★★★★★
83d 22h 12m
jfl at cucks who believe in a being that sentenced them to a cursed existence

Guykild

Guykild

Admiral
★★★
40d 3h 4m
Yes and no. I have my beliefs, but I don't follow any religion out there.

Colvin76

Colvin76

19yo KHHV, 176cm, sub4, Autistic, ethnic, dicklet
★★★★★
160d 14h 10m
I do believe in God but I don't go to church anymore. Would rather do other things tbh.

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 49m
Yes, I have faith in Saint Galleo.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
7d 18h 40m
No, I'm straight.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
170d 17h 49m
Nah, I've wrestled with religion before but I've come to realize that it's BS. They keep explaining things as "mysteries" which in my opinion sounds like training you to believe something despite obviously not making sense.

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Future Lottery Winner
-
18d 15h 55m
No.

I'd like to take this opportunity to advertise my services to any demons in hell looking for a body to possess, i'm open for business.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
66d 3h 16m
Was Jehovah's Witness from birth up until age 15 or 16
been Atheist ever since

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
33d 10h 8m
I only go to church with my family on holidays. When I'm far from them, I don't go and I don't pray

Yerberito

Yerberito

Enlightened
★★★★★
57d 15h 36m
Amacko

Amacko

Overlord
★★★★★
73d 20m
I do believe in God but I don't go to church anymore. Would rather do other things tbh.
same. i still have my doubts but i don't waste time with church or anything like that

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled manlet 2/10 sandnigger
★★★★★
174d 21h 34m
Used to be Muslim, I practiced for many years and did all my obligations and even started propagating Islam. I left Islam a year ago.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 23h 46m
Used to be Muslim, I practiced for many years and did all my obligations and even started propagating Islam. I left Islam a year ago.
Don't you ever fear someone is gonna kill you for that?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
170d 17h 49m
Just a reminder:

1579160455722.png

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
10d 5h 5m
Religion is a bad cope, period.

S

Stutercel

Banned
-
11d 22h 8m
Nah, I've wrestled with religion before but I've come to realize that it's BS. They keep explaining things as "mysteries" which in my opinion sounds like training you to believe something despite obviously not making sense.
Science is worse

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Ascending to Heaven
★★★★★
49d 4h 26m
i believe in Jesus but not in God .

latotska

latotska

Recruit
1d 8h 37m
No, although a bit superstitious (like looking at the leftovers from my turkish coffee)(even though i know it's bollocks).
Do wish i was religious though.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
38d 13h 31m
HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Veteran
★★★★★
12d 4h 23m
Genuinely unsure. I feel strongly about religion, but I have to mention I'm not particularly religious myself. Honestly, feel like I'm a hypocrite sometimes as I value religious tenents yet I don't mind going off to spend money on a whore.

Sometimes, I feel growing up in a secular and trashy environment has made me feel that way. Sometimes I envy those who come from religious environments as they can stick to their values much more strongly and live fulfilling and less conflicting lives than me - even as they grow up in modern society which has banished religion from the public space.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 16h 35m
No, but I'm interested in religion and might become religious one day.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
38d 13h 31m
Sometimes I envy those who come from religious environments as they can stick to their values much more strongly...
You definitely havent read about mormon strippers.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
19d 14h 54m
I try to convince myself that there is a just God and eventually, good people will go to a place one might call "paradise" while capitalists, imperialists, and feminists (i.e. all American/ized people) will go to hell to suffer. With more or less success.

I tolerate all religions and religious positions, though. Except Christianity. I hate Christians the most. Alt-right Christians are fucking cancer. Conservative Christians are cancer. Mainline Christians are cancer. Liberal CHristians are cancer. This is truly the religion I hate the most.

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
7d 16h 59m
Yes my religion is the Blackpill

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
56d 23h 46m
getwtg.png

get the case for christ if you are interested in being proved that jesus did exist and that he resurrected and get the last superstition if you want proof on a philosophical level.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Legend
★★★★
71d 10h 39m
If one is goin into a religion with the sole expectation of it being a 'get out of inceldom' card and get laid, one will be let down.

It should be an avenue for u to cultivate ur soul and mind. If dogmatic beliefs don't suit u, find one where there is no big man in the sky calling the shots for u.

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★
37d 2h 36m
sad . islam , is the a legit cope . remember , paradise . this duniah is nothing . hope you get ob the right path .

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
174d 21h 34m
sad . islam , is the a legit cope . remember , paradise . this duniah is nothing . hope you get ob the right path .
Getting banned from all Islamic discord servers for asking too many questions, getting death threats from Muslims and looking at the state of the Muslim community doesn't help.

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 9h 12m
Went to a catholic school, although really didn’t give a fuck about religion and the priest was a pedo JFL

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★
37d 2h 36m
Getting banned from all Islamic discord servers for asking too many questions, getting death threats from Muslims and looking at the state of the Muslim community doesn't help.
it can't be no god . just give up on other people opinion and go search in the quran and hadiths for your questions . don't give up on him .

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
★★
10d 16h 21m
No but I want to believe again
I still have the fear of hell
I was Baptist as a kid and I was happier then

Uther

Uther

Recruit
★★★
7d 3h 36m
No. But I wish I were a catholic ( love the aesthetics). Raised without religion and it sucked. I do believe in a sort of God now but I have my doubts as to the literal truth and validity of any religion but suffice it to say it is in my experience and opinion religion is necessary for a society. The amount of cultural and moral degeneration in just 3 generations of secularization is astounding. The post-war communist forced secularization was devastating. People have become soulless, crass, arrogant and lustful. My grandfather's generation were saints compared to us. Wore suits casually, prayed, went to church, respected authority and old traditions. Their parties consisted either of jolly hobbit-like singing folk songs in the local pubs or very cultured and formal dances. Nowadays youth wear tight, torn jeans, a hoodie and some sort of ugly plastic jacket, no respect for authority, no semblance of spirituality or a sense of a duty to some higher goal, not even patriotic, let alone Godly - sex is the only and final sacrament. Our parties consist of loud soulless electronic music or some sort of rap or turbo-folk, a lot of alcohol and drugs, and promiscuous loveless intercourse. The levels degeneracy of our society are so profound I cannot even express it. I am disgusted by the mere thought of it.

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Veteran
★★★★★
12d 4h 23m
If this is why you left then its low IQ seriously. Are you from salafi background? Or parents south Asian or anything like that?
No. But I wish I were a catholic ( love the aesthetics). Raised without religion and it sucked. I do believe in a sort of God now but I have my doubts as to the literal truth and validity of any religion but suffice it to say it is in my experience and opinion religion is necessary for a society. The amount of cultural and moral degeneration in just 3 generations of secularization is astounding. The post-war communist forced secularization was devastating. People have become soulless, crass, arrogant and lustful. My grandfather's generation were saints compared to us. Wore suits casually, prayed, went to church, respected authority and old traditions. Their parties consisted either of jolly hobbit-like singing folk songs in the local pubs or very cultured and formal dances. Nowadays youth wear tight, torn jeans, a hoodie and some sort of ugly plastic jacket, no respect for authority, no semblance of spirituality or a sense of a duty to some higher goal, not even patriotic, let alone Godly - sex is the only and final sacrament. Our parties consist of loud soulless electronic music or some sort of rap or turbo-folk, a lot of alcohol and drugs, and promiscuous loveless intercourse. The levels degeneracy of our society are so profound I cannot even express it. I am disgusted by the mere thought of it.
This is the problem with the lack or religion. For people like yourself, since your non-religious atheists like Nietzsche, Dostoyevsky and

I partially agree with you that secularization has had a devastating effect on society, family and the individual. But, with it, I disagree religion has 'vanished'. It depends on your definition of religion, the nihilism of modernity has meant religion has been reimagined in whoredom, feminism, sports, nationalism, video games, music, art etc etc. These temporary copes (which aren't bad in itself or moderation) but never give ultimate fulfilment or purpose in life.

Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
174d 21h 34m
If this is why you left then its low IQ seriously. Are you from salafi background? Or parents south Asian or anything like that?
I left it because the religion and its fables and myths are retarded.

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Veteran
★★★★★
12d 4h 23m
I left it because the religion and its fables and myths are retarded.
Yeah. 'Superstitious', 'backwards', 'irrational', 'anti-scientific' the lot of them right? The same modern civilization which caused your inceldom has also caused you to lose your faith.

I've spoken to you before though.... I don't think your like those cucks on r/exmuslim who leave to fuck or get a white whore, before realizing it was their ethnicity not their religion holding them back.

M

metal

Banned
-
8h 45m
I am not religious but I believe in paranormal things

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
23d 1h 23m
JFL at these subhumans who believe in a God (I'm talking about the Abrahamic God Yhwh aka Allah)

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★★
14d 7h 50m
Religion is just a massive normie cope.

Numb

Numb

Nicaragüense
★★★★★
17d 18h 3m
I am but I believe the God that created this world is evil (demiurge)

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
174d 21h 34m
Yeah. 'Superstitious', 'backwards', 'irrational', 'anti-scientific' the lot of them right? The same modern civilization which caused your inceldom has also caused you to lose your faith.
Add illogical and deceitful to the list. It were the Muslims themselves who made me lose faith. When their scholars speak, I lose more faith. You think I wanted to leave? I have no reason. I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol and obviously have no sex. I left because I genuinely I couldn't fit the pieces of Islam together. There was this one guy on YT who made me stop everything completely though, he is Hassan Radwan. Look him up.

I've spoken to you before though.... I don't think your like those cucks on r/exmuslim who leave to fuck or get a white whore, before realizing it was their ethnicity not their religion holding them back.
I'm not, I posted a few times there, but the subreddit is a cesspool of white knights and whores. It is rarely about why Islam is fake, rather it is about why it is immoral. They screech about Islamic and why it is immoral, no laws are more retarded and immoral than those in the West.