Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you saving for surgeries or just LDARing ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
I keep coping telling myself that one day I will be decent enough after a jaw surgery and a rhinoplasty.
Maybe not enough to get a GF but at least to not get depressed after looking in the mirror and in the pictures

I am saving so that I could create my own perfect test tube loli army in the future.

LDARing.
Surgeries are too expensive and not worth it for me.

Surgery maxing is cope.
It only works if you can get it at a young age like 19.
With my situation I need to studycel, and then wageslave. So I'd be able to afford surgeries at 25 if I'm lucky. By then it would be over even if the surgeries make me a gigachad.
I'd be a 25 year old kissless virgin. No amount of looks could pull me out of inceldom at that point

If your problem is fixable with surgeries , Then you can try. I'm not really going for those kinds of improvements , I'm just gymmaxxin trying to get ripped

If your problem is fixable with surgeries , Then you can try. I'm not really going for those kinds of improvements , I'm just gymmaxxin trying to get ripped
My flaws are somewhat fixable but everything summed up is a mess
A good surgeon asked 10k at least to fix my jaw
Surgery maxing is cope.
It only works if you can get it at a young age like 19.
With my situation I need to studycel, and then wageslave. So I'd be able to afford surgeries at 25 if I'm lucky. By then it would be over even if the surgeries make me a gigachad.
I'd be a 25 year old kissless virgin. No amount of looks could pull me out of inceldom at that point
Somewhat true
But your face will be with you for a while
I already have too many regrets
I want to know that I did everything to pull me out of this shitty life

Last edited: