Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you scared of the sea/ocean?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
maxresdefault.jpg

I am tbh, I think it's my worst fear. I can't swim in the sea or ocean if I don't touch the ground or at least don't see it, I start to imagine random sheit like that there's a shark that's going to eat me or that a sea monster will pull me down kek. If I can see what's under me it's fine. It's weird because I really want to try scuba diving someday but jumping from a boat and swim in the middle of the ocean (Like in the photo I posted) it's a big no for me.

Yes even tho i really liked feeling of water while going to beaches i was always scared that water will pull me in and i won't be able to escape.

no but I've never seen the ocean

I really want to try scuba diving someday but jumping from a boat and swim in the middle of the ocean (Like in the photo I posted) it's a big no for me.
:whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow: even imagining that gives me chills

I'm scared of going inside of it

Im afraid of terrain

Yea i was swimming out further than all the other people and i felt something touch my leg

Yeah, I have thalassophobia

I think the ocean depths are spooky ngl

No bro. Cause I'm not NT enough to go on ocean swimming vacation like instagrammers. And on top of that I can't swim well

Sharks scare the shit out of me

No, I like it