Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you polite in real life?

Are you polite in real life?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Villain

Villain

Banned
-
contrary to the public opinion that incels are psychopaths. I notice that incels in general have are very high in neuroticism and very high sense of shame.
I also notice that people who have high sense of shame tend to be polite sometimes excessively polite. So i got this theory that incels are polite in public

Last edited:
I don’t know tbh. Never really thought about it.

More or less.

I live in a third world shithole, so my personality differs from who I'm with.

Cafes and gigs - polite
With family - voidmaxxing
Gym - polite
With taxi drivers - polite
On the streets - cold, dark and silent
At work/college- cold dark and silent

Unfortunately, yes.

Im Polite to some, Psychopath to others.

Most of the time. I wanna lash out sometimes though, I don't think I can contain my rage any longer.

I got a bad attitude

Yes, I just want to be left alone by normies and Chads

This is what normies think we are like irl. Also based geico ad.

Back in my bluepilled days, I was polite because I thought it was the right thing, but now, I am polite because it makes my life easier.

I was then, i am now, with the difference that if somebody tries to screw me i can become very impolite.

I consider myself as polite, but I think it's mostly because I'm shy and try to avoid any conflicts when interacting with other people. Shy and rude don't go well together, I guess.

I don't know. I rarely interact with people. The ones I interact with treat me like trash. So I'm generally silent around them.

I'm very polite, but I'm also very blunt as well.

Depends on my autism.

Nope nobody is polite to me so i'm not polite to anyone

No I’m not polite. How the hell am I supposed to be polite when everyone is mogging me and I get obliterated because of the hypergamy.

Fuck polls with no middle answer

I am polite mostly to ugly or short men because they're already having a shitty day so why make it shittier? I also say sorry and excuse alot which I think shows politeness? However I would describe myself calm rather than polite.

When they seem decently smart, yeah sure.

When they are dumb fucking brutes spewing bluepilled shit with no reasoning, that's different

es im beta polite cuck

Since my state is full of soys and trannoids, I have to put on this dumbass facade everywhere I go and act like I don’t hate them. So yeah I guess in public I’m pretty polite

I used to be polite to everyone, now I'm only polite to what I perceive to be other incel men that haven't tried to fuck me over yet.

Last edited:
I'm mostly polite in real life but somehow foids can detect that I'm an incel and avoid me

Yes. Life's already hard enough without being a dick and having people be dicks to you tbh.

I am polite most of the time. I desire no confrontation with anyone unless provoked first.

I’d rather smoke dope alone under a bridge or in vacant building than be around many ppl.

yes.
an Incel doesnt have the luxury of being sass with people

no, i once refused to help an old hag to find a bus station just because shes a women

I am polite most of the time. I desire no confrontation with anyone unless provoked first.
this. I am manlet as well(5'5), so I can't risk a fight or problems. I already have too much shit to go thru

Back in my bluepilled days, I was polite because I thought it was the right thing, but now, I am polite because it makes my life easier.
based

More or less.

I live in a third world shithole, so my personality differs from who I'm with.

Cafes and gigs - polite
With family - voidmaxxing
Gym - polite
With taxi drivers - polite
On the streets - cold, dark and silent
At work/college- cold dark and silent
I think you're living my life

I only speak unless spoken to tbh

Depends. If I am talking to an acquaintance then I am relatively polite. If I am in school or in the steeets I am cold to people and won’t talk to them

im polite to everyone which is polite to me

I was but i became really sarcastic and i cant control my emotions and mental illness anymore.
At this point im not impolite but i just dont care anymore about anything. I dont care about my boss or my coworkers. It doesnt matter anyway.

Unfortunately, yes.
es im beta polite cuck
pretty much
Yes. Life's already hard enough without being a dick and having people be dicks to you tbh.
yeah. I don't like to ascribe positive traits to myself because it sounds narcissistic tbh. but I do try to be a nice person
yes.
an Incel doesnt have the luxury of being sass with people

I'm polite until someone gives me a reason to NOT be polite.