Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a woman? (Anonymous poll)

Are you a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 23 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 105 82.0%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The poll is anonymous. Nobody will know who voted yes or no. I know there are women here, and I just want to know how many cause this just doesn't let me sleep at night. Mods, please don't remove the poll, at least not until we know.

Poll might be skewed by IT Trannies

i didnt vote yes wtf you talking about

Sneaky. Since a foid always lies, but can't resist validation they'll out themselves by voting. :feelsthink:

Need better screening if you don't want foids to join level up.

I think a lot of people are gonna vote yes as a joke. I can't imagine a 13-5 ratio is accurate

Some who said yes could just be actual users trolling. No way there are that much foids
@Truecelsubhuman voted yes
View attachment 383572
Classic infiltrator name. They will have some extremely depreciating name about truecels. Always something like subhuman this or subhuman that

To all the “women” here, you’ll never be real women

of course, didn't you guys see my picture?

5 votes for femoid :lul:
Larp.co is real

i wanna make a joke about how im a woman but knowing this site ill get banned

I'm high T and psychopathic af bro :worryfeels:

You're still trying out this gimmick no one is paying attention to?
Gimmick? You mean hamlossus? Noah G the blues man isn't a "gimmick". he's a meme that far surpasses you...mr 2020 join date. After all the great hammy spammers got banned (Weed, Jerrycan Dan, etc.) I am the one to now continue it so that it does not die. Hamlossus will be on incels.co in 2050 mark my words.
39072 150531164961598 4115353 n

I'm sorry hamlossus gets your panties tied that much in a knot but factslossus doesn't care about your feelingslossus. keep crying for my 1gb hamlossus pictures and edits folder

Gimmick? You mean hamlossus? Noah G the blues man isn't a "gimmick". he's a meme that far surpasses you...mr 2020 join date. After all the great hammy spammers got banned (Weed, Jerrycan Dan, etc.) I am the one to now continue it so that it does not die. Hamlossus will be on incels.co in 2050 mark my words.
View attachment 383583
I'm sorry hamlossus gets your panties tied that much in a knot but factslossus doesn't care about your feelingslossus. keep crying for my 1gb hamlossus pictures and edits folder
I'm glad you picked up a gimmick on your first forum

What do IT larpers even get out of making accounts here? They get no special privileges then lurkers and if they try to bluepill they get immediately figured out and banned. Isn’t it a waste of time?

I'm glad you picked up a gimmick on your first forum
Thank you JoinedJun 29, 2020 but I'd like to tell you this isn't my first forum. Speaking of firsts though I will congratulate you on your first year here...in about 6 months :lul:
20806 10206793260415813 751994267037073634 n

Thank you JoinedJun 29, 2020 but I'd like to tell you this isn't my first forum. Speaking of firsts though I will congratulate you on your first year here...in about 6 months :lul:
View attachment 383586
Been on incel forums since 2016. This is your first forum and you're just discovering gimmicks and it's so cute

View attachment 383583

Is that who he is? Noah G? Because I remember asking and no one could give me an answer. Or no one would give me an answer. Why is he notable in the community? Did someone reach out to him and he rejected us like BlackOps2Cel?

Been on incel forums since 2016. This is your first forum and you're just discovering gimmicks and it's so cute
Been on forums period (starting with gaming forums) since 2014 and this forum since Oct 11th of 2018. Regardless though we're not on those forums anymore. We're on incels.co, and here your join date is Jun 29, 2020 and will be so forever, so you can keep crying and throwing your widdle hissyfit about how you weren't here when hamlossus was funny and you feel left out but I don't care.
165688 190394290975285 695432 n

Is that who he is? Noah G? Because I remember asking and no one could give me an answer. Or no one would give me an answer. Why is he notable in the community? Did someone reach out to him and he rejected us like BlackOps2Cel?
Yeah he's noah G. I called him personally a few times but he never picked up but atleast I got the noah g voice tone

Been on forums period (starting with gaming forums) since 2014 and this forum since Oct 11th of 2018. Regardless though we're not on those forums anymore. We're on incels.co, and here your join date is Jun 29, 2020 and will be so forever, so you can keep crying and throwing your widdle hissyfit about how you weren't here when hamlossus was funny and you feel left out but I don't care.
View attachment 383595View attachment 383596

Yeah he's noah G. I called him personally a few times but he never picked up but atleast I got the noah g voice tone
You must feel important with this being your first forum and all

You must feel important with this being your first forum and all
Again, showed you proof I joined forums back in 2014. Again though, not relevant because On this forum your join date is June 29th, 2020

Look man, I'm sorry you weren't here to be with the hammy era. You joined after all the high profile hamlossus posters got banned and I know the "left out" feeling. I mean you can still join and continue on the legacy but I don't think you will.

Maybe if you put some of your efforts to making memes and making a subculture of incels instead of being a constantly bitchy hyperemotional toddler who fights with half the forum because he's simply so antagonistic and argumentative youcould make something wonderful and you could institute a new trend or subculture like with hammy. Your generation of joiners (2020) haven't really contributed much and I'd like to see what you can do.

Last edited:
All jokes aside mods need to look into this

There's no way there's 11 foids for every 32 men. Mods can see the resaults anyway.

View attachment 383605View attachment 383606
Niggerlossus vs muglossus who do you think is better
Niggerlossus would mog, but muglossus is also smaller and more nimble. Maybe muglossus would kill you with poison, but niggerlossus would just kill you in a hand to hand engagement.

All in all, I would say niggerlossus is the most scary up front, but muglossus is the psychotic scary.

View attachment 383595View attachment 383596

Note, you can't notify someone if you quote them after you've made the post.

Also, if @Uglyme is curious about what's probably the more realistic figure,

In a survey of about 575 people here, 20 or so said they were women. If you believe that survey.

I identify as a peanut

Instructions clear, got my dick in toaster.