Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you attracted by females in distress?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Does anyone else get horny when they see a female in distress or is it just me?
Here's an example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umHEax4N29o

Just look at how her bewilderment increases her attractiveness

I just saw a video of some curries ogling some foid at a beach (based) and I went down a rabbit hole of watching videos of foids recounting bad experiences while traveling. Some were even on the verge of tears. Now my Youtube recommended is filled with such videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Hs9hi90Pw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n06DQpxSZw

maybe u want to rape her? a rape feitsh prehaps, wish my fetishes were less retarded

Seeing shitcunts in distress is gigalifefuel.

one of my fantasies is to save a foid in distress and then she fucks me in gratitude

Yea. That's one of my moods. Just like music, i rotate depending on what I'm into at that moment

Does anyone else get horny when they see a female in distress or is it just me?
Here's an example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umHEax4N29o

Just look at how her bewilderment increases her attractiveness

I just saw a video of some curries ogling some foid at a beach (based) and I went down a rabbit hole of watching videos of foids recounting bad experiences while traveling. Some were even on the verge of tears. Now my Youtube recommended is filled with such videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Hs9hi90Pw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n06DQpxSZw

thoughtlos OP

I have ambivalent feelings towards it. I have my natural impulses to defend them and take them for myself, but nowadays, this is balanced by the hatred I feel for foids and the unwillingness of helping them since I know they wouldn't help me if the situation was reversed.

That twitch streamer pisses me off so much. having an ugly interact with her literally made her FUCKING CRY. There wasnt even secual harassment, its sexual harassment cause it wasnt chad doing it. Foid deserves nothing but pain.

I bet she would be been more receptive to Chad
Giga-Facts, also she sounds western so her standards are going to be on par with a white girl's.

I like it when they get beat up

Jfl, noticed that too. That whole conversation started and ended awkwardly. I bet she would be been more receptive to Chad
Is this her whole channel? She just goes out and has awkward conversations with normies as a Stacy Asian?
suifuel when women find this absolutely disgusting lol

I went down a rabbit hole of watching videos of foids recounting bad experiences while traveling. Some were even on the verge of tears. Now my Youtube recommended is filled with such videos.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL at you fucking cuck.

Makes me wanna show them what real stress is like these fucking toilets will fucking kill themselves in 24hours I guarantee.

I dont know. i just want to experience some intimacy.

None of these videos show them in distress. The India video (the girl is identifying as "white" for some reason) for example is just her being harassed by taxi cab drivers for a fare and seeing some ugly homeless people outside the train station.

Of course her comments section is filled with simps and self-hating curry cucks

None of these videos show them in distress. The India video (the girl is identifying as "white" for some reason) for example is just her being harassed by taxi cab drivers for a fare and seeing some ugly homeless people outside the train station.

Of course her comments section is filled with simps and self-hating curry cucks
Tbh they could be more scared. Also, in any video I saw about tourists in India, there are Chinese users (or bots) stirring up negative sentiment against Indians. I guess the border dispute still has them angry

Also, in any video I saw about tourists in India, there are Chinese users (or bots) stirring up negative sentiment against Indians. I guess the border dispute still has them angry
It is mainly Pakistanis, (Indians also do this against Pakistanis in relation to terrorism btw) who are too stupid to realise that any stereotypes that are associated with Indians will also be associated with them.

Simp protective instincts perhaps?

I have ambivalent feelings towards it. I have my natural impulses to defend them and take them for myself, but nowadays, this is balanced by the hatred I feel for foids and the unwillingness of helping them since I know they wouldn't help me if the situation was reversed.
This is actually pretty accurate

Not horny..but really happy/satisfied that’s she’s stressing

Not horny..but really happy/satisfied that’s she’s stressing
Based

Simp protective instincts perhaps?
I don’t even feel like protecting them, I would mind putting them in a state of distress myself. Unfortunately they’re all Chad only.

It is mainly Pakistanis, (Indians also do this against Pakistanis in relation to terrorism btw) who are too stupid to realise that any stereotypes that are associated with Indians will also be associated with them.
:feelshaha: when will they learn

bro wtf is that asian bitch getting 2000$$ usd??? JUST FOR CELEBRATING??? WTFF

It's the tendency of men to be white knights and why there's so many cuck, white knights Simps etc out there. Women victimize themselves to get attention from the white knights who'll come save them

Don’t be her hero. Be her tormentor.