Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you high neoteny or high ogre?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date

I am

• Total voters
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I’ve noticed a trend among incels. There’s actually a bunch of very high neoteny young looking incels here who look too young for their age. There are also the high T ogres who look too old for their age.

Just last week a foid was checking IDs for drinks and notice I was a few years older than the ppl in my group and said I looked younger than everyone by like 8 yrs. Honestly this is just sad. I don’t neccesarily want to look much older, but it’s problematic when women in your age group thinks you are younger than them and women in the younger age group cringe when they find out your age.

So which group are you in?

Last edited:
I was a babyfacecel for a long time. But now I'm finally starting to show some signs of age and I'm happy for it ngl.

I was a babyfacecel for a long time. But now I'm finally starting to show some signs of age and I'm happy for it ngl.
Do ppl treat you with more respect? I’m sick of being underestimated.

i am 22 and look like 12 year old fag

Do ppl treat you with more respect? I’m sick of being underestimated.
Idk. I don't get IDed that often when I buy smokes anymore. That's a good sign. I used to feel like a punk when I walked into the filling station to buy smokes, I felt like the clerks thought I was some cringey edgy kid with a fake ID or something.

I swear a lot of us are incels because of lack of sexual dimorphism. Low sex dimorphic traits = ugly

Everyone says i'm not ugly but no one is interested except creepy gay pedophiles

low t babyfacedcel here, ive never even been able to grow a moustache tbh

That's all your had to say. Odds are, the best you'll do later in life is a wispy pube 'stache. I'm not trying to needlessly shit on you, I'm just saying, facial hairmaxxing is obviously the best way to escape the baby face. It's over.

19 and I look like 30 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's all your had to say. Odds are, the best you'll do later in life is a wispy pube 'stache. I'm not trying to needlessly shit on you, I'm just saying, facial hairmaxxing is obviously the best way to escape the baby face. It's over.

Try being white and looking like a kid at an adult age. I must have had some rare disease where you mature too slowly like the kid from superbad.

19 but I look 30 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

:feelsrope:

being told that i look like rapist or criminal is a sign of ogreness ?

Try being white and looking like a kid at an adult age. I must have had some rare disease where you mature too slowly like the kid from superbad.
Can you beardmaxx though?

Low trust, high T, horsefaced, old (and old looking) ogre.

I look the same as I was at 15.

I look like the fat kid from high school of the dead.
And when I grow out my beard I look like the wholesome ugly bastard. Google it for a good laugh.

I'm 17 but could pass for 19-20 probably.

I look old as fuck :feelsrope:

I'm 17 but could pass for 19-20 probably.

That's perfect bro. My physical and emotional maturity has been behind about 5 years. If you're ahead of the curve you can slay.

Ogrecel but with a slap head like a baby so the top two options.

That's perfect bro. My physical and emotional maturity has been behind about 5 years. If you're ahead of the curve you can slay.
Probably not tbh. I'm still an autistic manlet though.

Probably not tbh. I'm still an autistic manlet though.

If I was an ogre I would have much more confidence. Impossible to confidence when you look like a complete faggot

If I was an ogre I would have much more confidence. Impossible to confidence when you look like a complete faggot
Most of my potential for seeming older is from my build. If I was a skinny weak fag like most 17yos, I could prob only pass as 18 at most.

Mostly child looking but with a big nose, the worst of both worlds.

You can be neotenous and still look like an ogre if you have frame and size.

A lot of Slavs are baby face ogres.

fetch

Into neoteny side, so my REAL looksmatch is cute neotenic loli