Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you guys close to your fathers?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
One thing I notice about Chads and high tier normies is that they have a good relationship with their dads.
When Gilmartin studied ‘loveshy’ guys, he noticed many had poor relationships with their fathers.
From my experience, the relationship with my dad is distant and awkward.

I hate my father because he is a cuck who wouldn't care if I died tomorrow.

I currently live with him. He always talk about when he's going to kick me out (srs)

No, there's a language disconnect, my primary language is English, and his is from the foreign land

We have similar personalities but we aren't that close, we barely talk to each other when we're by ourselves. I don't see him as someone I could talk to about my issues but that's not his fault, his life and upbringing was simply too different from mine. I do think he's somewhat understanding of my situation.

we barely talk to each other when we're by ourselves. I don't see him as someone I could talk to about my issues but that's not his fault, his life and upbringing was simply too different from mine.
Damn bro, you hit the nail on the head. :feelsbadman:

not really hes never around

He's a good guy, but I don't see him all that much.

To be honest, I find it hard to get close with people in general. I'm very introverted and reclusive and prefer spending time alone than with other people.

No, we have medium-bad relations at times, he doesnt understand me at all.

He's dead so ehhh

I do have a step father but I don't speak to him. He's a nice enough fella but a massive cuck. I mean, his first marriage he didn't even have a part in, he got cucked and divorced and then married a woman with a kid (me). He's completely subservient to her when she honestly just needs someone to put her in her place every now and then

My dad sees me as a massive disappointment so no