Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you for or against shariah law

For or against

• For

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Against

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Shariah law dictates the segregation of the sexes and bans all form of pre marital sex.

Sounds based and all but if the sexes are segregated, how would men and women meet/get married?

white sharia sounds based

Sounds based and all but if the sexes are segregated, how would men and women meet/get married?
You arrange it with the father of the daughter you want to marry. You list what you want and you meet a couple of candidates and if they agree you go ahead with the marriage. Over time you will develop legitimate feelings for each other

White Shariah, no ethnics (no offence ethniccels)

too bad you cant have sharia without the actual religion and noise

Why not have a modern updated version, where women are under strict laws, but without the religious nonsense ?

I keep thinking you are Turkish, or is that just Cuyen
Cuyen is Turkish, I’m not

There’s a quite a few kebabcels here though
@Cuyen
@knajjd
@Blacktarpill

Just to name a few..

Why not have a modern updated version, where women are under strict laws, but without the religious nonsense ?
Islam and shariah are one and the same. At least you get a qt3.14 virgin waifu

Cuyen is Turkish, I’m not

There’s a quite a few kebabcels here though
@Cuyen
@knajjd
@Blacktarpill

Just to name a few..
I'm not either but Blacktarpill is Turkish wtf

I'm not a muslim so no bro, I'd probably get killed or something
too bad you cant have the good parts of sharia without the actual religion and noise

Sharia has literally no downsides except for restricting art and freedom of thought, which most people don't use for anything anyway.

I am for it aswell, since i like everything that is based.

Sharia has literally no downsides except for restricting art and freedom of thought, which most people don't use for anything anyway.
How would I even fap to Muhammad x Aisha hentai, speak for yourself fam

Against because if I look at those foids they are totally unattractive to me. Stupid and dull from having been locked up all their lifes. There must be another way of doing it. Some way to enforce monogamy without going back to medival times.

"Laws" are cope.

I would have to larp as a Muslim that would be kind of annoying but I guess seeing foids put in their place is worth the effort.

Against, one reason is that men can have multiple wives. I agree that it has many good things too but then again I don't know too much about it tbh.

I would support a version of Sharia with out circumcision and Jewish traditions. I would lose nothing if I were to live under Sharia tbh

Idk, i mostly just assume people are white unless they have curry, rice, sand or nigger in their username, sig or title tbh.
I tried that before, didn't work . Now I just look after their politcal views and whether they deny jbw or BBC.

I tried that before, didn't work . Now I just look after their politcal views and whether they deny jbw or BBC.
Many white worshiping ethnics here so it is hard to tell.
Aslong as their are no Jews or nonwhites with white gfs here it is ok

sure, things cant get any worse

We need sharia law in the west.

White Shariah.
Only.

I'm not gay or foid so I don't give a damn, I would only be pissed off because ham would be banned kek

Wtf is white shariah

Against due to the more stupider laws such as making thieves invalid & state dependent via amputation as well as the more vampiric blood lust blood sport public beheadings to give a few examples. Oh I don't believe Mohammad is a prophet btw.