Are you saving for surgeries or just LDARing ?

Abstract

Abstract

Recruit
-
I keep coping telling myself that one day I will be decent enough after a jaw surgery and a rhinoplasty.
Maybe not enough to get a GF but at least to not get depressed after looking in the mirror and in the pictures

RollD20

RollD20

Wizard
-
I am saving so that I could create my own perfect test tube loli army in the future.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
LDARing.
Surgeries are too expensive and not worth it for me.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Temp. Banned
-
Surgery maxing is cope.
It only works if you can get it at a young age like 19.
With my situation I need to studycel, and then wageslave. So I'd be able to afford surgeries at 25 if I'm lucky. By then it would be over even if the surgeries make me a gigachad.
I'd be a 25 year old kissless virgin. No amount of looks could pull me out of inceldom at that point

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
If your problem is fixable with surgeries , Then you can try. I'm not really going for those kinds of improvements , I'm just gymmaxxin trying to get ripped

Abstract

Abstract

Recruit
-
If your problem is fixable with surgeries , Then you can try. I'm not really going for those kinds of improvements , I'm just gymmaxxin trying to get ripped
My flaws are somewhat fixable but everything summed up is a mess
A good surgeon asked 10k at least to fix my jaw
Surgery maxing is cope.
It only works if you can get it at a young age like 19.
With my situation I need to studycel, and then wageslave. So I'd be able to afford surgeries at 25 if I'm lucky. By then it would be over even if the surgeries make me a gigachad.
I'd be a 25 year old kissless virgin. No amount of looks could pull me out of inceldom at that point
Somewhat true
But your face will be with you for a while
I already have too many regrets
I want to know that I did everything to pull me out of this shitty life

Last edited: