Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you happy?

Are you happy?

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 53 89.8%

• Total voters
thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
I know this is a obvious question in a incel forum. But in all my life I found one incel who is happy with your life. I want to know if there are more incels who are happy, and if yes, what did you do to reach this state.

I'm somewhere in between, my life isn't total shit but it's not good either.

Spring, birds singing. No cute adorable loving devoted teen waifu to listen to bird songs together, roam in forests, and cuddle in bushes

Impossible for me to be happy in my current form

No. Being alive is utter shit. I want to kill myself now, but I can't because I have a small candle of hope that I might be able to make my life sufferable in the future.

I’m bipolar so it varies but I’m usually miserable.

Happy ? Only in dreams, some of them.

I’m somewhat happy I know the truth tbh, despite how painful it is

I know when other people look at my life, I look sad and miserable. I am 80 percent of the time. But when the night comes, I feel much better, I just watch tv and play vidya and play with my dog. My only sources of pleasure atm

I know when other people look at my life, I look sad and miserable. I am 80 percent of the time. But when the night comes, I feel much better, I just watch tv and play vidya and play with my dog. My only sources of pleasure atm

I'm in the mood at night too.

No

at best i feel nothing which feels uplifting in comparison but isn't really happy

What kind of stupid question is that? I’m rich and I’m dead sexy

Spring, birds singing. No cute adorable loving devoted teen waifu to listen to bird songs together, roam in forests, and cuddle in bushes
The most beautiful scenario is hell when you have to experience it alone, without a blonde bombshell gf.

I don't remember the exact quote but that's ER.

No. Although I feel ok when I'm distracted, engrossed in fantasy, or falling asleep.

The most beautiful scenario is hell when you have to experience it alone, without a blonde bombshell gf.

Never. Foids ruined all the happiness I had

i feel pretty good about myself, i have my goals and work hard to one day make it happen. but living in society where i'm an outcast i dont like, very isolated. at least i have a few irl friends.

I don't even want romance; I'm too ruined from the inside to be able to even enjoy the company of a foid.

I want to succeed in life. I don't want anything else. I wasn't born to pine for romance, I don't even want it anymore. I always wanted money; so much money that I could buy everything in the world.

Unfortunately I'm autistic

No i am not happy with my life. I don't even know exactly why i am so unhappy. As far as specifically today goes i was doing ok, but then i went on /r9k/ and now i am sad and on incels.co

Do you know what forum you're posting on?

no and haven't truly been happy since elementary school tbh

I have some moments of happiness when I achieve something (like more advanced moves in calisthenics), but most of the time I'm depressed, specially when I see all the couples in my college.

A beautiful enviroment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone.

That's ER quote from his video "Why girls hate me so much?"

happy? huh well i feel pretty numb those days i would rather say i feel content with myself

i havent went outside in weeks, society has rejected me, i am slowly becoming more insane and am losing my mind and my rage is building up i dont see my life ending well