Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you parents ugly, or normal, just you came out as unsuccessfull genetic result?

are your old people ugly or not?

• ugly father

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • ugly mother

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • both ugly

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • both not ugly

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • dont know I'm adopted

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Cannot say my old people ugly. Smother was more cute than average femoid. Father short framelet, but facially normal, and with normal voice, and normal dick (saw only flaccid, greatly mogs me). And in my case genes worked to produce problematic result. Face too feminine and childish for being man, but also not enough cute for being effeminate candyboy. And this with short statue, feminine frame, short dick (11cm (dickpill is just meme)), retarded smile, and fag voice

Personality

Lets be real here, option 3.

4 option, only im genetic trash.

My parents are good looking only i am ugly with my long misface walking around in riyadh like a faggot

honestly i might be adopted ngl. i dont look like my mom or my dad

Both of my parents were decent looking in their day. My sister that I grew up with (different father) can be considered hot, based on the guys chasing her, and her dad was pretty good looking when he was young.
I'm the freak of the family

Both of my parents were decent looking in their day. My sister that I grew up with (different father) can be considered hot, based on the guys chasing her, and her dad was pretty good looking when he was young.
I'm the freak of the family
r u bolivian

they were both not ugly back in their days

Neither of my parents are really ugly but my mother would be as a male. I am a hapa demon spawn.

Neither of them are ugly tbh, don't know what happened to me. It seems like i am the worst possible outcome.

Neither of them are ugly tbh, don't know what happened to me. It seems like i am the worst possible outcome.
This, which is why I assume I'm adopted tbh.

Mother is subhuman and father is chadlite

4, and both are NT as well. I drew a 2-7

I’m the only genetic trash in my family

I'd say my mother is also below average. But merely below average doesn't hurt women as much as it does men.

honestly i might be adopted ngl. i dont look like my mom or my dad

if your mother dont have pic whit you in her belly if your mother and father is 40 yrs older than you if you have no brother and sister if you dont know your family tree IT IS OVER you will end homeless

Both got ugly as they aged, my mother didn't share the same bed with my father because he was fat and hairy

I am a result of a Chad and Stacy.

My mom is kinda ugly and my dad is manlet but they mog me

i don't know how my parents look like. i was raised by the street. I'm son of a bitch

Parents are decent tier. I just got shitty genes in the lottery.

I'm trash. Also my parents grew up in Asia but I spent some of my formative years in the West. Ricecels in the West are automatically docked 3 points.

My mother is subhuman