Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you religious? (Poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date

Are you religious?

• Total voters
I consider myself a Blackpilled Neo-Gnostic of The Holy Brethren of The Truecel Magi.

Theories/Philosophies I am fond of:
http://ctmucommunity.org/wiki/Cognitive-Theoretic_Model_of_the_Universe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

I also like Sufism and Zarathustrianism, but religion is really just a manga with a story that sticks with us.

Really hard to looksmaxx with it...

If you pray to a god that you believe created you as well as chad and stacy, you are cucked. Only a negative force would create the fuck-monkeys known as humans and the turd-corpse ball known as earth.

Religion is a massive cope for inferior humans, nothing but false hope.

Philosophically, I am both a theist and a deist. God can be both impersonal and personal.

Nah, because I Am a god, the god of absolutely nothing with a side of bullshit and a hint of hobbit in my genes.

I realized that am a created entity that have a finite intelligence and a finite occupation in space. Created meaning i dont have any memory nor knowdledge of any prior existence beside what my parents told me. However i have always struggled with the concept of "infinity" as is shown in the " known universe" . Other concepts that baffled me whether they exist or not is like the concept of "perfection" and "uncreated". I also realized that having a finite mind and body is being limited to such lofty knowdledge and understanding. It is akin to trying to lift a battleship or running a sub 9 100m. So to constantly dwell on such matter may be one manifestion of absolute insanity.

No am not. If god exists, he needs to prove it

A benevolent all knowing God wouldn't have created this piece of a mess we call Earth
Nor would I've ever been born a trucel

Yes i believe st black ops 2 cel was a being sent from the heavens to spread the blackpill

no lol religion fuels hope