Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you circumcised?

Did your parents torture your peepee when your were a baby?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Got the idea to make this thread after @Rensudesu made his.

Please vote.

Last edited:
Fuck my parents for doing this to me. Its about as common in my state as it is in australia.

No my foreskin will never be removed!

No bro, the kikes never got my foreskin.

Can you vote though? I wanna see the ratio between circumcised and none circumcised
it isn't letting me vote and I'm not about to cURL a POST in case for whatever reason I'm not supposed to be voting yet (not enough activity?)

Not a burger or a jew so of course nope.

trve aryan cock

Yeah they did, I don't care though since I'll never use it.

I'm half circumcised
>tfw can't vote on the poll
Smh

:o how is that possible?
Maybe the Doctor regretted doing circumcisions or something, I still have a bit of my foreskin, it's easier to tell when my dick isn't erect tho. I remember my mom telling me that the doctor said, I could come back in when i'm older if I wanted the rest of it gone, JFL

Yes bro and i got autism because of it. I was around 7 and i got mutilated for (((medical reasons))) for some made up jewish condition called phimosis

Maybe the Doctor regretted doing circumcisions or something, I still have a bit of my foreskin, it's easier to tell when my dick isn't erect tho. I remember my mom telling me that the doctor said, I could come back in when i'm older if I wanted the rest of it gone, JFL

Can you explain to us how differently it feels between your circumcised side and your non-circumcised side?

I'm half circumcised
Same, but I just voted yes since it's more accurate than not.
Can you explain to us how differently it feels between your circumcised side and your non-circumcised side?
That's not how it is for me, just that there is a decent amount of foreskin remaining overall, and I still have my frenulum. Instead of the glans being covered or totally exposed, when my dick is soft it's somewhere close to halfway between the two.

its not like vertically half of my dick is circumcised and half of it isn't, its more like they just chopped off less of it from instead of snipping off all of it.

No bro, will have to get in done in the future though probably

its not like vertically half of my dick is circumcised and half of it isn't, its more like they just chopped off less of it from instead of snipping off all of it.
Does your non-circumcised side feel better than the circumcised side?

No, I'm not jewish or (((american))) thank God

Does your non-circumcised side feel better than the circumcised side?
I don't think you understand how this works bro. ded srs. It just feels how it always feels. S

No, since I'm a Catholic, and as such we are required to respect bodily integrity.

No, I live in Europe. I did get recommended to get a circumcision for my phimosis and my mum did wish that she had circumcised me at birth for some retarded reason I don't remember, but I'm still intact, thank goodness.

I'd hate to be circumcised some I'm thankful I'm not. I'm surprised that there's this many people who are tbh. I thought the rate would be extremely rare.

I'd hate to be circumcised some I'm thankful I'm not. I'm surprised that there's this many people who are tbh. I thought the rate would be extremely rare.
Do you live in Europe? It is pretty rare there. The people here who are circumcised are usually either Americans, Muslims, or both.

Yes voters are kikes, americans, canadians and muslims.

No because I am slav, just lol @ u Jews tbhthhbhthbhhthbhthbh

I'm not jewish, so no

No, since I'm a Catholic, and as such we are required to respect bodily integrity.
This is a good thing about Christianity, same with the freedom of eating tbh.

Yes. Even the one's who aren't jewish have gotten circumcised.

Yes, thanks to my sand nigger Christian parents.

No, I used to hate it.

Uncircumcised penises being unhygienic is a meme

I am, but my parents didn't torture and mutilate me as baby. I had the surgery at 17 because I had phimosis and got paranoid about getting shit like penis cancer because I couldn't really clean it properly.

We went to the doctor and of course he recommended getting the $urgery instead of just stretching.

I was only 17 and wasn't capable of consenting to being mutilated tbh. May I get some sympathy for once, Inceltears?

I'm not a fucking Jew.

I am, but my parents didn't torture and mutilate me as baby. I had the surgery at 17 because I had phimosis and got paranoid about getting shit like penis cancer because I couldn't really clean it properly.

We went to the doctor and of course he recommended getting the $urgery instead of just stretching.

I was only 17 and wasn't capable of consenting to being mutilated tbh. May I get some sympathy for once, Inceltears?
Did fapping feel different afterward? Most either had the surgery as infants or children, so they wouldn't know the difference if there was one tbh.

Did fapping feel different afterward? Most either had the surgery as infants or children, so they wouldn't know the difference if there was one tbh.
I couldn't fap prior to like one year after getting the surgery. It hurt.

I couldn't fap prior to like one year after getting the surgery. It hurt.
Damn bro:feelsbadman: The (((doctors))) who promote mutilation are scum.

Damn bro:feelsbadman: The (((doctors))) who promote mutilation are scum.
Yes they are, but I phrased it wrong, I couldn't fap for a good while after getting it but I also couldn't before, it hurt because of the phimosis.

I don't even know why it took so long for me to be able to fap without pain, it isn't normal.

Last edited:
75% of the nerve endings on my dick... gone for good. I'll never experience sexual pleasure as nature intended it to feel. Why the fuck are we doing this to baby dicks?

Feels bad man.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels: