Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you Pro-pedo or anti-pedo?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date

Pro-pedo or anti-pedo?

• Im Pro-pedo

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Im Anti-pedo

Votes: 49 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

I am anti pedo ((()$

As long as the girl is past 14, pro-pedo.

wtf do u think?

pedos are sick fucks.

OP dunno what you were hoping to achiv with this post.

I'm anti-pedophilia in that I am against adults having sex with children (I think 16 is a good age of consent), however I do not think pedophiles who do not act on their impulses should be ostracized and punished for something out of their control.

Anti pedophilia.

No fucking way. children are children regardless if they're male or female and should be treated as such until they're sexually and emotionally mature enough to handle sex shit. it's intense in a physical and psychological way and is NOT for children.

im sorry im just not attracted to underdeveloped whores

Depends on the age, but let's not pretend most normal men don't ever get hard around jailbaits here

11/12 is the youngest below that is pedo

I'm not really for child abuse, so anti-pedophilia for me. But that doesn't mean that they're innocent and as they are plentiful of 13, and 14 year Olds having sex among themselves, and each other. Throughout time, they've been men marrying 12 year old girls, and those times were thought to be normal.

As for dealing with pedophiles, I wouldn't kill them, but putting them in jails or prison will do for them.

Last edited:
I'm not really for child abuse, so anti-pedophilia for me. But that doesn't mean that they're innocent. Throughout time, they've been men marrying 12 year old girls.

As for dealing with pedophiles, I wouldn't kill them, but putting them in jails or prison will do for them.
Agreed.

Another witch hunt.
When the virtue signalling is strong.

Anti.

But i dont hold it against someone who has this mental wiring. It is who they are. Would imagine it being torture to want something so taboo

Anti Pedo obviously.

Another reminder that I should be posting on incelocalypse

Obviously pro.
4F7sR9.png

Anybody attracted to pre pubescent kids should be gassed. 14 and over is fair game for everyone imo

Either users here aren't based, or I'm surrounded by normies.
Users aren't based enough due to severe conditioning by normie society.
JFL when they'd fap to bestgore material but lose their shit over pedos. The special pleading is real.

Users aren't based enough due to severe conditioning by normie society.
JFL when they'd fap to bestgore material but lose their shit over pedos. The special pleading is real.
A "song" I wrote in the song thread

Give me a cute little jb loli
That is what I desire
I don't want @Maeror's broccoli
For this little girl, I am the buyer

That is what I desire
Kek at broccoli part

That is what I desire

Come on, try it better,
At least to be a rhymer,
Only thing you will gather,
Is your vegan reaper.

Come on, try it better,
At least to be a rhymer,
Only thing you will gather,
Is your vegan reaper.
I'm tired, and I want to sleep
"Maybe a little more, you should try"
An endless weep
I want to die

I'm tired, and I want to sleep
"Maybe a little more, you should try"
An endless weep
I want to die

Be more enthusiastic,
Not so pathetic,
I am not too acerbic,
I just care about you.

Parents can sexually mutilate their 1 day old boy for life, people can have abortions up to the 6th month, and women get away with having sex with kids. So I don't see what's the reason for the lynch mobs going after adult males who have sex with ten year old girls? Girls start puberty much younger than boys, and everyone cheers on a 12 year old boy who has sex with his 40 year old biology teacher, and call him lucky because everyone is thirsty for female validation.

Pedophiles need to be castrated.

Anything under 13 is wrong, but girls 14+ years old can easily make decisions of their own and fuck like bees anyways so they should be legal.

Anti pedo, but JB's gotta cover up

12+ girls are cute

>all those virtue signaling low iq votes
it's over for this forum

Anti-pedo. Lusting after underage girls is degenerate.

A lot of pedos in this community actually. They always like to hide behind free speech and other marginalised groups in order to protect themselves. If we had any sense we'd get rid before they get us banned from the internet like thedailystormer.

Attraction to pre-pubescent girls I don't get. Some girls past 12-14 are well developed and most males are attracted to them and would fuck them if it wasn't against the law.

Im pro the government not policing civilian relationships

Attraction to pre-pubescent girls I don't get. Some girls past 12-14 are well developed and most males are attracted to them and would fuck them if it wasn't against the law.
I don't get MILF chasers for example. I don't see lynch mobs against them like there are against pedos though. Milf fetishists increase pussy price a lot by destroying the red pill wall notion so incels should be more resentful towards that than towards pedos but even incels here seem to prefer virtue signalling with the same amount of dogmatic rage as blue pilled feminists. I just don't get it.

Did a horse stimulate you sexually as a kid ?
You're dodging the question. Why do you hate pedos other than one negatively affected you?
Just because normies say its bad?

You're dodging the question. Why do you hate pedos other than one negatively affected you?
Just because normies say its bad?
No, but because kids don't know anything about what they're doing and doing it with them without their consent or letting them understand how serious is what they're doing or how will it affect them in the future, is a crime.

No, but because kids don't know anything about what they're doing and doing
kids are very smart these days, they have instagram and facebook which exposes them to sex very early, not to mention their roastie mothers letting them walk around in skin tight clothes to arouse their male teachers. I didn't grow up with any of those things and even I knew how to say "no" to someone I didn't like trying to kiss me or try and get me naked.

doing it with them without their consent or letting them understand how serious is what they're doing
10 year old girls are already having periods and they get horny and can give consent.

how will it affect them in the future, is a crime.
What will happen to them in the future if they had sex? What's the difference between a 10 year old and a 14 year old having sex, and a 10 year old and a 40 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.