Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Are you just going to keep on messaging me?, ''No'', Brutal reponses I got on Instachad/Instacy

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
I made instagram, a month ago. I only have like 144 followers, thats absolutely pathetic numbers compared to people who've been on there more than me, you need about 1,000 followers to be seen as an active normie by most people. Anyways I dmmed some ethnic girls who have a few followers(this was bluepilled of me since they only want chad), of course most didn't answer, others did but in the most brutal way. One bitch said to me ''Are you just going to keep on messaging everyday'', "'No, thanks I am not interested'', I message the girls in the most bluepill way possible, ''Hey hows it going, can I get to know you'', I should have known by place since those bitches didnt even follow me back, in b4 fuckers say ''girls dont follow random men they dont know'', yes they dont follow low smv men they dont know, you can go any chads profile and youll see thousands of comments from women from different places around the world, does chad know these women? Of course not.

I don't cold approach women irl because its a waste of time and I get rejected, and dont get time to interact with alot of women, I know online game is shit but this is the only way I can meet new women, the problem isn't the way I meet these women irl or online, its the fact I am a short ugly ethnic.

Don't message them at all. Whatever you say, you're always labeled a creep.

Bro if you are like 3/10 don't even bother with that shit. You will only be seen as a 'creep'.

that's a waste of your time bro, unless you're a chadlite or at least a high tier normie with enough status you ain't gonna get shit

She probably gets dozens if not hundreds of DMs from simps saying things like "hey gorgeous u lookin beautiful like a princess hun :heart::heart::heart::heart: :D xxxx" and like it or not, you're getting lumped in to the same category.

You're wasting your time if you're not turbochad and if you were turbochad then the thots would gravitate toward you anyway.

Guys you either get braces with jaw surgery or you're going to die alone on this shithole without loving friends and relationships. Everything else is cope.

https://incels.is/threads/former-incel-looksmaxxed-surgery.1831/

know the pain of being rejected by everything or being ugly, and now I live in another world. Girls have flirted with me behind counters, one even recognised me from a college class and secured me a student special deal.
The point of writing this is to answer questions to anybody about looksmaxing, jaw surgery and what is and isn't based on being ugly. Based on forum ratings here I would probably be Chadlite. I don't have the aggressive IDGAF attitude of Chad due to my origins. And I'm not genetically blessed in all areas. Girls I know rate me around 7/10. And I have a faithful girlfriend who has presented me as a trophy before.
However I was as subhuman as it gets in my teenage years (hugless virign till 21)

I made instagram, a month ago. I only have like 144 followers,

I don't have any IG account, actually I am not on any social media (except linkedin), opened a twitter like couple of months ago to follow some MRA pages, but don't go there much.

Heck, I don't have a smart phone even. I use a motorola c113 --

unlock-motorola-c113.jpg

Looks like you came to the wrong forum boyo.

It's over for instacels.

I made instagram, a month ago. I only have like 144 followers,
Lmfao you are at least normie gtfo.Incels don't have social medias let alone get so many followers

Lmfao you are at least normie gtfo.Incels don't have social medias let alone get so many followers
Incels get a pitchfork mob trying to chase them out of town if they try.

in my experience, it takes messaging around 300 women to get ONE conversation, which leads to nowhere. I have messaged thousands of women online