Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you mad or sad for being Incel?

Are you mad or sad for being Incel?

• Sad

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Mad

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • both tbh

Votes: 60 75.9%

• Total voters
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Should Incels rage over their situation or just cope and be sad ?

For me its the second.

Mad and sad at the same time cuz it's not my fault

F5068f903e8f4e1b267f1290290bf783

Whenever i think about it i get mad. It's so unfair.

It doesn't matter to me anymore life will soon be over and nobody will remember us or anything we stand for we will only continue living in the collective memory of humanity which itself is a good for nothing cancer spare the few.

Both. I'd like to vent to my parents about inceldom and about how the world and existence in general is fucked up. Because it's just for them that I don't decide to go on ldar streaks for more than 24 hours.
I'd like to hear ":cryfeels: you are right, it's sad to know that we are living in such a horrible world" but I know that they are just going to say that life is beautiful and that I have to make an effort to get good things.
I'm starting to read Schopenhauer so it's helping me cope.

Sad
I’m lonely as fuck
Feel empty without a decent relationship and a nice group of friends

They normally come in package deal, thus both.

They normally come in package deal, thus both.
I feel sad, but since I can't cry (why would I? no one cares about me) I get angry instead, or at least I feel pissed most of the time.

blame femoids for having primitive taste in men

White hot, seething, unquenchable rage.

overwhelmed is the word i'd use

Both, right now i'm more sad than mad but I changes

[CITA = "Kurt Gödel, publicación: 3699566, miembro: 24136"]
Ambos Me gustaría recordarles a mis padres sobre el inceldom y sobre cómo el mundo y la existencia en general están jodidos. Porque es solo para ellos que no decido seguir las rachas de ldar por más de 24 horas.
Me gustaría escuchar ": cryfeels: tienes razón, es triste saber que estamos viviendo en un mundo tan horrible", pero sé que solo van a decir que la vida es hermosa y que tengo que hacer un esfuerzo para mejorar. cosas
Estoy empezando a leer Schopenhauer, así que yo estoy ayudando a sobrellevarlo.
[/ CITAR]
[CITA = "Kurt Gödel, publicación: 3699566, miembro: 24136"]
Ambos. Me gustaría expresarles a mis padres sobre el inceldom y sobre cómo el mundo y la existencia en general están jodidos. Porque es solo para ellos que no decido seguir las rachas de ldar por más de 24 horas.
Me gustaría escuchar " : cryfeels: tienes razón, es triste saber que estamos viviendo en un mundo tan horrible", pero sé que solo van a decir que la vida es hermosa y que tengo que hacer un esfuerzo para mejorar. cosas.
Estoy empezando a leer Schopenhauer, así que me está ayudando a sobrellevarlo.
[/CITAR]
Tan verdadero. Me gustaría discutir estas cosas con mi hermano menor, pero temo terminar lastimándolo o algo similar, aunque siento que me entenderá. El instinto de supervivencia es lo que nos mantiene en juego, no importa cuán horrible sea, te entiendo.

Last edited:
I once tried to eat some of those old-fashioned raspberry candies but then the smell reminded me of my crushes perfume and I couldn't do it. I threw them out.

I'm every possible negative emotion all the time, so both.

Mad, my life was ripped from me because I was lied to and not given proper guidance

my heart is sad
my dick is mad

Mostly sad, i just loaf around all day on my phone or pc, if i don’t have work i just lie in bed sometimes not really doing anything. The only productive thing i do these days is working out

Both, like many other posters before me.

What we're missing? Facial reconstruction and limb lengthening. For the more unfortunate hair transplants too

You aren't entitled to feel mad or sad, iNkWeLL!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Should Incels rage over their situation or just cope and be sad ?

For me its the second.
whatever you like better, i like hate more then depression and anxiety and by killing in fortnite i actually get a bit of relief

whatever you like better, i like hate more then depression and anxiety and by killing in fortnite i actually get a bit of relief

how good are you at fortnite?

Feeling sad all the time is cucked, I feel hatred most of the time.
Hatred to the world and it's people.

how good are you at fortnite?
pretty good i would say, not insane (because i like drugs too much), i got 33 points yesterday in the friday hype nite event, which is a new record for me :) and some matches i got like 5-6 kills before the endgame and only died to a sniper but won every 1 v 1 build fight engangment.

you play too i assume? how good are you'?

pretty good i would say, not insane (because i like drugs too much), i got 33 points yesterday in the friday hype nite event, which is a new record for me :) and some matches i got like 5-6 kills before the endgame and only died to a sniper but won every 1 v 1 build fight engangment.

you play too i assume? how good are you'?
WhatsApp Image 2020 01 25 at 155824

i stopped playing since 4-5 months but before that i managed to get 35+ points in those cash tournaments but i never could rly grind fortnite because i am studying and dont have time to practice, therefore i stopped completely

Last edited:
i stopped playing since 4-5 months but before that i managed to get 35+ points in those cash tournaments but i never could rly grind fortnite because i am studying and dont have time to practice, therefore i stopped completely

nice thats pretty good, my record is only 24 points in cash cups, but your right, you kind of need to practice at least an hour a day to be decent if you want to play competitive