Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you rooting for the Corona virus?

Do you hope for the Corona virus to become a deadly global pandemic?

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I hope it'll kill lots of normies

GOOD LUCK CORONA-CHAN!

corona chan has booty, but you are practicing foid worship rn:feelswhat:

No...
This worls is fucking cruel and I wanted this to come to an end, but I'm not sadic enough to wish such a thing

I hope it wipes out every noodlewhore, then jbw copers are fucked hahaha.
on the plus side it means jbw guys should be.allowed on this forum with no threat of persecution, because they cant asiamaxx anymore hahaha

no, for every normie it kills there’s an incel that dies to a disease. Our suffering isn’t equivalent to theirs.

no, for every normie it kills there’s an incel that dies to a disease. Our suffering isn’t equivalent to theirs.
Yes, strongly agree, from one side it kills cucks and thots, but from the other it kills fellow incels and incels friends.

I hope ricecels weaponise it against the world .

gimme gimme gimme gimme

it's probably already over

There's too many of us on this planet. Sorry chinacels and indiancels I'm expecting youse to take the brunt of this and have your population decimated. I live on an island (uk) an there is only 5 million of us in the north of it (Scotland) so I'm fairly confident I'm in a good position to ride it out.

dont really care tbh

If it starts killing Americans I'll start rooting for it.

You made this thread gay.

Ricecels on suicidewatch after their aunties are eating batmeat and getting kung flu on the year of the rat

I don't care either way, honestly.

Yes but not too many will die of it probably no more than a few thousand or so, just like the eloba crisis

Right about now would be a good time to set up an antipyretic stand at an airport for sale to prospective airfarers in Plague inc.

It is a bad meme like any other (((virus))).

Corona-chan's not a bad girl, she just wants to hug everybody in the world very tightly!

I kinda want to see a global event.

It's looking decent so far according to "official" commie stats, which are probably lower than reality. The next 2 weeks will reveal if it's another failed plague or a blessed plague of death. If cases surge globally, it's a win.

Praise be Corona-chan

Only if it hurts china

I love Corona chan

Yes. It's more likely to kill men, leaving the surviving ones (us, since we'll be isolated inside) with more women available.

of course, i want mass devastation

hopefully it will kill 4-6 billion (but probably it will die out before killing even a hundred thousand) although this is bad for investments. long term business opportunities will come with all the real estate.

No tbh, Im not ready. If I die quick and painlessly though I wouldn't mind.
I want to stay with earth chan, but if nuke chan asks me out I won't say no. Can someone paint nuke chan with radioactive green hair and perky torpedo tits? @ldargoblin

killem all and let the paramedix sort em out

(in simcity 6 of course)

I voted yes not out of sadism but because the world has too many people. Just like the black plague, the mass deaths would be a benefit to the working class since it will allow them to be able to negotiate more (less people = less workers = more demanding power)

Conspiracy theories work for fun, but serious believing and defending have become the new entertainment of world. If only it had remained to be true.