Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you in college/uni?

Are you a unicel?

• Yes

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
Not anymore, it was one of the worst times of my life anyway

Dropped college, could not stand femoids around

No, I'm a NEET high school dropout.

graduated with a useless soy degree, would not recommend

College is suicidefuel since my major is a living blackpill. It's a small major so you can notice changes within its population. Most of the incel looking guys either dropped out or are failing miserably. The only people who geniunly look happy are the two chads in my class, and the females who orbit them.

College is suicidefuel since my major is a living blackpill. It's a small major so you can notice changes within its population. Most of the incel looking guys either dropped out or are failing miserably. The only people who geniunly look happy are the two chads in my class, and the females who orbit them.
damn what kind of major? I failed like half the first year and retaking it since education is free. at this point the depression from the blackpills has gotten better though

Last edited:
Not anymore but that was a particularly lonely and jealous period of time for me.

No I ditched it before officially enrolling. Tuition costs are HIGH. I'm thinking about going back though to study another subject.

Still in high school, planning to join the military once I graduate instead of going to college or university.

Still in high school, planning to join the military once I graduate instead of going to college or university.
study for your asvab and go into intelligence. security clearance and experience in that field makes it easier to get a job in the private sector in something related to security or government. dont do combat or supply jobs even if they try to bribe you with bonuses. bonuses get taxed like 40% and they only pay like 1000 every year after they pay you 4000 for the first year something like that. 20000 bonues is 12000 but you get it in almost 10 years.

No im at home

Graduating next year. Worst 3 years of my fucking life. Seeing all the Staceys and Chads having fun together while I'm just spending most of my time studying and being the nerd of my class.

Yup.

I'm dying.

Already decided I'm not going to graduation.
Last thing I need as a subhuman is to waste it.

Didn't go, after high school I didn't want to pay to deal with high school 2.0. My acne was still very bad from 18 to 22 as well and i just knew I would have dropped out at some point. I imagine you gotta have a strong mental barrier to not let all the effect you.

Graduating this Summer with a STEM degree.
At least I was hidden away from most of the Staceys and Foids.

Didn't go, after high school I didn't want to pay to deal with high school 2.0. My acne was still very bad from 18 to 22 as well and i just knew I would have dropped out at some point. I imagine you gotta have a strong mental barrier to not let all the effect you.
I don't know how people here even managed to make it through high school tbh.

highschool was ez people werent so superficial and all back then , they where pretty chill , but now? prejudice and status quo everywhere , highschool would be a pain in the ass now

Not atm but going online to avoid people plus am 25 year old fat ginger so public uni would be suifuel. Have to get better wagecuck job and get out of my trashy apartment surrounded by angry rednecks

Ironically my acne was just as bad or worse then. For me I few things got me though hs. Partly because it was free and I wouldn't have to go into massive debt to attend. The other thing was I saw it as the bare minimum if I wanted to function in society in terms of getting a job even if not white collar level employment but just joe smoe grunt work

Yes unfortunately...

I'm there and I won't drop this time around.

Yes, and a future wagecuck

Graduated high school at 21 years old. Too poor and dumb to attend college.

No, going to university is for foids and chads.

Last edited:
I'm going next year, it might be pure suifuel so I might drop out but I'll have to see

Yes though Im on summer break now