety net that I've paid into for years. And then, and then, when I try to escape it all into my copes, those fucking leftist butt-munching fucktards have to infiltrate and destroy all my copes with all their stupid "inclusivity," feminist, hyper-propaganda bullshit when I'm trying to escape all that nonsense, and they have the backing of all the mainstream news media, the social media giants, the government, and the mainstream "culture," if it even is one anymore, backing that shit and supporting it, which just means RIP my copes, forever and always.

Fuck soyciety.

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy so I will show you none
-Elliot Rodger

Yeas, fakecel if you don't hate most humans tbh.

Tbh I might be the biggest one on this forum

i feel like foids use this word to go along with their "teehee im so quirky and unique i dont like humans " narrative.

misanthrope

mis·an·thrope /ˈmis(ə)nˌTHrōp,ˈmiz(ə)nˌTHrōp/ noun a person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society. "Scrooge wasn't the mean-spirited misanthrope most of us believe him to be"

Misanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, distrust or contempt of the human species or human nature. A misanthrope or misanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings. The word's origin is from the Greek words μῖσος (mīsos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (ānthropos, "man, human"). The condition is often confused with asociality.

:feelsokman:
yes

Yes. Not even trying to sound edgy I legitimately and I even made a similar thread to this asking the same question.

I wish I could make an alternate world. Terra form a planet and then raise a species of genetically modified humans who won't have the flaws humans have.

@케이팝 차드

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
:reeeeee:

I don't hate humanity, I'm just disappointed to the point of not having any respect for it

A bit I guess. Sometimes I get sick and tired of certain stuff. But then I remember I'm a horrible sinner as well.

I understand, and have experienced, human nature all too well to not be a misanthrope.

@케이팝 차드 View attachment 310129

View attachment 310131

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
:reeeeee:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back