Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you even financially ready for a marriage if you got a gf.

H

Heavy0Lines

Greycel
I am not. In fact, thinking about it now, if I was I would try my hand with traditional girls from conservative families. There is no dating with them because they must marry before anything else and I can't buy a house my wage isn't enough for me to take care people etc.

nope i'm not but doesn't matter because i ain't trying to turn a hoe into a housewife

Financally, that would be the easiest part.

Mentally and physically? No and don't want to.

I only want to pump and dump rosties or get into a real relationship with a teen virgin. Teens don't demand much, unlike old entitled used whores.
i ain't trying to turn a hoe into a housewife

I only want to pump and dump rosties or get into a real relationship with a teen virgin. Teens don't demand much, unlike old entitled used whores.
Same but IT may post this to make us look bad

No, I'm not.

That doesn't stop the State from taking my money and give it to people who do have families, though.

yes, I basically work at hightech

Financally, that would be the easiest part.

Mentally and physically? No and don't want to.
mental/physical readiness are linked to finance too

if you can afford a larger house with more personal space then sharing your life with a foid would be easier

a lot of marriage angst comes from being crammed into tight spaces and getting sick of each other

Imagine being married as a non-Chad in the 2020's

I dont have an income yet. Relationships are not for me cuz i cant get the thing i want.

I am not looking forward to marry. Its basically asking to get fucked over. My plan is to looksmax and then pump and dump.

Why marry when divorce rate is nearing 50%? Legit a coinflip. JFL at these betabuxx cucks marrying and losing 50% of their wealth and having to pay alimony. If you manage to ascend and become a betabuxx, as soon as she mentions marriage run away like hell.

No.

Never had any job. No work history at all. Too autistic and no higher education. Can't even apply to higher education, because of some changes to the education system. I would need to do 3 years of lukio first and the next time I can apply is next spring and start would be next August so 4 years wasted before I could even apply for higher education. And I can't even afford to buy a laptop and the school books and all the required things. I don't even have a smartphone.

They should stone their parents for being lazy and not getting them an arranged marriage. Femcel revolt.

Possibly because if you are NEET and have children the government will give you a house easier than if NEET bachelor. My alcoholic uncle hasn't worked in 10 years and has house paid for him by government.

nope i'm not but doesn't matter because i ain't trying to turn a hoe into a housewife
Sounds like a terrible excuse.

Even if you had the 1 in a million year opportunity with a virgin chaste hole, you and 90% of the forum wouldn't even be ready for it anyways, just another milestone missed for being ill prepared neetards/mental shut ins.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'd be homeless without my parents, I'm a complete wreck and have been for almost a decade, if not more. At this point I can barely even leave my house, and I very rarely do. Fuck my life, probably irreparable even if I could overcome my problems, which so far have only gotten worse. I wish someone put a bullet in my head years ago, when I was unaware or something.

Even if you had the 1 in a million year opportunity with a virgin chaste hole, you and 90% of the forum wouldn't even be ready for it anyways, just another milestone missed for being ill prepared neetards/mental shut ins.
who the fuck cares, you're talking about a hypothetical chance that won't happen, you're just trying to feel superior over other people on a forum of losers, similar to blkpillpres and incelking

a real relationship with a teen virgin.
The question pertains to what you desire most.

If you had this opportunity, would you be well suited to pursue and maintain this new lifestyle?
who the fuck cares, you're talking about a hypothetical chance that won't happen, you're just trying to feel superior over other people on a forum of losers, similar to blkpillpres and incelking
A clear answer from a lost cause. This is why your opinions you should be valued as much as a neet's. I'm glad many users see you for the shill you really are.
mental/physical readiness are linked to finance too

if you can afford a larger house with more personal space then sharing your life with a foid would be easier

a lot of marriage angst comes from being crammed into tight spaces and getting sick of each other
High IQ post

Families werent meant to be brought up in 2 room apartments.

Last edited:
A clear answer from a lost cause. This is why your opinions you should be valued as much as a neet's. I'm glad many users see you for the shill you really are.
that's the only response you have? you didn't even address my point you idiot

our mental issues/shut in tendencies are a result from our ugliness/inceldom

you tend to think we are losers because of our mental issues first and foremost

the only way we would have this one in a million chance is if we were all 5/10 in looks, and if we were 5/10 in looks, we wouldn't hae found this place

beyond stupid on your part

@Ropemaxx @Colvin76

Last edited:
Users here would be able to get gold diggers with a lot of money. But obviously that would be a stupid idea.

our mental issues/shit in tendencies are a result from our ugliness/inceldom

It really is fucking amazing to think about how much my life would've been different if people didn't go out of their way to torment me.

:feelswhat:

that's the only response you have? you didn't even address my point you idiot

our mental issues/shut in tendencies are a result from our ugliness/inceldom

the only way we would have this one in a million chance is if we were all 5/10 in looks, and if we were 5/10 in looks, we wouldn't hae found this place

beyond stupid on your part

@Ropemaxx @Colvin76
You have nothing worth addressing

When will you get that through your thick skull?

The question pertains to what you desire most.

If you had this opportunity, would you be well suited to pursue and maintain this new lifestyle?
If I have a teen bride we can both work and pay rent and car payments. If she's not a gold digger she will be ok with helping.

> Thinking about marriage in 2020

You have nothing worth addressing

When will you get that through your thick skull?
i have nothing worth addressing?

then why did you quote me in this thread in the first place

you are nothing but a pure troll and coward

i have nothing worth addressing?

then why did you quote me in this thread in the first place

you are nothing but a pure troll and coward
Because your post is shit and it needed to be belittled.

Because your post is shit and it needed to be belittled.
oh but when i ask you questions, you call me an entitled brat?

and my post wasn't shit, it was the truth. your counter argument was literally "one in a million chance"

literally you used the words "one in a million chance" as a counterargument. that's like me using a short indian dude dating a white blonde girl and claiming that outlier is a good argument. complete fucking bullshit and you know it

@Uglymuggly

and my post wasn't shit, it was the truth. your counter argument was literally "one in a million chance"

literally you used the words "one in a million chance" as a counterargument. that's like me using a short indian dude dating a white blonde girl and claiming that outlier is a good argument. complete fucking bullshit and you know it

@Uglymuggly
Because the thread itself is entertaining the idea of the opportunity.

It's not saying it will happen, it's not asking you to "turn a hoe into a housewife"

It's asking if you have the means to support what you desire most if it ever appeared before you.

Your post should of ended at "no" and then you proceed to elab why you cant.

@Uglymuggly
Also money is cope unless you are a literal multi millionaire

Because the thread itself is entertaining the idea of the opportunity.

It's not saying it will happen, it's not asking you to "turn a hoe into a housewife"

It's asking if you have the means to support what you desire most if it ever appeared before you.

Your post should of ended at "no" and then you proceed to elab why you cant.
actally, my post said no, and I explained why it is irrelevant anyway since virgin brides are extremely rare anyway

I am not. In fact, thinking about it now, if I was I would try my hand with traditional girls from conservative families. There is no dating with them because they must marry before anything else and I can't buy a house my wage isn't enough for me to take care people etc.
You think (((conservative))) foids don’t also want chad?

No i'm not, and being financialy stable shouldn't even be a requirement imo. After all a women can be below average looking, and unemployed. Yet she could still easily find a boyfriend.

yes I am soon approaching total 350k plus networth EOY

Unless you're making seriously bank, ain't no way you're supporting a family on one income.

And if there's no kids involved why the fuck would you support a foid?

No, but I won't get married bcos I don't want to be a betabux for the rest of my life.