Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you doing anything to escape inceldom

Tbh UK girls are ugly as shit.
Yeah that’s the attitude most Slavic women has. They’re money hungry and only see their husbands as a thing that they can brag about to other females. I lived in many countries in eastern euro, greek, turkish and albanian girls werent like the slavs
Turkish girls are very nice
dont care if uk girls are ugly, i wont ascend even with ugly girl
slav women = worst type of women if are going about personality

Saudi girls are also bad. The ones from qassim are yuck tier personality. Bitches with high standards and feels loke you are dealing with thorns. Sudairi girls are very lovely and nice. Eastern girls are also sweey

many incels are cursed, there is no escape from curses

I go to the bars with coworkers at least once a month to talk to women.

I also have a high status/mid paying job that allows me to travel often, but I'm still working on a way to subtlely announce this without coming across as bragging.

I also am in good shape.

Of course non of this matters as a 5'5 black man

Turkish girls are very nice

Saudi girls are also bad. The ones from qassim are yuck tier personality. Bitches with high standards and feels loke you are dealing with thorns. Sudairi girls are very lovely and nice. Eastern girls are also sweey
Yea they are usually wife material. Idk I never met a Saudi chick man
I go to the bars with coworkers at least once a month to talk to women.

I also have a high status/mid paying job that allows me to travel often, but I'm still working on a way to subtlely announce this without coming across as bragging.

I also am in good shape.

Of course non of this matters as a 5'5 black man
You mog more than half of this forum

i'm working on getting myself a car and moving out of my parents house,i will also be going back to college next year, i'm very close.

I kinda have a will to work out, but it’s really hot as shit rn. Other than that, I need to start with my mental state or else I’m screwed. My sanity’s really starting to go away tbh. My hearing is also fucked

Only general lifemaxxing, which ironically is what normies say one should be doing (which they don't do themselves anyway.)
-Work out every day
-Eat healthy
-Be successful at work/career
-Social circle maxxing by getting involved in all sorts of random activities/hobbies.

None of it has given me any results whatsoever though (with respect to inceldom). Even so, it is definitely worth it. It has made me feel a little less hollow. And even though I'm still not worth a hug, or a kiss, I at least get acknowledged by my work colleagues.

I'm hoping college would be a good opportunity for accending. Considering how I see most normies girlfriends ordering them around and treating them like shit and then cucking them / divorce raping them I seriously wonder if I'd even want to.

i'm working on getting myself a car and moving out of my parents house,i will also be going back to college next year, i'm very close.
That sounds promising
Only general lifemaxxing, which ironically is what normies say one should be doing (which they don't do themselves anyway.)
-Work out every day
-Eat healthy
-Be successful at work/career
-Social circle maxxing by getting involved in all sorts of random activities/hobbies.

None of it has given me any results whatsoever though (with respect to inceldom). Even so, it is definitely worth it. It has made me feel a little less hollow. And even though I'm still not worth a hug, or a kiss, I at least get acknowledged by my work colleagues.
Yeah even if it doesn’t work it makes you feel better than just sitting home
I'm hoping college would be a good opportunity for accending. Considering how I see most normies girlfriends ordering them around and treating them like shit and then cucking them / divorce raping them I seriously wonder if I'd even want to.
Don’t let that happen to you it’s not that hard to see when you’re being used like that

yea trying to looksmaxx even more and move out and u? :feelstrash:

Been lifting weights and have seen some results (though still a framelet). Other than that I don’t see what else could possibly help me. I’m making more effort to leave the house so that could help me I guess

Yeah even if it doesn’t work it makes you feel better than just sitting home
The money is good too. You'd be surprised how much of a difference having good electric appliances makes to your daily life.

The money is good too. You'd be surprised how much of a difference having good electric appliances makes to your daily life.
Yeah for sure, I’m getting there myself also