Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you high IQ or low IQ?

Your IQ (for real)

• High IQ

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • Medium/Average IQ

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Low IQ

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Dunno

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
With this I'm referring to your actual IQ but also your posting ability and methods :feelsRain:

I for one have never taken a single IQ test but I've been told I'm kinda intelligent many times (means horseshit cuz I didn't get the looks). I'm also low IQ when postmaxxing but put some effort when it matters :feelsLSD: :feelsNeo: :feelslala:

Do you think it affects your studies, life or inceldom in any way?

I am so low that I don't know how I even survive

I know that I know nothing

Never taken an IQ test before so I have no idea.

Average IQ i think, i never do that test

Never taken an IQ nor do I want to. IQ tests have always been a way for normalfags to create a sense of superiority over other people, while producing nothing of value with their "high IQ."

Last edited:
Never taken an IQ nor do I want to. IQ tests have always been a way for normalfags to create a sense of superiority over other people, while producing nothing of value with their "high IQ".
Normiescum will do anything to get one over incels

I feel like I'm average IQ. I'm low in useful stuff like math and moneymaking, and high in useless shit like understanding how much my life sucks.

Definitely low IQ, I think I probably have the lowest IQ on this forum ngl

I think my iq is really high, but I might wrong

Sometimes i feel high IQ but I'm indeed a low iq subhuman.

Certified high IQ but I'm still stupid.

Dunno tbh. I’m guessing above average cause I like maths and physics.

Very low. I suck at everything.

I'm so low IQ I get mogged by retarded 4-year-olds

120's. Strong reading, writing, and analytical skills, weak quantitative skills

It’s very high. I’m a failure, though because I’m too depressed and unmotivated 99 percent of the time to properly utilize my intellect.

I can talk American!

But no one understand me!

Average or slightly above I think, at least it used to be. Drugs might have taken a toll on being able to apply it to anything meaningful though at this point, not that I had much motivation to start off with.

ultra low IQ here fren :feelstastyman:

when I took an IQ test in my teens I got around 127 but I bet it went down a bit due to drinking/smoking during my teens and adulthood so I am probably 117 or something like that now. 110 is average so I'm probably upperish-average IQ now, but only by a little.

I'm quite narcissistic, so I most likely think I have higher IQ than I actually have. Therefore I'm a bit scared to do a real test - it would break my confidence even more.

I'm quite narcissistic, so I most likely think I have higher IQ than I actually have. Therefore I'm a bit scared to do a real test - it would break my confidence even more.
Same tbh my only cope left is to think I'm actually smarter than everyone else

I took an IQ test that was gimmicky and got a 122. I got a 4.0 in high school. I'm high IQ

But as we all know: looks>IQ

I'm high IQ but too lazy to do anything with my intelligence.

Never took an IQ test, but it's probably pretty damn low.

I did well in HS but I think that's because my classmates were low IQ and they needed to put at least a few people on the Deans list. I don't think IQ is correlated with income is it? I'm sure looks have a higher correlation with income.

Im probably retarded Ive never gauged my intelligence

I’ve been tested as having a low IQ. If I was born 20 years earlier I would have been put in special education and officially considered intellectually disabled. But thanks to the clown world we live in I’m considered “normal” and I’m thrown out into the world and forced to fend for my self even though I’m mentally slow and suck at everything

Very very very high IQ. Not to brag, but I'm pretty much Mensa material.

Probably upper range of average IQ, maybe a little above if I was performing optimally, all my score are probably somewhere between 100-120. My IQ is brought down by long term sleep deprivation, PTSD, anxiety and depression. Never taken an IQ test, it's entirely possible I score below 100 in some areas, especially on a bad day.

145 was my highest score
lowest was 130

Low IQ if you vote Low IQ.

I took a battery of tests to evaluate myself for a learning disability and it turns out my visual/numerical abilities are very high. My verbal abilities are all over the place but mostly garbage, indicating I'm somewhere on the spectrum. I also have the inattentive subtype of ADHD, which means I'm braindead 90% of the time and my brain only "turns on" when there's something very important at stake.

So functionally, I'd say I'm retarded, and I'm sure 99% of people perceive me as such.

Tested at a 140+ IQ when I was little. Now I have a 1.8 GPA.

semi medium iq

I'm so low IQ I get mogged by retarded 4-year-olds
14642.jpg

Am I spotting a lazycel child genius here?
Maybe. I had a college reading level in kindergarten. Now I'm retarded at everything I don't have an obsession with.

Slightly above average, just enough to see everything for what it is, but not enough to save me.
Slightly above average, just enough to see everything for what it is, but not enough to save me.

Last edited:
Finished all of calculus by the time I was 17.

It doesnt matter cuz there is a strong correlation between high IQ and virginity .

Foids love stupid High T chad