[Serious] Are you guys close to your fathers?

A

andinocel

Veteran
-
One thing I notice about Chads and high tier normies is that they have a good relationship with their dads.
When Gilmartin studied ‘loveshy’ guys, he noticed many had poor relationships with their fathers.
From my experience, the relationship with my dad is distant and awkward.

R

rightfulcel

Officer
-
I hate my father because he is a cuck who wouldn't care if I died tomorrow.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
I currently live with him. He always talk about when he's going to kick me out (srs)

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

existing
-
No, there's a language disconnect, my primary language is English, and his is from the foreign land

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
We have similar personalities but we aren't that close, we barely talk to each other when we're by ourselves. I don't see him as someone I could talk to about my issues but that's not his fault, his life and upbringing was simply too different from mine. I do think he's somewhat understanding of my situation.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

existing
-
we barely talk to each other when we're by ourselves. I don't see him as someone I could talk to about my issues but that's not his fault, his life and upbringing was simply too different from mine.
Damn bro, you hit the nail on the head. :feelsbadman:

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
not really hes never around

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
He's a good guy, but I don't see him all that much.

To be honest, I find it hard to get close with people in general. I'm very introverted and reclusive and prefer spending time alone than with other people.

needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
No, we have medium-bad relations at times, he doesnt understand me at all.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Narcissist
-
He's dead so ehhh

I do have a step father but I don't speak to him. He's a nice enough fella but a massive cuck. I mean, his first marriage he didn't even have a part in, he got cucked and divorced and then married a woman with a kid (me). He's completely subservient to her when she honestly just needs someone to put her in her place every now and then

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
My dad sees me as a massive disappointment so no