Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you polite in real life?

Are you polite in real life?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
contrary to the public opinion that incels are psychopaths. I notice that incels in general have are very high in neuroticism and very high sense of shame.
I also notice that people who have high sense of shame tend to be polite sometimes excessively polite. So i got this theory that incels are polite in public
yes im British
you stole my avi

feelsbadman

contrary to the public opinion that incels are psychopaths. I notice that incels in general have are very high in neuroticism and very high sense of shame.
I also notice that people who have high sense of shame tend to be polite sometimes excessively polite. So i got this theory that incels are polite in public
Yes - mostly because I want to avoid conflict due to my high inhib nature.

I can be polite as long as the people I interact with are polite. If I feel insulted I will get angry quickly and insult them back, if a fight feels like it's gonna break out I take out my pocket knife and threaten the bastard. This actually happened once when I was in the metro subway, some Puerto Rican mutt and his equally disgusting friend starting insulting and laughing at me for no fucking reason so I did what I had to do to keep my honor intact and pulled out my pocket knife and threatened them to fuck off the train cart. I don't know what is it with Caribbean Spics but they're equally as cunty as blacks in this God dam city.

I only speak unless spoken to tbh

This.

You wouldn't even know I exist, tbh. That and I'm deaf/mute, so I almost never have an interaction with anyone that knows any kind of sign language.

By all accounts, I'm a good citizen...everyone else is an asshole.