Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you religious? (Poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date

Are you religious?

• Total voters
No, never have been.

Animatist, take the universalessencepill

jfl at cucks who believe in a being that sentenced them to a cursed existence

Yes and no. I have my beliefs, but I don't follow any religion out there.

I do believe in God but I don't go to church anymore. Would rather do other things tbh.

Yes, I have faith in Saint Galleo.

No, I'm straight.

Nah, I've wrestled with religion before but I've come to realize that it's BS. They keep explaining things as "mysteries" which in my opinion sounds like training you to believe something despite obviously not making sense.

No.

I'd like to take this opportunity to advertise my services to any demons in hell looking for a body to possess, i'm open for business.

Was Jehovah's Witness from birth up until age 15 or 16
been Atheist ever since

I only go to church with my family on holidays. When I'm far from them, I don't go and I don't pray

I do believe in God but I don't go to church anymore. Would rather do other things tbh.
same. i still have my doubts but i don't waste time with church or anything like that

Used to be Muslim, I practiced for many years and did all my obligations and even started propagating Islam. I left Islam a year ago.
Don't you ever fear someone is gonna kill you for that?

Just a reminder:

Religion is a bad cope, period.

Nah, I've wrestled with religion before but I've come to realize that it's BS. They keep explaining things as "mysteries" which in my opinion sounds like training you to believe something despite obviously not making sense.
Science is worse

i believe in Jesus but not in God .

No, although a bit superstitious (like looking at the leftovers from my turkish coffee)(even though i know it's bollocks).
Do wish i was religious though.

Genuinely unsure. I feel strongly about religion, but I have to mention I'm not particularly religious myself. Honestly, feel like I'm a hypocrite sometimes as I value religious tenents yet I don't mind going off to spend money on a whore.

Sometimes, I feel growing up in a secular and trashy environment has made me feel that way. Sometimes I envy those who come from religious environments as they can stick to their values much more strongly and live fulfilling and less conflicting lives than me - even as they grow up in modern society which has banished religion from the public space.

No, but I'm interested in religion and might become religious one day.

Sometimes I envy those who come from religious environments as they can stick to their values much more strongly...

You definitely havent read about mormon strippers.

I try to convince myself that there is a just God and eventually, good people will go to a place one might call "paradise" while capitalists, imperialists, and feminists (i.e. all American/ized people) will go to hell to suffer. With more or less success.

I tolerate all religions and religious positions, though. Except Christianity. I hate Christians the most. Alt-right Christians are fucking cancer. Conservative Christians are cancer. Mainline Christians are cancer. Liberal CHristians are cancer. This is truly the religion I hate the most.

Yes my religion is the Blackpill

Getwtg

get the case for christ if you are interested in being proved that jesus did exist and that he resurrected and get the last superstition if you want proof on a philosophical level.

If one is goin into a religion with the sole expectation of it being a 'get out of inceldom' card and get laid, one will be let down.

It should be an avenue for u to cultivate ur soul and mind. If dogmatic beliefs don't suit u, find one where there is no big man in the sky calling the shots for u.

Used to be Muslim, I practiced for many years and did all my obligations and even started propagating Islam. I left Islam a year ago.
sad . islam , is the a legit cope . remember , paradise . this duniah is nothing . hope you get ob the right path .

Went to a catholic school, although really didn’t give a fuck about religion and the priest was a pedo JFL

Getting banned from all Islamic discord servers for asking too many questions, getting death threats from Muslims and looking at the state of the Muslim community doesn't help.
it can't be no god . just give up on other people opinion and go search in the quran and hadiths for your questions . don't give up on him .

No but I want to believe again
I still have the fear of hell
I was Baptist as a kid and I was happier then

No. But I wish I were a catholic ( love the aesthetics). Raised without religion and it sucked. I do believe in a sort of God now but I have my doubts as to the literal truth and validity of any religion but suffice it to say it is in my experience and opinion religion is necessary for a society. The amount of cultural and moral degeneration in just 3 generations of secularization is astounding. The post-war communist forced secularization was devastating. People have become soulless, crass, arrogant and lustful. My grandfather's generation were saints compared to us. Wore suits casually, prayed, went to church, respected authority and old traditions. Their parties consisted either of jolly hobbit-like singing folk songs in the local pubs or very cultured and formal dances. Nowadays youth wear tight, torn jeans, a hoodie and some sort of ugly plastic jacket, no respect for authority, no semblance of spirituality or a sense of a duty to some higher goal, not even patriotic, let alone Godly - sex is the only and final sacrament. Our parties consist of loud soulless electronic music or some sort of rap or turbo-folk, a lot of alcohol and drugs, and promiscuous loveless intercourse. The levels degeneracy of our society are so profound I cannot even express it. I am disgusted by the mere thought of it.

Getting banned from all Islamic discord servers for asking too many questions, getting death threats from Muslims and looking at the state of the Muslim community doesn't help.

If this is why you left then its low IQ seriously. Are you from salafi background? Or parents south Asian or anything like that?
No. But I wish I were a catholic ( love the aesthetics). Raised without religion and it sucked. I do believe in a sort of God now but I have my doubts as to the literal truth and validity of any religion but suffice it to say it is in my experience and opinion religion is necessary for a society. The amount of cultural and moral degeneration in just 3 generations of secularization is astounding. The post-war communist forced secularization was devastating. People have become soulless, crass, arrogant and lustful. My grandfather's generation were saints compared to us. Wore suits casually, prayed, went to church, respected authority and old traditions. Their parties consisted either of jolly hobbit-like singing folk songs in the local pubs or very cultured and formal dances. Nowadays youth wear tight, torn jeans, a hoodie and some sort of ugly plastic jacket, no respect for authority, no semblance of spirituality or a sense of a duty to some higher goal, not even patriotic, let alone Godly - sex is the only and final sacrament. Our parties consist of loud soulless electronic music or some sort of rap or turbo-folk, a lot of alcohol and drugs, and promiscuous loveless intercourse. The levels degeneracy of our society are so profound I cannot even express it. I am disgusted by the mere thought of it.

This is the problem with the lack or religion. For people like yourself, since your non-religious atheists like Nietzsche, Dostoyevsky and

I partially agree with you that secularization has had a devastating effect on society, family and the individual. But, with it, I disagree religion has 'vanished'. It depends on your definition of religion, the nihilism of modernity has meant religion has been reimagined in whoredom, feminism, sports, nationalism, video games, music, art etc etc. These temporary copes (which aren't bad in itself or moderation) but never give ultimate fulfilment or purpose in life.

Last edited:
I left it because the religion and its fables and myths are retarded.

Yeah. 'Superstitious', 'backwards', 'irrational', 'anti-scientific' the lot of them right? The same modern civilization which caused your inceldom has also caused you to lose your faith.

I've spoken to you before though.... I don't think your like those cucks on r/exmuslim who leave to fuck or get a white whore, before realizing it was their ethnicity not their religion holding them back.

I am not religious but I believe in paranormal things

JFL at these subhumans who believe in a God (I'm talking about the Abrahamic God Yhwh aka Allah)

Religion is just a massive normie cope.

I am but I believe the God that created this world is evil (demiurge)

Add illogical and deceitful to the list. It were the Muslims themselves who made me lose faith. When their scholars speak, I lose more faith. You think I wanted to leave? I have no reason. I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol and obviously have no sex. I left because I genuinely I couldn't fit the pieces of Islam together. There was this one guy on YT who made me stop everything completely though, he is Hassan Radwan. Look him up.

I'm not, I posted a few times there, but the subreddit is a cesspool of white knights and whores. It is rarely about why Islam is fake, rather it is about why it is immoral. They screech about Islamic and why it is immoral, no laws are more retarded and immoral than those in the West.

I'm aware of him. Most people who leave claim similar things. Usually those who consider leaving but stay on tried to fit the 'pieces' together as well, but found it was unsurmountable but recognize their is some consistency amidst all the conflict. Muslim world and scholars; a lot of them today are retarded, no doubt. The ones that actually made me think were the classical scholars and some neo-traditionalist thinkers who recognize that classical Islamic teaching is far superior than the Salafi-dominated dialogue and discussion we see in 99% of contemporary media and even 'popular' scholars. They've reduced Islam to a system of do's and don't, everything has been reduced to jurisprudence and discussion is about the minutiae of orthopraxy, 'scholars' merely do nothing but say how haram or halal something is or isn't. Compare that with the scholars of the past who were philosophers, scientists, mathematicians, poets - the difference is shockingly obvious.

sad . islam , is the a legit cope . remember , paradise . this duniah is nothing . hope you get ob the right path .

Islam is for this world and the next. Keep the Christian/Pagan monasticism you've merged with Islam to yourself. JFL no wonder Muslim world is blindly heading into the abyss.

I wish i was so there could be a heaven :cryfeels:

No, I wish I could believe though. That way I'd at least have some sense of purpose JFL

No but my last attempt will be reading the bible whole and larping as a christian and going to my local church and larping hard enough so I can maybe get a crumb of christian coochie.

Or I can LDAR, it's much easier

Religion is the perfect analogue to inceldom, it's literally a 1:1 comparison and if you are religious you are extremely cucked and bluepilled.

"Just be confident! Just shower bro! Work hard and everything will fall into place. You'll get a gf in no time". Meanwhile nothing happens, the exact opposite happens, and women are visibly disgusted at your presence, and you have nothing but negative experiences. You also wonder for the first 20+ years of your life why this is happening despite bluepilled advice saying the contrary.

"Just worship '"""god""" bro! He has a plan for you! Just be kind and donate money to (((churches)))! Also worship this """god""" (aka imaginary Chad with magic powers) everyday and good things will happen to you. Oh also don't forget to donate more money again!". Meanwhile the most religious places on earth are bombed every day (Middle East), suffer extreme poverty and wagecucking by the rich elites (USA), natural disasters every 3 weeks (South East Asia), extreme poverty and overpopulation with no hope for economic growth (India and all the curry countries). Even on a micro level, religious people are retarded, attributing good things to "god" while bad shit that happens is "random chance".