Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you anti vaccine?

Are you anti-vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Don't care/no opinion

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No, but the covid vaccine was rushed

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
I'm not, there's no evidence of them causing shit like autism or cancer. But my issue is all the pro vaccine people that are just total npcs about it. It's just a default opinion they have. Same with climate change. I think they're actually correct on both issues but you just fucking KNOW they can't tell you WHY.

No, But at the same time I don't wanna take the vaccine

I'm not taking a vaccine that was clearly rushed.

I'm not anti vaccines but expedited vaccines feel fishy

it’s whatever, but personally I’m not trying to get it .

Yes. I am not taking anything that (((they))) promote. (((COVID-19))) will never be able to cause me any harm anyway.

You should take it, you stupid nigger!

They are the expert's!

Trust the white coat people!

Not really. But I won't take the covid one since its just an influenza strain and by 2021 we would have achieved herd immunity

No but I'm not taking the covid vaccine any time soon.
Those who made it had one goal in mind: restore order to please our rich overlords. As long as it does that it's gonna get approved regardless of what it does to your body.

Not really. But I won't take the covid one since its just an influenza strain and by 2021 we would have achieved herd immunity
What you just said is incredibly retarded

Not a flu strain and herd immunity won't happen without a vaccine
As if a big part of the population is not already immune. You do realize that many people may have gotten a mild version already and survived, many without even knowing it. Plus it is an influenza strain what else do you think it is?

As if a big part of the population is not already immune. You do realize that many people may have gotten a mild version already and survived, many without even knowing it. Plus it is an influenza strain what else do you think it is?
It's not an influenza strain, retard. And yeah we've had 300k+ die here in third world shithole USA. New Zealand has no cases not because of herd immunity you dipshit but because they're not a bunch of fucking retards.

I'd take a vaccine that was developed through the required amount of years and is for a serious disease that has an enormous chance of killing you or damaging you badly. There's no way I'll take a rushed vaccine that has killed and hurt people in many instances and is for a flu that has a 99.9% survival rate anyways.

I'd take vaccines that were developed through the required amount of years and are for serious diseases that have an enormous chance of killing you. There's no way I'll take a rushed vaccine that has killed and hurt people in many instances and is for a flu that has a 99.9% survival rate anyways.
Not a flu faggot. But otherwise I agree

No, Im not mentally retarded.

Nope, but I don't intend to take it.

I'm not anti-vaccine, I'm pro-choice. I don't hate the vaccine per se, I hate the NPCs who try to pressure people who don't want it into taking it, and the attempts to create a two tier society through disgusting schemes like vaccine passports. You want the vaccine? Great, go and get it. You don't want it? No problem, that's a perfectly equally legitimate choice, and one that shouldn't exclude you from any aspects of society. You think someone who doesn't want it should get it and you go out of your way to tell them this? Shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business.