Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ARE YOU PARANOID ? [POLL]

You can pick several (read thread)

• 1/

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 2/

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • 3/

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • 4/

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • 5/

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
CleverJester

CleverJester

Rare Poster
★★
[DISCLAIMER : This is absolutely not what i do... Wait, you didn't asked ??! :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:]

DISCOVER IF YOU'RE A TRUE PARANOIDCEL AND POST A COMMENT !

1/ When walking outside you count how many people are smaller and taller than you. Example : 8 - 37 (smaller - taller), just counting those 2 digits.

Or/and

2/ In the bus/train you play a LowIq game on your phone to avoid interaction with others... BUT you tryhard this game because people(especially schoolers) behind you could watch your phone and would mock you or giggle if you lose.

Or/and

3/ You pay extreme attention on where you walk BUT you don't avoid lines on the sidewalk (like you used to do as a kid) because people might notice and thus think that you are crazy.

Or/and

4/ You wear glasses inside but not outside in order to look better.

Or/and

5/ (If internet is considered outside) It took you months and more than 1 attempt to register on incels.co because some users made a thread about this place being an honeypot for the FBI.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:chad: 1 Looksmaxxingcel.
:feelshaha: 2 Carefulcel.
:feelsbaton: 3 Blackpilled individual.
:feelsmage: 4 Wizard that leaves his tower once a week.
:feelstrash: 5 ParanoidCel and you will probably not brag about it in the comments.

Last edited:
No not usually.

1) I don't count how many heightmog me, but I notice it and get depressed
2)Nope
3)Did this a few years ago, but haven't been outside in ages so idk
4)nope
5)yes

• Multiple votes are allowed.
  • Your vote will be publicly visible.
nope and never

brootal, just ignored what he actually wrote in the post

WHY ARE YOU ASKING???:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelswow::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

High IQ and relatable strong first post for a greycel ngl

1.) Yes. I do note if someone is taller/shorter than me but I don't count the numbers.
I'll give myself 1 point here.

2.) No. Although I used to do that last year but now I don't play games anymore. But I can relate to this a lot nglngl so 1 point

3.) No. I do the opposite. I couldn't care less about normalfags. No point here.

4.) No. I look like Plankton from Spongebob without glasses and nerd with them. I prefer nerd look tbhngl. 0 points

5.) Kinda true ngl but not because FBI stuff. It's just that I was too lazy plus I used to lurk and never felt the need to make an account here untill this year when I said "fuck it! I'm gonna make some Blackpilled friends".
1 point.

Overall- 3 points.

I don’t really go outside anymore so none of these are applicable. But I used to do number 3 in the past

Clear minded and fully aware of the shitty reality

[DISCLAIMER : This is absolutely not what i do... Wait, you didn't asked ??! :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:]

1/ When walking outside you count how many people are smaller and taller than you. Example : 8 - 37 (smaller - taller), just counting those 2 digits.

Or/and

2/ In the bus/train you play a LowIq game on your phone to avoid interaction with others... BUT you tryhard this game because people(especially schoolers) behind you could watch your phone and would mock you or giggle if you lose.

Or/and

3/ You pay extreme attention on where you walk BUT you don't avoid lines on the sidewalk (like you used to do as a kid) because people might notice and thus think that you are crazy.

Or/and

Or/and

5/ (If internet is considered outside) It took you months and more than 1 attempt to register on incels.co because some users made a thread about this place being an honeypot for the FBI.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:feelstrash: 5 ParanoidCel and you will probably not brag about it in the comments.

number 1 and number 5. One of the reasons why I lurked instead of signing up. However, theres more reasons but its just one of them.

Or/and

Or/and

Or/and

Or/and

1: no I normally look on the ground so I cant really see how tall people are

2: I mostly do but sometimes I just sit where nobody wants to be (next to driver, at the door, ...) and stare out of the window

3: everytime I see a pattern I must follow it or else I will feel uncomfortable

4: yes

5: I got in on first try :feelsokman:

No reason to not be fully paranoid. Means necessary caution.